MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > Motorsports Forum > Petrolheads

Petrolheads From 2 wheels to 4 wheels, this is the place for enthusiasts to share their machines!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
November 22nd, 2012, 08:43 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Vancouver

Posts: 1,186
Likes: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Roo View Post
If am am invading Bluegreen's privacy I apologise but this should be shared with the world. It is on the net...



http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=61893.0





This just has me enthralled.


Ha! You're way too kind man!
bluegreen is offline  
 
November 22nd, 2012, 01:56 PM   #22
SPECTRE
 
Dr No's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Crab Key

Posts: 2,994
Likes: 726

Very nice work, bluegreen.

Especially seeing it loaded up with weekend gear. Top stuff.
Dr No is offline  
November 22nd, 2012, 05:52 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Vancouver

Posts: 1,186
Likes: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr No View Post
Very nice work, bluegreen.

Especially seeing it loaded up with weekend gear. Top stuff.
Thanks!! She's awesome for camping trips. I'm thinking about riding her to Laguna next year. I wonder if they have track days close to the GP...
bluegreen is offline  
November 24th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #24
 
Joined: Nov 2012

Posts: 1,217

Fuck track days - classic race it!
BJ.C is offline  
November 24th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Vancouver

Posts: 1,186
Likes: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ.C View Post
Fuck track days - classic race it!


Ha! Fair enough, just want to ride her down the corkscrew though!! Just once, well maybe about forty times...



I've thought about vintage racing the problem is the class here is really strange, they allow stuff from the 80's. She would be up against delta box frames. I'd be better off picking up something newer for $500 that I don't mind ditching. Its one thing chasing down a squid on an R6 in the mountains, its a whole other ball of wax trying to race guys who are talented on far superior machinery. My other option is to build up a cb350 twin race bike and take it to Portland, I think they have a class just for those and it's only 6 hours away. I'll see how work goes next year, if all goes well I may have a lot of free time on my hands.
bluegreen is offline  
November 24th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #26
Desert Varmint
 
Geonerd's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Southern Aridzona - Hell's doorstep.

Posts: 3,333
Likes: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegreen View Post
Thanks!! She's awesome for camping trips. I'm thinking about riding her to Laguna next year. I wonder if they have track days close to the GP...


I don't think there's any one central clearinghouse; you gotta search the calendars of a dozen track day operators.

Here's a decent list:

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/245/Mo...Trackdays.aspx
Geonerd is offline  
November 24th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Vancouver

Posts: 1,186
Likes: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonerd View Post
I don't think there's any one central clearinghouse; you gotta search the calendars of a dozen track day operators.

Here's a decent list:

http://www.motorcycl...-Trackdays.aspx


Thanks!!
bluegreen is offline  
January 6th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Vancouver

Posts: 1,186
Likes: 6



Anna made it on to BikeExif !! A friend of mine took some photos this week and he sent them around a bit. Ended up there.





http://www.bikeexif.com/cafe-racer-honda
bluegreen is offline  
January 9th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #29
GADFLY
 
Joined: Dec 2008
From: Jersey City, NJ

Posts: 913

bluegreen
Quote:
3399871357521297


Anna made it on to BikeExif !! A friend of mine took some photos this week and he sent them around a bit. Ended up there.





http://www.bikeexif.com/cafe-racer-honda




I still cant get over how amazing she is
Ngads is offline  
February 6th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #30
 
Joined: Nov 2012

Posts: 1,217

bluegreen
Quote:
3399871357521297

Anna made it on to BikeExif !! A friend of mine took some photos this week and he sent them around a bit. Ended up there.





http://www.bikeexif.com/cafe-racer-honda




Class!





I do have a question, though. It says you have only had it off the road for three days - but I can't see any indicators or brake light - don't need them up your way?
BJ.C is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > Motorsports Forum > Petrolheads

Tags
cafe, racer



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hiroshi Aoyama to GP 2010 with cafe latte? ROCKGOD01 MotoGP 42 October 8th, 2009 06:05 PM
Anybody going sports cafe in london? rhodesy MotoGP 8 October 24th, 2006 04:05 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.