MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree144Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
September 29th, 2018, 07:55 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 830
Likes: 298

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Dont worry according to some hes already done it ....


Wow and the boppers need to get their stories right! Look at the acceleration of that M1 on the straights! Lol.
That was pretty impressive from 24th on the grid,i knew Rossi wasn't adverse to barging riders off the track,just ask Gibernau,but i had no idea he was such a demon on the brakes.
pyeman is offline  
 
September 30th, 2018, 01:38 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Spygoat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2018
From: New York

Posts: 143
Likes: 97

I Ride: 2016 Honda Blade Repsol SP
I've won the championship 4 or 5 times over the past year.
Keshav and Theo like this.
Spygoat is offline  
September 30th, 2018, 02:39 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 740
Likes: 405

I Ride: Suzuki GSX-R 750 / Kawasaki Ninja H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spygoat View Post
I've won the championship 4 or 5 times over the past year.
I refuse to buy another one of those games. Those assholes who make them are a bunch of prick teasers. Bringing out a Rossi version of the game and then not in any way shape or form releasing a version that includes Uccio or better yet a game solely based around him.
Keshav and RCV600RR like this.
AJV80 is offline  
September 30th, 2018, 04:56 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,519
Likes: 289

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJV80 View Post
I refuse to buy another one of those games. Those assholes who make them are a bunch of prick teasers. Bringing out a Rossi version of the game and then not in any way shape or form releasing a version that includes Uccio or better yet a game solely based around him.
Nah the Uccio version needs to be a darts one.
Theo is offline  
September 30th, 2018, 10:53 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Aw Mang's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Mongolia

Posts: 174
Likes: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Later in the pits Rossi walks into Stoner’s garage, helmet still strapped to his head, to offer an apology. This exchange I won’t soon forget:



Stoner: “How’s your shoulder? Is it okay?”



Rossi: “I’m very sorry.”



Stoner: “Okay. You have some problem with your shoulder?”



Rossi: “I make a mistake”



Stoner: “Yeah. Obviously your ambition outweighed your talent.”



Rossi: “Eh?”



Stoner: “Ambition is more than the talent.”



Rossi: “I’m very sorry.”



Stoner: “No problem.”



Think that says enough about Rossi's talent


Serious question: Is it an unspoken rule that a rider has to take his helmet off when entering other garage to apologize? It yes then why did Rossi left his helmet on? Is it because he was so in such a hurry to apologize that he forgot to remove his helmet; or it it because he couldn’t apologize with a straight face so the helmet needed to be on, or he was worried that Stoner would punch him in the face for crashing, or is it something else?

Marquez did remove his helmet when entering Rossi garage by the way.
Aw Mang is online now  
September 30th, 2018, 11:54 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,519
Likes: 289

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw Mang View Post
Serious question: Is it an unspoken rule that a rider has to take his helmet off when entering other garage to apologize? It yes then why did Rossi left his helmet on? Is it because he was so in such a hurry to apologize that he forgot to remove his helmet; or it it because he couldn’t apologize with a straight face so the helmet needed to be on, or he was worried that Stoner would punch him in the face for crashing, or is it something else?

Marquez did remove his helmet when entering Rossi garage by the way.
I somehow expect he left it on so that the cameras couldn't see the beet red face.
Theo is offline  
September 30th, 2018, 12:05 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Spygoat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2018
From: New York

Posts: 143
Likes: 97

I Ride: 2016 Honda Blade Repsol SP
He wasn't sure if Stoner was going to hit him with a brick.
Spygoat is offline  
September 30th, 2018, 02:45 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
evo9's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: USA

Posts: 841
Likes: 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spygoat View Post
He wasn't sure if Stoner was going to hit him with a brick.
Correct answer! And also to hide his insincerity
evo9 is offline  
October 1st, 2018, 03:01 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,756
Likes: 713

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Later in the pits Rossi walks into Stoner’s garage, helmet still strapped to his head, to offer an apology. This exchange I won’t soon forget:

Stoner: “How’s your shoulder? Is it okay?”

Rossi: “I’m very sorry.”

Stoner: “Okay. You have some problem with your shoulder?”

Rossi: “I make a mistake”

Stoner: “Yeah. Obviously your ambition outweighed your talent.”

Rossi: “Eh?”

Stoner: “Ambition is more than the talent.”

Rossi: “I’m very sorry.”

Stoner: “No problem.”

Think that says enough about Rossi's talent
9> 2.

It’s ok, I didn’t really expect you to know simple arithmetic.
synn is offline  
October 1st, 2018, 03:16 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,519
Likes: 289

I Ride: A bicycle.
Paving slab would have been better.
Theo is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2018, chat, grand, predictions, prix, ptt, race, rossi wins, thailand



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2018 Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón Predictions + Race Chat Keshav MotoGP 167 September 29th, 2018 01:34 PM
2018 GP Octo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini Predictions & Race Chat Keshav MotoGP 55 September 10th, 2018 11:50 AM
Go-Pro British Grand Prix - Silverstone 2018 Predictions & Race Chat Keshav MotoGP 85 August 30th, 2018 11:01 PM
eyetime Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich 2018. Predictions & discussion. Deefer Dogg MotoGP 224 August 25th, 2018 05:44 AM
Monster Energy Grand Prix České republiky Predictions & Race Discussion ce Keshav MotoGP 123 August 8th, 2018 07:44 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.