MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree10Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
February 13th, 2019, 05:59 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Deefer Dogg's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: UK

Posts: 322
Likes: 195

Reasons to miss testing

With all the injured riders fighting to be fit for the season, this has to be the worst reason for sitting out testing.

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport...-surgery-woes/
Deefer Dogg is offline  
 
February 13th, 2019, 06:21 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,725
Likes: 1521

I Ride: DRZ400sm + KTM SXF450sm + 511SMR
New Aprilia signing Andrea Iannone has been forced to sit out the final day of the Sepang test, as he suffers from the consequences of plastic surgery he underwent during the winter break. Completing only 75 laps compared to teammate Aleix Espargaro’s 161, he complained about a lack of energy as he battles an infection in his mouth after undergoing a cosmetic operation to alter his jawline.

Fuck me that's a little pathetic. The guy ends up giving half-assed performance for his employers because he thinks plastic surgery will make him more attractive. The guy is butt ugly, but will still probably end up with a hot wife anyway just because he's a rock star with a fat bank account.
amen999 likes this.

Last edited by Keshav; February 13th, 2019 at 06:26 AM.
Keshav is offline  
February 13th, 2019, 08:05 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Acadiana

Posts: 240
Likes: 93

A [brain] surgery to remove the crazy part from Crazy Joe would make more sense.
Havey likes this.
Segfault is offline  
February 13th, 2019, 08:38 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,846
Likes: 329

I Ride: A bicycle.
Crazy Joe? more like wet wimp Joe, oh I've got bone ache, I nee to rest, FFS I've ridden with more problems than that and he's a so called professional.
Why don't they swap Smith for him for the rest of the contract, let him be the test rider.
Theo is offline  
February 13th, 2019, 09:12 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,725
Likes: 1521

I Ride: DRZ400sm + KTM SXF450sm + 511SMR
Fighting a serious infection really does put a strain on the immune system and saps your energy. I wasn’t implying that he was wimpy. Just expressing mild irritation over this being a result of surgery for the sake of vanity.
Deefer Dogg likes this.

Last edited by Keshav; February 13th, 2019 at 09:48 AM.
Keshav is offline  
February 13th, 2019, 09:50 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,488
Likes: 1651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
New Aprilia signing Andrea Iannone has been forced to sit out the final day of the Sepang test, as he suffers from the consequences of plastic surgery he underwent during the winter break. Completing only 75 laps compared to teammate Aleix Espargaroís 161, he complained about a lack of energy as he battles an infection in his mouth after undergoing a cosmetic operation to alter his jawline.

Fuck me that's a little pathetic. The guy ends up giving half-assed performance for his employers because he thinks plastic surgery will make him more attractive. The guy is butt ugly, but will still probably end up with a hot wife anyway just because he's a rock star with a fat bank account.
Most dudes donít find other dudes attractive, but women think he is gorgeous. That has gone to his head and the vanity kicked in after his showpiece left him to go back to her husband. He has shown throughout his career that he is really a dumb individual but this takes the cake. On his last leg in GP, he chose to plastic surgery over honing his craft.
povol is offline  
February 13th, 2019, 09:59 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Acadiana

Posts: 240
Likes: 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Crazy Joe? more like wet wimp Joe, oh I've got bone ache, I nee to rest, FFS I've ridden with more problems than that and he's a so called professional.
Why don't they swap Smith for him for the rest of the contract, let him be the test rider.
Smith? Iannone has won a MotoGP race. May I remind you no-one can win by an accident, you got to be good, better than rest. A fast rider can lose by accident, a slow rider cannot win by accident.
Keshav likes this.
Segfault is offline  
February 13th, 2019, 10:02 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,846
Likes: 329

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Fighting a serious infection really does put a strain on the immune system and saps your energy. I wasnít implying that he was wimpy. Just expressing mild irritation over this being a result of surgery for the sake of vanity.
Serious infection, hmmm when I was in my 20's I had 15 abscesses in 2 years, 2 of which meant i had to have part of my jaw removed, I never missed a days work because of them. this blokes gone for vanity project, its ridiculous, why didn't Aprilia say something, or did Retard Joe decide he's more important than earning a crust.
Theo is offline  
February 13th, 2019, 11:14 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
From: USA

Posts: 553
Likes: 190

you have to feel bad for Aprilia, just when they are starting to make progress they loose a rider, or an engineer (Gigi Dall'Igna). its a good thing Bradley smith was there.
Hollywood is offline  
February 13th, 2019, 12:57 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 726
Likes: 309

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by povol View Post
Most dudes don’t find other dudes attractive, but women think he is gorgeous. That has gone to his head and the vanity kicked in after his showpiece left him to go back to her husband. He has shown throughout his career that he is really a dumb individual but this takes the cake. On his last leg in GP, he chose to plastic surgery over honing his craft.
One needn't be to be gay to make an objective distinction between a potato faced blimp like KR Jr and pretty boy like Nicky Hayden. Interesting that you keep track of all these intimate personal details on this lesser rider. Did you learn of this on Access Hollywood, or is there some side of you we are not aware of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Serious infection, hmmm when I was in my 20's I had 15 abscesses in 2 years, 2 of which meant i had to have part of my jaw removed, I never missed a days work because of them. this blokes gone for vanity project, its ridiculous, why didn't Aprilia say something, or did Retard Joe decide he's more important than earning a crust.
I see. And which MotoGp team were you riding for at the time?
Keshav likes this.

Last edited by Little Walter; February 13th, 2019 at 02:49 PM.
Little Walter is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
miss, reasons, testing



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ben Spies' "Litany of reasons" Kropotkin MotoGP 92 January 16th, 2013 05:08 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2019 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.