MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree181Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 26th, 2018, 05:12 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 508
Likes: 419

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Does this forum have moderators?

If not, get some. Then allow them to ban anyone that acts like a dick.

Problem would be solved in a week.
Keshav and danski like this.
Holypuck is offline  
 
June 26th, 2018, 05:15 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2018
From: UK

Posts: 377
Likes: 209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwirebikerr View Post
I don't recall Nicky v Edwards, but VR & MM comes to mind.
Nicky vs Colin was in 06 I believe.
Colin ended up coming off.

So if Marc dive bombs Vale, like he has done Dovi at Qatar, Motegi and Austria, do you think Vale will style it out like Dovi did, or do you think he will use the 'post Argentina' stance from Race Direction to keep Marc at bay through fear of discipline.
Or if Vale is leading into the last corner(s), will Marc hold back for the same reason?
Keshav likes this.
McZee is offline  
June 26th, 2018, 05:24 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,434
Likes: 977

I Ride: Many
2006 Assen. Hayden vs Edwards.




Marc vs rossi 2015

Little Walter likes this.

Last edited by BarryMachine; June 26th, 2018 at 05:26 AM.
BarryMachine is offline  
June 26th, 2018, 05:41 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 776
Likes: 563

I Ride: DRZ400E
Quote:
Originally Posted by McZee View Post
Nicky vs Colin was in 06 I believe.
Colin ended up coming off.

So if Marc dive bombs Vale, like he has done Dovi at Qatar, Motegi and Austria, do you think Vale will style it out like Dovi did, or do you think he will use the 'post Argentina' stance from Race Direction to keep Marc at bay through fear of discipline.
Or if Vale is leading into the last corner(s), will Marc hold back for the same reason?
Did not Marc have the last lunge effort on Rossi in turn for Rossi to straightline the final chicane?

If happens again, he won't go down cause that costs his position. If can straightline why not, it passed as just racing the first time. * clarification * I'm not one whom believes Rossi pre-empted the 2016 last corner event.
Barbedwirebikerr is offline  
June 26th, 2018, 05:46 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,449
Likes: 1378

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Was just checking last 10 years results.

I can see why I expect rossi could get this one. He's been the most prolific here in the past 10 years. This should be his track.

Marc and Lorenzo only 1 each here.

Two distinct "oddities" here .... 1 to Spies and 1 to Miller.
Ahh... Spies. Really liked him. Sad that things didn't work out. The guy was really talented.
Little Walter likes this.
Keshav is offline  
June 26th, 2018, 05:53 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,587
Likes: 2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwirebikerr View Post
Did not Marc have the last lunge effort on Rossi in turn for Rossi to straightline the final chicane?

If happens again, he won't go down cause that costs his position. If can straightline why not, it passed as just racing the first time. * clarification * I'm not one whom believes Rossi pre-empted the 2016 last corner event.
I was on Rossiís side on that one, MM wasnít going to make that corner on any sort of racing line, and I would say Rossi was prepared for contact rather than anything more Machiavellian
Barbedwirebikerr and McZee like this.
michaelm is offline  
June 26th, 2018, 06:05 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 692
Likes: 284

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I was on Rossiís side on that one, MM wasnít going to make that corner on any sort of racing line, and I would say Rossi was prepared for contact rather than anything more Machiavellian
Tru nuf, but you know he just had to try.
Little Walter is offline  
June 26th, 2018, 06:23 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 776
Likes: 563

I Ride: DRZ400E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
Tru nuf, but you know he just had to try.
He is Marc Marquez before all.
Barbedwirebikerr is offline  
June 26th, 2018, 06:39 AM   #69
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,341
Likes: 2572

Quote:
Originally Posted by danski View Post
Totally agree, the crap must stop, all the arguments are putting people off posting, why waste time writing something when the only interest is in a subject that is well out of date. And Duc needs to get his head out of his arse and appoint moderators to keep things respectable.
Hasn't stopped you or anyone else from posting.

There never will be moderation here so calling for it is laughable. Besides do you want it like Krackpot's forum where people get banned for no reason?
JPSLotus is offline  
June 26th, 2018, 06:40 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,341
Likes: 2572

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
Does this forum have moderators?

If not, get some. Then allow them to ban anyone that acts like a dick.

Problem would be solved in a week.
By this logic, Keshav would have been banned months ago actually.
synn likes this.
JPSLotus is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
assen, cathedral, predictions, speed



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pole Position Travel - Cathedral of Speed Race wannaride MotoGP Social 14 June 22nd, 2018 05:29 AM
Assen GP 2012: Predictions, Practice, Qual Jumkie MotoGP 81 July 1st, 2012 05:35 PM
Assen predictions kieran MotoGP 74 June 30th, 2007 05:44 AM
Assen Predictions! BEN MotoGP 62 June 25th, 2006 04:58 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.