MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree113Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
July 25th, 2018, 04:38 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2007
From: Australia

Posts: 1,410
Likes: 419

I Ride: R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Didn’t you know? Ever since that Rossi is remotely applying the brakes on Zarco’s bike every time they race!
It's illogical for Poncharal to go out of his way to criticize Zarco if somehow Rossi was screwing with Tech 3 (and even if he were - how would he do it? Tech 3 control the electronics, chassis, have sealed engines etc.)

I think we can discard that theory after a few seconds of analysis...
RCV600RR is offline  
 
July 25th, 2018, 04:46 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,465
Likes: 2046

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Didn’t you know? Ever since that Rossi is remotely applying the brakes on Zarco’s bike every time they race!
Yes, a silly conspiracy theory, much like the one in regard to MM tanking a race he actually won, thereby depriving Lorenzo of 5 points, to help JL win a title.
michaelm is online now  
July 25th, 2018, 04:48 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2007
From: Australia

Posts: 1,410
Likes: 419

I Ride: R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Yes, a silly conspiracy theory, much like the one in regard to MM tanking a race he actually won, thereby depriving Lorenzo of 5 points, to help JL win a title.
Does anyone on here actually think MM screwed with Rossi at PI? BTW, I rewatched PI 15 recently; MM was so far back going into the final lap and pulled out one of the all-time great laps to reel JL in.
RCV600RR is offline  
July 25th, 2018, 05:38 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,465
Likes: 2046

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCV600RR View Post
Does anyone on here actually think MM screwed with Rossi at PI? BTW, I rewatched PI 15 recently; MM was so far back going into the final lap and pulled out one of the all-time great laps to reel JL in.
My point was more that Synn as an avowed Rossi partisan is not in a great position imo to accuse others of promulgating conspiracy theories. I am not as down on Rossi as I was at the end of the 2015 season, but he has never retreated from his narrative in regard to that PI race, and hence I continue to hold any conspiracy theorising on this small corner of the internet rather pales in comparison with Rossi's allegations to the world press at large.
michaelm is online now  
July 25th, 2018, 05:57 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2007
From: Australia

Posts: 1,410
Likes: 419

I Ride: R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
My point was more that Synn as an avowed Rossi partisan is not in a great position imo to accuse others of promulgating conspiracy theories. I am not as down on Rossi as I was at the end of the 2015 season, but he has never retreated from his narrative in regard to that PI race, and hence I continue to hold any conspiracy theorising on this small corner of the internet rather pales in comparison with Rossi's allegations to the world press at large.
I see. But surely being a Rossi fan doesn't mean that one considers him beyond reproach?
RCV600RR is offline  
July 25th, 2018, 06:17 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 790
Likes: 283

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deefer Dogg View Post
Zarco could just be one of those riders that now his future is secure and he knows he is on the move, his attitude and commitment are just no longer there. I thought he was better than that but maybe not.
Hopefully once he is onto factory machinery he is reinvigorated and back to his best. I haven't given up on him just yet.
Factory machinery maybe..but a factory KTM?...sorry but he's never going to win on that..is it really the case that he turned down the chance of a repsol Honda to sign for KTM?..if so the guy's crazy in my opinion.
McZee likes this.
pyeman is offline  
July 25th, 2018, 06:25 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,465
Likes: 2046

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCV600RR View Post
I see. But surely being a Rossi fan doesn't mean that one considers him beyond reproach?
I don't have a problem with you including discussing matters concerning which we disagree which we have pretty much always managed to do courteously.

My point was really directed at Synn and others who are wont to cry conspiracy theory in regard to posters on here; as I said Rossi is the biggest conspiracy theorist in gp bike racing history of whom I am aware, so I don't think his partisans are in a great position to be sarcastic about posters on here wearing tinfoil hats..
michaelm is online now  
July 25th, 2018, 06:31 PM   #58
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2007
From: Australia

Posts: 1,410
Likes: 419

I Ride: R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I don't have a problem with you including discussing matters concerning which we disagree which we have pretty much always managed to do courteously.

My point was really directed at Synn and others who are wont to cry conspiracy theory in regard to posters on here; as I said Rossi is the biggest conspiracy theorist in gp bike racing history of whom I am aware, so I don't think his partisans are in a great position to be sarcastic about posters on here wearing tinfoil hats..
True, unless said partisans acknowledge that PI15 was an unfounded accusation, right?
RCV600RR is offline  
July 25th, 2018, 06:50 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,465
Likes: 2046

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCV600RR View Post
True, unless said partisans acknowledge that PI15 was an unfounded accusation, right?
As I said, I have little or no problem with you personally or your views, to which you are fully entitled and which you defend well and largely without rancour.

My own belief/opinion with which you no doubt disagree is that it is open season for conspiracy theories while Rossi and Uccio hold to theirs, not that I necessarily agree with all or even most of the conspiracy theories on here.

Last edited by michaelm; July 25th, 2018 at 06:58 PM.
michaelm is online now  
July 25th, 2018, 07:10 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,674
Likes: 683

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
My point was more that Synn as an avowed Rossi partisan is not in a great position imo to accuse others of promulgating conspiracy theories. I am not as down on Rossi as I was at the end of the 2015 season, but he has never retreated from his narrative in regard to that PI race, and hence I continue to hold any conspiracy theorising on this small corner of the internet rather pales in comparison with Rossi's allegations to the world press at large.
I have never once talked about a Marquez- Lorenzo conspiracy.
Prove me wrong, Mitchell. You’re on here 23 hours a day, search my posts and find one where I said so.
synn is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
jarvis, making, moves, rossi



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jarvis says Pol needs to sh}+or get off the pot povol MotoGP 4 February 15th, 2016 11:36 AM
Len Jarvis to start Lorenzo at back with Rossi... robains MotoGP 12 October 25th, 2015 07:54 PM
Lin Jarvis interveiw alex29 MotoGP 16 March 10th, 2011 11:53 PM
ROSSI REGRETS NOT MAKING SWITCH TO FERRARI Pigeon MotoGP 24 March 24th, 2009 02:51 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.