MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > Motorsports Forum > Motorcycles

Motorcycles For topics and discussions about all motorcycle makes and models


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
March 29th, 2016, 07:11 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: NJ

Posts: 24
Likes: 9

Motorcycle track day rentals

HI All,

Would the regulars here know the availability of motorcycle rentals for track days in NJ or NY ?

Know taking one's motorcycle to the track day is the cheapest option but just wanted to check if there are other options available.

Thanks
Jakrap
Jakrap is online now  
 
March 29th, 2016, 07:32 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
From: USA

Posts: 339
Likes: 94

I usually pay $75-150 for track days, except at COTA where the prices are usually north of $300 per day
Hollywood is offline  
March 29th, 2016, 07:38 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: NJ

Posts: 24
Likes: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I usually pay $75-150 for track days, except at COTA where the prices are usually north of $300 per day
Do you take your own bike or rent a bike?
Jakrap is online now  
March 29th, 2016, 09:14 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
From: USA

Posts: 339
Likes: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakrap View Post
Do you take your own bike or rent a bike?
I have a couple track bikes, I dont bother bringing anything that I ride on the street, but some people take their street bikes. I have in the past rented track bikes out, usually an aprilia RS250 or CBR600RR
Hollywood is offline  
March 29th, 2016, 10:12 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: NJ

Posts: 24
Likes: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I have a couple track bikes, I dont bother bringing anything that I ride on the street, but some people take their street bikes. I have in the past rented track bikes out, usually an aprilia RS250 or CBR600RR
The place that you rented/rent, is it close to NJ/NY by any chance?
Jakrap is online now  
March 29th, 2016, 10:19 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

Let me google that for you...

littlesparrows is offline  
March 29th, 2016, 10:23 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

Besides me being a dick, my friends have always brought their own bikes to Millville.

Maybe find a cheap one off craigslist for now?
littlesparrows is offline  
March 29th, 2016, 10:44 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
From: USA

Posts: 339
Likes: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakrap View Post
The place that you rented/rent, is it close to NJ/NY by any chance?
I rent my own bikes out, usually just in the CMRA region... I am sure you can find someone up there that does it, maybe contact a track or dealer, after all it only takes a little cash
Hollywood is offline  
March 30th, 2016, 06:35 AM   #9
ji4
Junior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: Pacific

Posts: 1

https://teampromotion.com/ - they run track days in Millville, NJ (NJMP) and have bike and leathers rentals.

rentals page: https://teampromotion.com/ready_to_ride.php

trackdays schedule: https://teampromotion.com/events
ji4 is offline  
April 19th, 2016, 06:19 PM   #10
Junior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: NJ

Posts: 24
Likes: 9

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ji4 View Post
https://teampromotion.com/ - they run track days in Millville, NJ (NJMP) and have bike and leathers rentals.

rentals page: https://teampromotion.com/ready_to_ride.php

trackdays schedule: https://teampromotion.com/events
Thanks Ji4. Saw your message late.

Also found out that there is one
ABSOLUTE CYCLE EXPERIENCE MOTORCYCLE TRACKDAYS & SCHOOLS a Track Day Riders United Partner

It is interesting to note that they have overlapping schedules on some of the tracks

Last edited by Jakrap; April 19th, 2016 at 06:23 PM.
Jakrap is online now  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > Motorsports Forum > Motorcycles

Tags
day, motorcycle, rentals, track



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oil on track: Bad Jumkie MotoGP 14 June 25th, 2009 08:56 AM
Track Days projectmorf Petrolheads 20 December 16th, 2006 08:25 AM
What track? RallyeRon MotoGP 7 June 3rd, 2005 12:24 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2017 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.