MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree46Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
November 21st, 2018, 08:38 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,584
Likes: 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
Yep, I did hear what Neil Spalding had to say within the last 2 hours of the test. He did mention that HRC will be doing 2 developing path in 2019 in reference to Lorenzo & Marquez.
Be very interesting to see what happens with that. Especially if a more rideable bike that Jorge will likely need happens to help Marquez as well.
p4p1 is offline  
 
November 21st, 2018, 09:05 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 548
Likes: 446

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
Instead of wasting your time with some internet ID, trying to tell you how to read your own language. Take a look at this interpretation from franco https://motomatters.com/analysis/201...day_round.html
That was a good read. Cheers mate
Holypuck is offline  
November 21st, 2018, 11:04 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2007
From: Brazil

Posts: 690
Likes: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
Instead of wasting your time with some internet ID, trying to tell you how to read your own language. Take a look at this interpretation from franco https://motomatters.com/analysis/201...day_round.html
Interesting because that's exactly what you are. The difference is that, instead of trying to use facts and information on the discussion, you are using your heart to post a pile of bullcrap in favor of your beloved rider, which is, by the way, a little bitch that mounted the Ducati bike at the last moment needed in order to not suffer any sanction by the force of his contract. Since then, he kept giving excuses about "pain in the hand".

That remember me some time ago (albeit not in the same context) a certain rider numbered 46 using "shoulder pain" excuses when mounted the Ducati.

Last edited by gui22a; November 21st, 2018 at 11:07 AM.
gui22a is offline  
November 21st, 2018, 03:50 PM   #64
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 821
Likes: 588

I Ride: DRZ400E
https://www.reddit.com/r/motogp/comm...carbon_brakes/

Miguel Oliviera trying out the carbon brakes.

Last edited by Barbedwirebikerr; November 21st, 2018 at 03:50 PM. Reason: first link failed.
Barbedwirebikerr is offline  
November 21st, 2018, 06:11 PM   #65
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,614
Likes: 2128

Quote:
Originally Posted by gui22a View Post
Interesting because that's exactly what you are. The difference is that, instead of trying to use facts and information on the discussion, you are using your heart to post a pile of bullcrap in favor of your beloved rider, which is, by the way, a little bitch that mounted the Ducati bike at the last moment needed in order to not suffer any sanction by the force of his contract. Since then, he kept giving excuses about "pain in the hand".

That remember me some time ago (albeit not in the same context) a certain rider numbered 46 using "shoulder pain" excuses when mounted the Ducati.
I don’t get your point.

Lorenzo is one of the toughest guys out there. He has ridden competitively with a shattered clavicle and broken ankles. He probably lost a world championship by falling in the rain and re-fracturing the clavicle 2 weeks later and has been chary of such conditions since. Of course he is going to ride warily coming of a recent fracture in conditions in which he had no winning chance (particularly for a team he was leaving who didn’t want him at the time he decided to leave) and were probably too dangerous for them to be racing in general.
evo9, Bern1 and Holypuck like this.

Last edited by michaelm; November 21st, 2018 at 06:49 PM.
michaelm is offline  
November 21st, 2018, 09:03 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
evo9's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: USA

Posts: 864
Likes: 205

Quote:
Originally Posted by gui22a View Post
Interesting because that's exactly what you are. The difference is that, instead of trying to use facts and information on the discussion, you are using your heart to post a pile of bullcrap in favor of your beloved rider, which is, by the way, a little bitch that mounted the Ducati bike at the last moment needed in order to not suffer any sanction by the force of his contract. Since then, he kept giving excuses about "pain in the hand".

That remember me some time ago (albeit not in the same context) a certain rider numbered 46 using "shoulder pain" excuses when mounted the Ducati.


Stop being a crybaby. You are the one being emotional, "eg your post above"! Lorenzo is not my beloved rider as you put it. Go back to page 2 post #20 and read again, there was no fantasies.

Lorenzo Valencia pre-race, race and post race times are synonymous. The man is not holding anything back.This is the same rider who broke his collar bone in practice had it operated on and raced the same weekend. I've watched both days of the post race test. And I've heard what the announcers had to say. I'm assuming you did not watch either of the post race practices. Cause if you did, you would have pickup on some useful information.

Now the difference between Lorenzo and a certain number 46 where the Ducati is concern is like this. When number 46 threw his legs over the Ducati for the first time he was looking for a way out. Lorenzo decided to leave Ducati because of this loud mouth Claudio Domenicali



Notice once Lorenzo started to win and HRC contact announced he's MIA???



.

Last edited by evo9; November 21st, 2018 at 09:06 PM.
evo9 is offline  
November 22nd, 2018, 12:36 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 548
Likes: 446

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Got to agree with Evo.

Domenicali is an excellent, and I do mean excellent, CEO. Possibly the best thing that happened to Ducati in the last few years, together with Dall'Igna.

BUT....he is not good at declarations, and he handled Lorenzo rather poorly.

A disadvantage of having a CEO that has never been involved in first person in GP racing, I guess...you can't mess with a rider's head, they have huge egos (as it's normal in such an extreme and individual sport).
Holypuck is offline  
November 22nd, 2018, 12:47 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 548
Likes: 446

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gui22a View Post
Interesting because that's exactly what you are. The difference is that, instead of trying to use facts and information on the discussion, you are using your heart to post a pile of bullcrap in favor of your beloved rider, which is, by the way, a little bitch that mounted the Ducati bike at the last moment needed in order to not suffer any sanction by the force of his contract. Since then, he kept giving excuses about "pain in the hand".

That remember me some time ago (albeit not in the same context) a certain rider numbered 46 using "shoulder pain" excuses when mounted the Ducati.


You are 100% sure you are not Italian right? Cause I hear this a lot in my neck of the woods, and I'm not even a huge Lorenzo fan

Well since you have shown a remarkable understanding of the language I could address you to some Italian forums where roasting Lorenzo is regarded honorably? Also, liking Lorenzo is severely forbidden.

You may make a ton of new friends. Lemme know
evo9 likes this.
Holypuck is offline  
November 22nd, 2018, 01:06 AM   #69
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,584
Likes: 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
You are 100% sure you are not Italian right? Cause I hear this a lot in my neck of the woods, and I'm not even a huge Lorenzo fan

Well since you have shown a remarkable understanding of the language I could address you to some Italian forums where roasting Lorenzo is regarded honorably? Also, liking Lorenzo is severely forbidden.

You may make a ton of new friends. Lemme know
Do they hate him because he kicked Rossiís ass on the same bike?
p4p1 is offline  
November 22nd, 2018, 01:08 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 548
Likes: 446

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p1 View Post
Do they hate him because he kicked Rossiís ass on the same bike?

For many reasons including that one.
Holypuck is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
test, valencia



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Valencia Test Gaz MotoGP 31 November 18th, 2017 07:41 PM
motogp test - Valencia shovelhead MotoGP 7 November 9th, 2015 11:43 PM
Moto GP test Valencia Ciaraespana MotoGP 1 November 9th, 2015 10:44 AM
Valencia Test bluegreen MotoGP 183 November 22nd, 2012 07:53 PM
Rossi & the Valencia test alex29 MotoGP 65 August 26th, 2010 06:39 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.