MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree89Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
September 23rd, 2018, 06:54 PM   #71
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,584
Likes: 597

I was very impressed by Suzuki, they weren't getting smashed by Honda on the straight like one would expect.
A competitive Suzuki would be great though I wonder if they pulled the trigger on Mir a little too quick.
p4p1 is offline  
 
September 23rd, 2018, 06:57 PM   #72
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,462
Likes: 1385

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
See the mouth breather or bottom feeder, would come out as soon as there is bait. Talk about a flaw in genetic lottery pool..................
The less you pay attention to him, the less reason he has for coming around.
Keshav is offline  
September 23rd, 2018, 07:37 PM   #73
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 830
Likes: 298

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw Mang View Post
Per Crash.net, Lorenzo blamed Marquez for his crash. JLo is one of my favorite rider and I like his straight talk but sometimes I wish he would just stfu, like in this case, because he just came across as a sore loser.

Expect some fireworks in the HRC garage next year.
How can he blame Marquez for that?,that crash was entirely of his own making,i like Lorenzo too but sometimes he can be a right twat.
Furiosa likes this.
pyeman is offline  
September 23rd, 2018, 07:42 PM   #74
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 830
Likes: 298

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
The only 2 teams I can see offering Rossi a team are Aprilia and Suzuki, I think Yamaha will be glad to drop him, Ducati and Honda won't offer either nor will KTM.
Waits to be shot down
I don't think Yamaha will drop him purely because he is so massively popular all over the world,money talks and he can attract more than anyone else in the sport,his best riding days are behind him but he's still the golden goose as far as Yamaha are concerned.
pyeman is offline  
September 23rd, 2018, 07:54 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 740
Likes: 405

I Ride: Suzuki GSX-R 750 / Kawasaki Ninja H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
How can he blame Marquez for that?,that crash was entirely of his own making,i like Lorenzo too but sometimes he can be a right twat.
Marquez has a lot to answer for after the Aragon incident. Lorenzo is right, he ruined his first corner, ruined his race, ruined his foot, ruined his motorcycle, ruined his leathers, ruined his Thailand race, ruined his 2018 title hopes and ruined the excitment at the Valencia title decider between him and Marc.

I agree with Lorenzo, what Marc did to him at Aragon is far worse than what Fenati did at Misano. The only fair thing that Dorna can do now is to award the race win to Lorenzo, take away all of Marc's championship points for the entire season and award Lorenzo an extra 100 points and force Dovi to start all the remaining races from the back of the grid.
Keshav and Mick D like this.
AJV80 is offline  
September 23rd, 2018, 08:22 PM   #76
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,756
Likes: 713

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
The less you pay attention to him, the less reason he has for coming around.
How cute, Kurryfart thinks he can poke his head above the ground and be forum king again!

Sorry Ramesh, some of us go on actual motorcycle rides and don’t have time to post on shitty motorcycle forums all the time. Not all of us have the luxury of setting lap records on the couch.

Now when are you going to stop being a chickenshit and start talking to me directly instead of hiding behind skirts?
synn is offline  
September 23rd, 2018, 09:36 PM   #77
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 830
Likes: 298

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
The less you pay attention to him, the less reason he has for coming around.
Are you talking about the troll who has posted 1,677 times in 10 months but doesn't have the time to post on shitty motorcycle forums all the time because he's too busy riding?,the only things he rides are japanese mens cocks...
pyeman is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 01:36 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,756
Likes: 713

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
Are you talking about the troll who has posted 1,677 times in 10 months but doesn't have the time to post on shitty motorcycle forums all the time because he's too busy riding?,the only things he rides are japanese mens cocks...
Ahahaha.

Oh Piefuck, when you claim to put me on ignore, the least you can do is pretend to have not read my posts.

You are my bitch and always will be so.
synn is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 01:43 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,614
Likes: 2128

Where did the Yamahas finish in the recent race again?.

Perhaps it is all a clever ruse by Jarvis.
michaelm is offline  
September 24th, 2018, 03:02 AM   #80
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,540
Likes: 291

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
I don't think Yamaha will drop him purely because he is so massively popular all over the world,money talks and he can attract more than anyone else in the sport,his best riding days are behind him but he's still the golden goose as far as Yamaha are concerned.
As long as they keep him onside they will never win anything again, the valeban will go when he's off the bike as there's nothing to boo then after he gets mugged race after race.
Sponsors want winning teams not some excuse as to why they're so hopeless (Yamaha).
Theo is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2018, aragon, chat, gran, movistar, predictions, premio, race



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Go-Pro British Grand Prix - Silverstone 2018 Predictions & Race Chat Keshav MotoGP 85 August 30th, 2018 11:01 PM
Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón 2017 MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 289 September 30th, 2017 02:24 PM
Round 14: 2016 Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón: MotorLand Aragón JPSLotus MotoGP 374 October 1st, 2016 04:33 AM
MotoGP: 2015 Round 14 - Gran Premio Movistar de Aragon (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 231 October 2nd, 2015 07:00 AM
MotoGP Gran Premio Iveco de Aragón Predictions MigsAngel MotoGP 31 September 28th, 2013 07:31 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.