MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > Motorsports Forum > Petrolheads

Petrolheads From 2 wheels to 4 wheels, this is the place for enthusiasts to share their machines!


Like Tree46Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
September 7th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
cliché guevara's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: siebenbürgen süße heimat!

Posts: 3,155
Likes: 2

Bite


Zoots gone anyways
cliché guevara is offline  
 
September 7th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #12
14X
Senior Member
 
14X's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013

Posts: 216



14705:99.jpg]
Attached Thumbnails
My toys-99.jpg  
14X is offline  
October 13th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #13
 
Joined: Sep 2006

Posts: 22,701
Likes: 2

Sloth_27
Quote:
3600041377938923

Thought I'd keep this thread alive with a photo of one of my toys. I think there may be some boxer fans on here?






Nice classic. Tell me more. I also own a subaru witha fw trick bits.
chopperman is offline  
October 13th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #14
Banned Camp
 
barbedwirebiker's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: somewhere else

Posts: 900
Likes: 4

Here's my favourite toy.
Attached Thumbnails
My toys-img_69462455275453.jpeg  
barbedwirebiker is offline  
October 13th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Mick D's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Thailand

Posts: 5,239
Likes: 452

VTR?
Mick D is online now  
October 13th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #16
Banned Camp
 
barbedwirebiker's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: somewhere else

Posts: 900
Likes: 4

CBR600RR 06 model. Had her from new, over 100, 000 on the speedo now.
barbedwirebiker is offline  
October 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Sloth_27's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010

Posts: 543

chopperman
Quote:
3634411381711708

Nice classic. Tell me more. I also own a subaru witha fw trick bits.




Previously I had an 03 WRX, but it got stolen and written off by some joy riding fuckwits.





So I bought this '99 instead. It has an '02 STi engine swap, bigger turbo, tune, suspension, etc. Pulled 203kw on the dyno. I drive it everyday and run it in local motorkhana events and stuff like that. I'll probably keep it until it is dead.
Sloth_27 is offline  
October 14th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #18
 
Joined: Sep 2006

Posts: 22,701
Likes: 2

Sloth_27
Quote:
3634631381722076

Previously I had an 03 WRX, but it got stolen and written off by some joy riding fuckwits.





So I bought this '99 instead. It has an '02 STi engine swap, bigger turbo, tune, suspension, etc. Pulled 203kw on the dyno. I drive it everyday and run it in local motorkhana events and stuff like that. I'll probably keep it until it is dead.

Cool, the newage 2L lump is stronger than the older classic lump. You're probably at the right power level for yours before the gearbox starts shitting itself. What turbo and cc injectors did you go for ?
chopperman is offline  
October 14th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Sloth_27's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010

Posts: 543

chopperman
Quote:
3635481381757202

Cool, the newage 2L lump is stronger than the older classic lump. You're probably at the right power level for yours before the gearbox starts shitting itself. What turbo and cc injectors did you go for ?




The build was done by the previous owner, he basically finished it and sold it to me. It has a CBRD BBK turbo which is really overkill for the power level on this motor but it boosts pretty quick. I wouldn't be game to run more power on the 5 speed box though. The injectors are stock STi so 550cc I think. It has had a full wiring loom swap too so get the benefits of the tuneable ECU.





What Subaru do you have?
Sloth_27 is offline  
October 14th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #20
 
Joined: Sep 2006

Posts: 22,701
Likes: 2

Sloth_27
Quote:
3635831381784078

The build was done by the previous owner, he basically finished it and sold it to me. It has a CBRD BBK turbo which is really overkill for the power level on this motor but it boosts pretty quick. I wouldn't be game to run more power on the 5 speed box though. The injectors are stock STi so 550cc I think. It has had a full wiring loom swap too so get the benefits of the tuneable ECU.





What Subaru do you have?

I'm more than likely wrong but i thought 440cc was the largest with side feed injectors unless re-flowed. Not sure where in the world you're based but i have an RB320. It was a uk special edition built by prodrive to commemorate the late great Richard burns Its based on a type uk 2007 STi and limited to 320 units. I have had my engine forged and the block pinned to strengthen the notoriously fragile 2.5 L. I have had mine mapped with the EcuTek RaceRom software. I'm running a quite conservative tune at the moment with around 380 bhp and 440 ft/lb .
chopperman is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > Motorsports Forum > Petrolheads

Tags
toys



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My toys (I think you'll like)... #22 Petrolheads 22 November 29th, 2008 03:18 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.