MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree42Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
May 8th, 2019, 01:43 AM   #101
Member
 
Joined: Apr 2019
From: GB

Posts: 40
Likes: 1

2m4 4ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Oh yeah . . . the "suspicious gearbox issue".

What's that quote from Marc Maron?: "Conspiracy theories make dumb people feel smart."
Thought you'd wasted enough time with me on this Keshav?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
MagicMarc93 is offline  
 
May 8th, 2019, 04:42 AM   #102
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,674
Likes: 1495

I Ride: DRZ400sm + KTM SXF450sm + 511SMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
What is wrong with your brain? In one post you say how the bike has declined after Lorenzo left the team in the next you say the Yamahas are the best bike in the field. You are contradicting yourself. Then you say the Petronas riders are hot shit, but then in the next post you say Yamaha's suffering because they don't have good riders, once again contradicting yourself. The factory squad bikes that were being run in seasons following Lorenzo's departure and the same bikes currently being used by the Petronas team. Further still, you ignore the lack of podiums by the Petronas team blowing it off with some bullshit comment about a "suspicious" mechanical problem.
Don't waste time on this guy. He's immune to facts or logic and only interested in attracting attention by provoking you with magic thinking just of the sake of getting a rise out of you. He only ever diverts, evades, distracts and avoids addressing a direct question and repeats long disproved nonsense.
Keshav is offline  
May 8th, 2019, 07:06 AM   #103
Member
 
Joined: Apr 2019
From: GB

Posts: 40
Likes: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Don't waste time on this guy. He's immune to facts or logic and only interested in attracting attention by provoking you with magic thinking just of the sake of getting a rise out of you. He only ever diverts, evades, distracts and avoids addressing a direct question and repeats long disproved nonsense.
Hear that Little Walter, the forum boss says you've not to speak to me.
Only comments agreeing with Keshav allowed.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
MagicMarc93 is offline  
May 8th, 2019, 07:21 AM   #104
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 722
Likes: 306

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMarc93 View Post
Hear that Little Walter, the forum boss says you've not to speak to me.
Only comments agreeing with Keshav allowed.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
There are no forum bosses. If you had any powers of observation you would have noticed this. You're free to make a fool of yourself as much as you want.
Segfault and MagicMarc93 like this.
Little Walter is offline  
May 8th, 2019, 07:30 AM   #105
Member
 
Joined: Apr 2019
From: GB

Posts: 40
Likes: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
There are no forum bosses. If you had any powers of observation you would have noticed this. You're free to make a fool of yourself as much as you want.
You'll be in trouble now!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
MagicMarc93 is offline  
May 8th, 2019, 08:28 AM   #106
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,674
Likes: 1495

I Ride: DRZ400sm + KTM SXF450sm + 511SMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
There are no forum bosses. If you had any powers of observation you would have noticed this. You're free to make a fool of yourself as much as you want.
Yeah . . . I'm the forum boss, see? What I say goes, see? Nyahh . .
Keshav is offline  
May 8th, 2019, 12:35 PM   #107
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,791
Likes: 320

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Yeah . . . I'm the forum boss, see? What I say goes, see? Nyahh . .
OMG Edward G Robinson, Mr Nasal himself. Better shut up then I don't fancy being drenched in saliva hahahahahaha.
Hey Kesh what film was that?
Theo is offline  
May 8th, 2019, 12:42 PM   #108
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,674
Likes: 1495

I Ride: DRZ400sm + KTM SXF450sm + 511SMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
OMG Edward G Robinson, Mr Nasal himself. Better shut up then I don't fancy being drenched in saliva hahahahahaha.
Hey Kesh what film was that?
Little Caesar.
Theo likes this.
Keshav is offline  
May 8th, 2019, 12:53 PM   #109
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,791
Likes: 320

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Little Caesar.
Thanks
Theo is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
bike, ktm, problem, zarco



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ZARCO RossiSucchia MotoGP 406 June 5th, 2018 07:54 PM
Predictions: Where will Zarco go next? Little Walter MotoGP 188 May 3rd, 2018 12:12 PM
Johann Zarco pyeman MotoGP 29 June 5th, 2016 02:04 PM
Zarco celebrates Gaz Moto2 4 January 22nd, 2016 01:52 AM
Zarco 2015 WC. Dr No Moto2 6 October 10th, 2015 08:57 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2019 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.