MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree82Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 18th, 2019, 02:33 AM   #91
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,451
Likes: 997

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by imunderandoverit View Post
2019 champ Marc Marquez, thanks to an idiot named lorenzo.
You say that like somebody else ......

a. Deserves the title.
b. Is anywhere near Marquez's ability.
c. Could win the title.

Who is this amazing rider!!??

You also carry on like its a bad thing if Marquez wins. I think you just love being dissapointed.
michaelm, Keshav, Theo and 1 others like this.
BarryMachine is offline  
 
June 19th, 2019, 02:56 AM   #92
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,853
Likes: 330

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
Dovi Grammar Faerie reporting for duty:

He has a girlfriend but he is not married, and has a 11 year old daughter that he had with his previous girlfriend. No other babies on the way at the moment
I stand corrected, must be someone else.
Theo is offline  
June 19th, 2019, 05:15 AM   #93
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 677
Likes: 531

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
I stand corrected, must be someone else.

No big deal mate

And quite frankly I happen to have noticed his current gf only because she's hot af
Holypuck is offline  
June 19th, 2019, 01:58 PM   #94
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2014
From: Melbourne

Posts: 602
Likes: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post


There were three bikes going the same speed and one markedly slower. Dovi parked it on the apex. Racing incident.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cool Blue is offline  
June 19th, 2019, 10:26 PM   #95
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,717
Likes: 2128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Blue View Post
There were three bikes going the same speed and one markedly slower. Dovi parked it on the apex. Racing incident.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
People are focussed on Lorenzo and that accident when, in practice we had something far worse - https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FirsthandR...fly-mobile.mp4

And to think, he only got 3 grid spots
Gaz is offline  
June 19th, 2019, 10:35 PM   #96
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,717
Likes: 2128

And from Cal - a tweet

Gaz is offline  
June 19th, 2019, 10:53 PM   #97
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,661
Likes: 672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
People are focussed on Lorenzo and that accident when, in practice we had something far worse - https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FirsthandR...fly-mobile.mp4

And to think, he only got 3 grid spots
Jesus. That could’ve been a Marquez at PI type of incident.
p4p1 is offline  
June 20th, 2019, 01:12 AM   #98
Member
 
RossiSucchia's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2018
From: UK

Posts: 37
Likes: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
All of you clowns criticizing Lorenzo needs to see the over head shot. Dovi trigger the accident, yes it is Lorenzo fault failing to control his bike. He accepted fault when interviewed by Crafar!

Now that the facts are out of the way. Time to feed the trolls....

That's Lorenzo pay back to both yamaha & ducati for not supporting him. Take that Bitches...........
Sorry but Lorenzo is finished, he can't seem to stay on the Honda and what's more at the end with Ducati he was WORSE. He actually managed to highside himsilf on a straight!

Why Honda signed is still amazes me... no one else wanted him! and now Honda could lose the Team and Factory championships because of his third rate attitude and performances.

Facts are facts...
RossiSucchia is offline  
June 20th, 2019, 01:14 AM   #99
Member
 
RossiSucchia's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2018
From: UK

Posts: 37
Likes: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p1 View Post
Jesus. That could’ve been a Marquez at PI type of incident.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.... nothing actually went wrong in that clip. Lorenzo ACTUALLY (you know in real life.... REALLY) took three riders out with his sh#t riding!

Get a grip...
RossiSucchia is offline  
June 20th, 2019, 02:26 AM   #100
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 799
Likes: 467

I Ride: Suzuki GSX-R 750 / Kawasaki Ninja H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossiSucchia View Post
Sorry but Lorenzo is finished, he can't seem to stay on the Honda and what's more at the end with Ducati he was WORSE. He actually managed to highside himsilf on a straight!

Why Honda signed is still amazes me... no one else wanted him! and now Honda could lose the Team and Factory championships because of his third rate attitude and performances.

Facts are facts...
Wasn’t Lorenzo’s Ducati highside due to a technical malfunction that cut the engine power on corner entry???
AJV80 is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2019, catalunya



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TT 2019 AntG Isle of Man 1 March 22nd, 2019 01:43 AM
2019 Supercross Schedule Hollywood AMA Supercross 3 October 25th, 2018 07:10 AM
Aero wings gone for 2019 povol MotoGP 42 July 7th, 2018 05:47 PM
MotoE 2019 Jumkie MotoE 27 June 12th, 2018 07:56 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2019 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.