MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree103Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
October 28th, 2021, 07:58 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2021
From: United States

Posts: 100
Likes: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Jack is turning into Ducati's dani pedrosa.

Except Dani won a lot more.
PRS717 is offline  
 
October 28th, 2021, 08:33 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 5,019
Likes: 1785

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS717 View Post
Except Dani won a lot more.
Maybe Colin Edwards then.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
October 28th, 2021, 08:58 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,504
Likes: 2719

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Maybe Colin Edwards then.
So that means he should be crashing out of the lead with the finish line in sight?
MdubSTYLIE likes this.
JPSLotus is offline  
October 28th, 2021, 09:39 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 5,019
Likes: 1785

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
So that means he should be crashing out of the lead with the finish line in sight?
I wouldn't put it past him. Especially if Mir is nearby.
Bern1 likes this.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
October 28th, 2021, 11:04 PM   #65
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Maitland way

Posts: 5,843
Likes: 2279

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Maybe Colin Edwards then.

Can't be Colin.

Jack has won races in MotoGP so that rules Colin out.

Plus, just to throw this shit stir out there, Jack has won on the Ducati which the (some would say) GOAT never did







Runs and hides, then remembers this is no yellow forum
Havey and warthog1 like this.
Gaz is offline  
October 29th, 2021, 01:10 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
warthog1's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2020
From: Bendigo Vic

Posts: 250
Likes: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Can't be Colin.

Jack has won races in MotoGP so that rules Colin out.

Plus, just to throw this shit stir out there, Jack has won on the Ducati which the (some would say) GOAT never did







Runs and hides, then remembers this is no yellow forum
Marquez has never raced the Ducati
MdubSTYLIE likes this.
warthog1 is offline  
October 29th, 2021, 03:01 AM   #67
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Maitland way

Posts: 5,843
Likes: 2279

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog1 View Post
Marquez has never raced the Ducati
So again, Jack is in front
Gaz is offline  
October 29th, 2021, 03:24 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
warthog1's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2020
From: Bendigo Vic

Posts: 250
Likes: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
So again, Jack is in front
You are an optimist

I hope Jack can string some consistency together next year and look after his tyres better.
He is honest and fun.
There are some good riders coming up though.
warthog1 is offline  
October 29th, 2021, 03:40 AM   #69
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Maitland way

Posts: 5,843
Likes: 2279

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog1 View Post
You are an optimist

I hope Jack can string some consistency together next year and look after his tyres better.
He is honest and fun.
There are some good riders coming up though.

Nah, I am a realist.

Have always said that Jack will not win a world title - I just do not see the final pieces he needs that will make the difference between a Crutchlow level of rider and the next tier that will challenge week in, week out for race winds and titles.

I like Jack, I think he has a huge amount going for him and do feel he has oodles of talent but it is that inner fire that burns inside the true geniuses that I feel is not there. I do feel he has the mental desire, and likely feels he has that inner burn but compare him to the truly good and there is just something missing, and I say that as for me I see it in presentation and body language.
JPSLotus, yamfan, misfit and 1 others like this.
Gaz is offline  
October 29th, 2021, 03:29 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
warthog1's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2020
From: Bendigo Vic

Posts: 250
Likes: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Nah, I am a realist.



Have always said that Jack will not win a world title - I just do not see the final pieces he needs that will make the difference between a Crutchlow level of rider and the next tier that will challenge week in, week out for race winds and titles.



I like Jack, I think he has a huge amount going for him and do feel he has oodles of talent but it is that inner fire that burns inside the true geniuses that I feel is not there. I do feel he has the mental desire, and likely feels he has that inner burn but compare him to the truly good and there is just something missing, and I say that as for me I see it in presentation and body language.
The inner fire or unflinching self belief may not be there.
Unfortunately neither is the outworldly level of skill, someone like Marquez or Doohan has.
Strong at every track and able to ride around bike problems and force it to do want it doesn't want to consistently and better than others can.
Keshav likes this.
warthog1 is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2021, del, dellemiliaromagna, gran, italy, made, misano, nolan, premio



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2021 Gran Premio Octo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini Keshav MotoGP 88 September 22nd, 2021 04:33 PM
2021 Gran Premio Red Bull de España - Jerez Keshav MotoGP 29 May 4th, 2021 09:05 PM
2021 Grande Prémio 888 de Portugal Keshav MotoGP 36 April 21st, 2021 05:10 AM
2019 Misano - Gran Premio Octo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini Keshav MotoGP 83 September 16th, 2019 11:28 AM
Moto GP Misano Gran Premio Octo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini margaridavale MotoGP 0 August 21st, 2018 12:25 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2022 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.