MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree28Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
August 9th, 2018, 12:59 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Iamapony's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: Santa Cruz, Cal

Posts: 594
Likes: 219

I Ride: BMW, Honda, and another Honda
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
It was Theo that said it.

IamaPHONY is the racist.
Wow, you certainly know nothing about just about everything, don't you?
pyeman likes this.
Iamapony is offline  
 
August 9th, 2018, 01:01 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Iamapony's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: Santa Cruz, Cal

Posts: 594
Likes: 219

I Ride: BMW, Honda, and another Honda
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
My bad.
I mistook one shithead for another .

Sorry pony, you suck in a totally different, yet equally effective way as Theo.
Once a low life lying sob, always a low-life lying dysfunctional sob. You and your friends will never change because the curb is too high for you to get over.
pyeman likes this.
Iamapony is offline  
August 9th, 2018, 01:46 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,324
Likes: 2548

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamapony View Post
Wow, you certainly know nothing about just about everything, don't you?
Mexican Monkey is a racist term.

Go back to your cave MAGA boy.
JPSLotus is offline  
August 9th, 2018, 02:29 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 674
Likes: 276

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
Mexican Monkey is a racist term.

Go back to your cave MAGA boy.
Look. We get it, you're bored and want to stir up more needless drama. FFS, find something more substantial to bitch about. That crap from "Urban Dictionary" is so obscure that virtually nobody here ever heard of the expression being used as a slur. The entry was, you can be sure, written by some oversensitive college kid looking to feel self-important by calling for the PC Police over what is for many Mexicans, a non-issue. I've been to Mexico many times and if you go into stores where they sell Mexican comics, you will find there are many incredibly well illustrated comics done by local artists in the classic superhero styles. My father is a very well known comic illustrator. I in fact draw a little myself, so I collect a bit. In the shops longside the superhero comics you will find a very sweet innocent comic for small children called "Memin Pinguin" about, you guessed it, a Mexican monkey. It's been a classic children's comic beloved by Mexicans for 60 years, not to mention a popular children's TV cartoon show. A while back some pendajo from the USA saw one and made a lot of noise about it being racist and the Mexicans reaction to his ranting was ??? Que? WTF are you talking about? It even got a write up on CNN. The guy who made all the fuss was probably the same moron who wrote up the "Urban Dictionary" entry. Have a little dignity and stop trying to twist an innocent thing into something ugly for the sake of drawing attention to yourself. That's Knockdown's job.
pyeman likes this.

Last edited by Little Walter; August 9th, 2018 at 02:39 PM.
Little Walter is offline  
August 9th, 2018, 03:28 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 790
Likes: 283

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
My bad.
I mistook one shithead for another .

Sorry pony, you suck in a totally different, yet equally effective way as Theo.
My bad ...my bad..what kind of fucking English is that anyway??,try using the word mistake instead of the latest 'in' fuckwit expression..and do keep up..everyone knows it was Theo that said that..
pyeman is offline  
August 9th, 2018, 03:29 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,324
Likes: 2548

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
Look. We get it, you're bored and want to stir up more needless drama. FFS, find something more substantial to bitch about. That crap from "Urban Dictionary" is so obscure that virtually nobody here ever heard of the expression being used as a slur. The entry was, you can be sure, written by some oversensitive college kid looking to feel self-important by calling for the PC Police over what is for many Mexicans, a non-issue. I've been to Mexico many times and if you go into stores where they sell Mexican comics, you will find there are many incredibly well illustrated comics done by local artists in the classic superhero styles. My father is a very well known comic illustrator. I in fact draw a little myself, so I collect a bit. In the shops longside the superhero comics you will find a very sweet innocent comic for small children called "Memin Pinguin" about, you guessed it, a Mexican monkey. It's been a classic children's comic beloved by Mexicans for 60 years, not to mention a popular children's TV cartoon show. A while back some pendajo from the USA saw one and made a lot of noise about it being racist and the Mexicans reaction to his ranting was ??? Que? WTF are you talking about? It even got a write up on CNN. The guy who made all the fuss was probably the same moron who wrote up the "Urban Dictionary" entry. Have a little dignity and stop trying to twist an innocent thing into something ugly for the sake of drawing attention to yourself. That's Knockdown's job.
Blah blah blah blah blah.

If Jum was offended by it, that's all that matters Little MAGA.
JPSLotus is offline  
August 9th, 2018, 03:30 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 790
Likes: 283

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
Mexican Monkey is a racist term.

Go back to your cave MAGA boy.
What this place really needs is a dislike button ..i'd wear it out just for you.
pyeman is offline  
August 9th, 2018, 03:37 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2007
From: Australia

Posts: 1,410
Likes: 419

I Ride: R6
Booing adds nothing to the sport, but I admit that it doesn't get me too animated (and I would be surprised if it annoyed Marquez too much). It probably motivates Marquez more.

It's a bit harder to watch when you see it directed at a guy like Stoner, because you know it was affecting him.
Gaz likes this.
RCV600RR is offline  
August 9th, 2018, 03:48 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 790
Likes: 283

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCV600RR View Post
Booing adds nothing to the sport, but I admit that it doesn't get me too animated (and I would be surprised if it annoyed Marquez too much). It probably motivates Marquez more.

It's a bit harder to watch when you see it directed at a guy like Stoner, because you know it was affecting him.
It's not only pathetic to have to listen to it's been orchestrated by the master manipulator himself with his ridiculous comments about 'destroying our sport' to stir up the masses.
pyeman is offline  
August 9th, 2018, 03:49 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,324
Likes: 2548

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
What this place really needs is a dislike button ..i'd wear it out just for you.
Same for me buddy!

Now go stuff some more pies down your gullet.
JPSLotus is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
booing



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.