MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree87Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
September 23rd, 2018, 11:17 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 830
Likes: 298

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
In his case, more like a genesiological raffle at a carnival side-show at an in-bred circus.
It must be great being synn and having such a high opinion of yourself,no matter how many times people tell him he's just pondlife he still thinks his shit doesn't stink.
pyeman is offline  
 
September 23rd, 2018, 11:38 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 740
Likes: 405

I Ride: Suzuki GSX-R 750 / Kawasaki Ninja H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
It must be great being synn and having such a high opinion of yourself,no matter how many times people tell him he's just pondlife he still thinks his shit doesn't stink.
I have put that lowlife on ignore a few weeks ago, 90% of his posts are just pointless schoolyard insults and the other 10% are 'below the belt' vile insults that reflect just what a gutless piece off human garbage he is. Either way he just clogs up threads with personal insults.

He wouldnt have the guts to say many, if any of his vile insults to the recipients face in person, nothing but a coward keyboard warrior.

Putting him on ignore is the right thing to do, the more you mix with shit the more you end up smelling. Best to not even bring him up, he really isn't even worth the time and thought.
Keshav and pyeman like this.

Last edited by AJV80; September 24th, 2018 at 01:26 AM.
AJV80 is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 01:01 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 549
Likes: 447

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
I am only pissed off that this Yamaha situation is burning out a raw talent like Vinales.

I think he is not the phenom that many believed he was at the beginning of 2017, but damn it he is not a rider that should struggle to get in the top10.
Holypuck is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 01:24 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 740
Likes: 405

I Ride: Suzuki GSX-R 750 / Kawasaki Ninja H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
I am only pissed off that this Yamaha situation is burning out a raw talent like Vinales.

I think he is not the phenom that many believed he was at the beginning of 2017, but damn it he is not a rider that should struggle to get in the top10.
I agree, I feel for Maverick. He moved from Suzuki to Yamaha to be on a better bike not one that's worse. Yamaha seem very conservative with their upgrades and updated bikes each year compared to the others. Since the introduction of unified electronics, software, new control tyres and aero restrictions Honda have changed to a cross plane crank and reversed the crankshaft rotation to help deal with their issues.

I get the impression that Yamaha riders have felt that their engineers hadn't been doing enough for some time. I remember Rossi talking to the media directly after the the 2017 Valencia test and straight up saying that he wasn't happy and that they didn't do enough with the bike. I think this hesitation to make bold changes to keep up with the competition has now come to a head. With all the embarrassment Yamaha have worn lately id imagine next years bike will be a huge improvement or some senior members of management will be looking for new jobs.
RCV600RR likes this.

Last edited by AJV80; September 24th, 2018 at 02:40 AM.
AJV80 is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 01:30 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 830
Likes: 298

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJV80 View Post
I have put that lowlife on ignore a few weeks ago, 90% of his posts are just pointless schoolyard insults and the other 10% are 'below the belt' vile insults the reflect just what a gutless piece off human garbage he is. Either way he just clogs up threads with personal insults.

He wouldnt have the guts to say many, if any of his vile insults to the recipients face in person, nothing but a coward keyboard warrior.

Putting him on ignore is the right thing to do, the more you mix with shit the more you end up smelling. Best to not even bring him up, he really isn't even worth the time and thought.
Yeah,after month of clashing with the prick i put him and his lapdog rcv on ignore last week,he's about due for a change of name again soon anyway,no doubt his next persona will also be 10% body fat, able to snap his detractors like twigs and hate anyone who doesn't worship a certain has been Italian.
pyeman is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 01:35 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,756
Likes: 713

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Yep, still takes only a dozen words to get little bitches to bleed from their manginas.
I win.
synn is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 01:37 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 830
Likes: 298

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJV80 View Post
I agree, I feel for Maverick. He moved from Suzuki to Yamaha to be on a better bike not one that's worse. Yamaha seem very conservative with their upgrades and updated bikes each year compared to the others. Since the introduction of unified electronics, software, new control tyres and aero restrictions Honda have changed to a cross plane crank and reversed the crankshaft rotation to help deal with their issues.

I get the impression that Yamaha riders have felt that they're engineers hadn't been doing enough for some time. I remember Rossi talking to the media directly after the the 2017 Valencia test and straight up saying that he wasn't happy and that they didn't do enough with the bike. I think this hesitation to make bold changes to keep up with the competition has now come to a head. With all the embarrassment Yamaha have worn lately id imagine next years bike will be a huge improvement or some senior members of management will be looking for new jobs.
I bet he wishes he'd stayed with Suzuki now,it looked like a good move at the time to hop onto Lorenzo's bike but it's turned into a nightmare for Vinales.
pyeman is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 02:07 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 740
Likes: 405

I Ride: Suzuki GSX-R 750 / Kawasaki Ninja H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
Yeah,after month of clashing with the prick i put him and his lapdog rcv on ignore last week,he's about due for a change of name again soon anyway,no doubt his next persona will also be 10% body fat, able to snap his detractors like twigs and hate anyone who doesn't worship a certain has been Italian.
Look I dont really have a problem with anybody else on this forum, its always been a good place to get the latest gossip on whats happening in GP and a place that encourages healthy debate. I enjoy reading other people opinions and perspective on racing topics.

I just have zero respect for idiots who think its acceptable to make jokes about peoples deceased loved ones. Just a troll with some serious psychological impairment.
Barbedwirebikerr likes this.
AJV80 is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 02:21 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,756
Likes: 713

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
That’s ok, your respect is worth less than used toilet paper.
It will not be missed.
synn is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 02:22 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 740
Likes: 405

I Ride: Suzuki GSX-R 750 / Kawasaki Ninja H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
I bet he wishes he'd stayed with Suzuki now,it looked like a good move at the time to hop onto Lorenzo's bike but it's turned into a nightmare for Vinales.
Didn't Mav re-sign with Yamaha again, knowing you are there for the long haul in the current climate wouldnt be easy... Tech 3 got fed up being served old versions of shit bikes and you cant really blame Herve. The KTM may not be a better bike now/or even next year but at least they're factory have deep pockets and aren't afraid to try new things and have a go. Yamaha seem so conservative that to even change the bikes paint scheme too dramatically would make them nervous.
AJV80 is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
events, weird, yamaha



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weird stuff in Tavullia Pigeon MotoGP 8 September 2nd, 2010 11:36 AM
The ten best events of the '09 season Arrabbiata1 MotoGP 46 December 15th, 2009 06:29 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.