MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
July 21st, 2020, 10:52 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Cutter's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2020
From: SoCal, USA

Posts: 14

I Ride: BMW s1000r
Fantasy GP League

I've got a team on the MotoGP website with Quartararo and Marquez as my Gold riders. I don't know what to do next, how do these fantasy leagues work? I'm thinking of ditching Marquez for Dovi.
Cutter is offline  
 
July 21st, 2020, 11:29 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
MigsAngel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: UK

Posts: 2,644
Likes: 283

I Ride: 675...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
I've got a team on the MotoGP website with Quartararo and Marquez as my Gold riders. I don't know what to do next, how do these fantasy leagues work? I'm thinking of ditching Marquez for Dovi.
I have a team on there.
My gold riders are;
Maverick V
Fabio Q

My silver riders are;
Jack M
Brad B

But I have Honda as my manufacturer, that's got to go..
MigsAngel is offline  
July 21st, 2020, 11:49 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Cutter's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2020
From: SoCal, USA

Posts: 14

I Ride: BMW s1000r
Quote:
Originally Posted by MigsAngel View Post
I have a team on there.
My gold riders are;
Maverick V
Fabio Q

My silver riders are;
Jack M
Brad B

But I have Honda as my manufacturer, that's got to go..
Are you exchanging riders after each race?
Cutter is offline  
July 21st, 2020, 12:06 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
MigsAngel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: UK

Posts: 2,644
Likes: 283

I Ride: 675...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Are you exchanging riders after each race?
Nope. I like my riders and I think they will get me the points.
MigsAngel is offline  
July 21st, 2020, 12:23 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Cutter's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2020
From: SoCal, USA

Posts: 14

I Ride: BMW s1000r
Quote:
Originally Posted by MigsAngel View Post
Nope. I like my riders and I think they will get me the points.
Stupid question, but how does MotoGP fantasy work? You just try to pick the riders that get close to 1st each time, and rack up points?
Cutter is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
fantasy, league



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MCN Fantasy League ? baldylocks Fantasy MotoGP 135 May 1st, 2013 02:16 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2020 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.