MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree82Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 16th, 2019, 04:41 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,457
Likes: 1004

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by imunderandoverit View Post
Championship wasnt over. Now it is.
Cool so Marquez wins another!! :win:

And since hes already won we can just count the 2nd half of the season as another whole season.

So Marquez will have the most wc's of all time by the end of the year.

:yes:
Theo and Repsol 93 like this.
BarryMachine is offline  
 
June 16th, 2019, 04:44 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Sometimes sweden, sometimes usa, sometimes greece.

Posts: 276
Likes: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Cool so Marquez wins another!! :win:

And since hes already won we can just count the 2nd half of the season as another whole season.

So Marquez will have the most wc's of all time by the end of the year.

:yes:
2019 champ Marc Marquez, thanks to an idiot named lorenzo.
imunderandoverit is offline  
June 16th, 2019, 04:45 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Sometimes sweden, sometimes usa, sometimes greece.

Posts: 276
Likes: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazzo View Post
The championship was over? You must be on crack. I see you still say many stupid things. NOW it is over
Some heavy crack.
imunderandoverit is offline  
June 16th, 2019, 04:46 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,692
Likes: 691

Quote:
Originally Posted by imunderandoverit View Post
7th round of 19th and you think it was all over already?
Just being realistic. Dovi was never going to claw needed points back heading in to sachsenring and Assen.
The issue is Dovi needs to ride without making mistakes and hope Marquez crashes like he did in 2015 neither of which is realistic.
Repsol 93 likes this.
p4p1 is offline  
June 16th, 2019, 04:47 AM   #35
Member
 
Repsol 93's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: SoCal

Posts: 77
Likes: 25

I Ride: 2008 CBR1000RR and 1995 CR500
Quote:
Originally Posted by imunderandoverit View Post
2019 champ Marc Marquez, thanks to Marc Marquez.
FIXT
Repsol 93 is offline  
June 16th, 2019, 04:47 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,692
Likes: 691

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazzo View Post
The championship was over? You must be on crack. I see you still say many stupid things. NOW it is over
Oh papa dickhead, who was actually going to take a fight to Marquez for the rest of the season?
Cool Blue and Repsol 93 like this.
p4p1 is offline  
June 16th, 2019, 04:48 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Sometimes sweden, sometimes usa, sometimes greece.

Posts: 276
Likes: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p1 View Post
Just being realistic. Dovi was never going to claw needed points back heading in to sachsenring and Assen.
The issue is Dovi needs to ride without making mistakes and hope Marquez crashes like he did in 2015 neither of which is realistic.
You are just being stupid. Fuck it, who knows what will happen with 12 races left.
paparazzo likes this.
imunderandoverit is offline  
June 16th, 2019, 04:48 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,692
Likes: 691

Quote:
Originally Posted by imunderandoverit View Post
2019 champ Marc Marquez, thanks to an idiot named lorenzo.
Nothing to do with winning over half of the races so far?
Moron.
p4p1 is offline  
June 16th, 2019, 04:48 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Sometimes sweden, sometimes usa, sometimes greece.

Posts: 276
Likes: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repsol 93 View Post
FIXT
no
imunderandoverit is offline  
June 16th, 2019, 04:50 AM   #40
Member
 
Repsol 93's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: SoCal

Posts: 77
Likes: 25

I Ride: 2008 CBR1000RR and 1995 CR500
Quote:
Originally Posted by imunderandoverit View Post
no
yes
Repsol 93 is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2019, catalunya



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TT 2019 AntG Isle of Man 1 March 22nd, 2019 01:43 AM
2019 Supercross Schedule Hollywood AMA Supercross 3 October 25th, 2018 07:10 AM
Aero wings gone for 2019 povol MotoGP 42 July 7th, 2018 05:47 PM
MotoE 2019 Jumkie MotoE 27 June 12th, 2018 07:56 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2019 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.