MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree63Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 16th, 2021, 12:41 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
jazkat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
From: south wales UK

Posts: 1,832
Likes: 20

I Ride: yz 250, yz 125
Hi again keshav, i still peep in just not post. Barry with his fantasies is the reason why I don't bother posting anymore. Lololol
jazkat is offline  
 
April 16th, 2021, 12:47 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Pomona NY

Posts: 10,527
Likes: 1942

I Ride: BMW F800R + 511-SMR + Husky 701sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazkat View Post
Hi again keshav, i still peep in just not post. Barry with his fantasies is the reason why I don't bother posting anymore. Lololol
Well - all, as ever are welcome. Lexicon had some way out theories - but they were really thought provoking and engendered some really fun discussions. Anyhoo, Barry rarely show up. Glad you took time to say hello.
Keshav is offline  
April 25th, 2021, 02:18 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
gekko1ro's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Romania

Posts: 476
Likes: 194

I Ride: suzuki sv 650, honda xl 350
Hi folks and good idea, Keshav.

I visit the forum rarely these days, my interest in the championship is still there but diminished.

Happy to see posters from a few years back still active....

Cheers!
Keshav and Mick D like this.
gekko1ro is offline  
May 1st, 2021, 08:59 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2007
From: Brazil

Posts: 807
Likes: 77

Once in a while I spend some time here. This is a very good forum, and I think the only one. When I first searched for a place to chit chat about motogp, the only place I found was here. Nice enough. I'd like to engage more but the language barrier is boring. I can't understand everything, many slangs and ways to speak are odd to me and google translator isn't capable to translate lol. I like to write fast but thinking in english is difficult to me cause I have to stop many times and read again and again, so this is a bit boring. But I never forget this place!

It's been 14 years since I joined and I'm really happy this place is still alive and healthy!
yamfan likes this.

Last edited by gui22a; May 1st, 2021 at 09:27 AM.
gui22a is offline  
May 1st, 2021, 07:34 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: California

Posts: 1,453
Likes: 559

I read occasionally. I just don't post. I also communicate regularly with several of the names listed. Everyone is doing reasonably well given the year we've all experienced.
Keshav, Mick D and yamfan like this.
levigarrett is offline  
May 20th, 2021, 10:31 PM   #16
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Maitland way

Posts: 5,804
Likes: 2212

Admit that I haven't been looking much, so much has changed across the last few years that I forget where I was ............. and no that isn't a memory thing but relocations, some ill health (as a doc, Michael will know a bp of 205/150 is not good), Covid hit the world and killed a lot of activity and a new job and before you know it, years fly past

Just refound the old link today to be honest and saw this thread ..............
Keshav and yamfan like this.
Gaz is offline  
May 22nd, 2021, 05:06 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Pomona NY

Posts: 10,527
Likes: 1942

I Ride: BMW F800R + 511-SMR + Husky 701sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Admit that I haven't been looking much, so much has changed across the last few years that I forget where I was ............. and no that isn't a memory thing but relocations, some ill health (as a doc, Michael will know a bp of 205/150 is not good), Covid hit the world and killed a lot of activity and a new job and before you know it, years fly past

Just refound the old link today to be honest and saw this thread ..............
205/150? Eh... with a good exchange rate, thatís only about 120/70 in American bp.
Keshav is offline  
August 5th, 2021, 01:35 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Pigeon's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Rovrum S,Yorks Eng

Posts: 6,211
Likes: 58

thats some list and just been on about powerslide on FB - Old fart VR sorted £150m for the sale of VR Academy to Saudis
Keshav and yamfan like this.
Pigeon is offline  
August 5th, 2021, 06:58 AM   #19
#22
Senior Member
 
#22's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: In Cider

Posts: 4,128
Likes: 1881

I have periods of loitering and then get busy with other things in life (like most do) but I'll try and engage more given the news site comments sections are rampant with Rossi fanboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Well - all, as ever are welcome. Lexicon had some way out theories - but they were really thought provoking and engendered some really fun discussions. Anyhoo, Barry rarely show up. Glad you took time to say hello.
Par for the course, Barry never shows up. Remember when he didn't hold up his side of the challenge to beat me in a kart? And when Arab offered to pay for him to fly to a race to meet up? He said he was only free for 2 hours on December 28th that yr or something silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by levigarrett View Post
I read occasionally. I just don't post. I also communicate regularly with several of the names listed. Everyone is doing reasonably well given the year we've all experienced.
Good to see you posting dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
thats some list and just been on about powerslide on FB - Old fart VR sorted £150m for the sale of VR Academy to Saudis
Hi Pidge, hope you're well mate.
Gaz, Mick D and yamfan like this.
#22 is offline  
August 5th, 2021, 05:23 PM   #20
Banned Camp
 
Albert Tatlock's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Telly

Posts: 178
Likes: 40

I Ride: Half a stout
Hello everyone.
I posted here for a bit, but left because Keshav was an incorrigible tit.
It seems that he believes this is his personal fiefdom.
I wonder how many mates on that list he ran off.

I lurk every now and then, hopeful to find some good discourse on the varying storylines.
The championship has been wide open for two seasons now, but it seems that everyone here only wants to open threads to discuss Valentino.
I’m glad to see Cal back, if only briefly. Yamaha seems to be thriving, in what I can only believe, Cal helped attribute to. Nice to see Yamaha reward the fruits of his labour
Gaz, yamfan and Havey like this.

Last edited by Albert Tatlock; August 5th, 2021 at 08:27 PM.
Albert Tatlock is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
forum, members, motogp, powerslide, shout



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many forum members does it... BEN MotoGP 11 October 19th, 2006 06:23 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2021 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.