MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree56Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
September 11th, 2021, 04:48 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,986
Likes: 1746

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
Jeez, get a room already.
Why? So you can peep through the key hole?
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
 
September 11th, 2021, 04:49 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,986
Likes: 1746

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
Can you still reach around?
You'll have to ask willski about that.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
September 11th, 2021, 04:53 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Willski's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Outback Steakhouse

Posts: 3,207
Likes: 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
Can you still reach around?
Yes he can...
Willski is offline  
September 12th, 2021, 05:35 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 833
Likes: 379

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Why? So you can peep through the key hole?
I was thinking more like waving to you, from the glory hole.
Little Walter is offline  
September 12th, 2021, 08:16 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,986
Likes: 1746

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
I was thinking more like waving to you, from the glory hole.
"wave" from the glory hole. Hmmm
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
September 13th, 2021, 03:57 AM   #66
#22
Senior Member
 
#22's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: In Cider

Posts: 4,128
Likes: 1881

Good to see that a lot of the old guard are coming back. Who said PS was dead?
Mick D likes this.
#22 is offline  
September 13th, 2021, 04:05 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Pomona NY

Posts: 10,527
Likes: 1942

I Ride: BMW F800R + 511-SMR + Husky 701sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by #22 View Post
Good to see that a lot of the old guard are coming back. Who said PS was dead?
There are certain parties who shall remain unnamed who believed the forum could only be interesting if it were constantly fueled by drama. Turns out not to be so.
Keshav is offline  
September 13th, 2021, 04:17 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2019
From: Barcelona

Posts: 182
Likes: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS717 View Post
Yea, the wet race at Silverstone was a great ride by Rossi. He had Marquez on his rear wheel the whole way until MM high-sided. The next round in Misano was crazy. Dry...to wet....to dry. Rossi was fortunate to take 5th after staying out too long on the wets with a dry line on the track. Lorenzo crashed. Those wet tires were flinging off rubber like crazy. Amazing they lasted as long as they did though the first guys to come back in for slicks were lapping 9 or 10 seconds faster than Rossi at that point but still, he stayed out on the wets.
Its funny because spanish commentary had Lorenzo on board for the qualifying and he talked about that season and how he kept having shit luck that made Rossi stay in front of him all year.

Damn it was a pleasure listening to him talk compared to the current commentators, his insight was amazing & had a logical answer for almost everything that went down.

He stayed humble too!!
#22, MichaelBolton and Furiosa like this.
320Dave is offline  
September 13th, 2021, 04:44 AM   #69
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 11,357
Likes: 2527

Quote:
Originally Posted by #22 View Post
Good to see that a lot of the old guard are coming back. Who said PS was dead?
A new era with several new talented riders bidding for greatness, one rather successfully thus far this season, MM who is now the old guard attempting a comeback with an outcome which remains undetermined, why would long term fans of gp bike racing not be interested/entertained ?.
michaelm is offline  
September 13th, 2021, 05:28 AM   #70
#22
Senior Member
 
#22's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: In Cider

Posts: 4,128
Likes: 1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320Dave View Post
Its funny because spanish commentary had Lorenzo on board for the qualifying and he talked about that season and how he kept having shit luck that made Rossi stay in front of him all year.

Damn it was a pleasure listening to him talk compared to the current commentators, his insight was amazing & had a logical answer for almost everything that went down.

He stayed humble too!!
He was on the MotoGP.com commentary in Motegi 2018, after his GP18 tried to kill him in Thailand and as you say, he was a joy to listen to. So much insight to things we don't see or even consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
A new era with several new talented riders bidding for greatness, one rather successfully thus far this season, MM who is now the old guard attempting a comeback with an outcome which remains undetermined, why would long term fans of gp bike racing not be interested/entertained ?.
Agreed, lets hope it stays that way.
#22 is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
interviews, rossi



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shaina interviews Tom Sykes #22 World Superbike 0 May 19th, 2016 06:04 AM
Hayden interviews levigarrett MotoGP 44 May 20th, 2011 04:40 AM
Boz Bros. Interviews Austin Motorsports 5 April 10th, 2007 08:44 PM
Rider Interviews SmokinG MotoGP 15 May 24th, 2006 02:34 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2021 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.