MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree49Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 5th, 2018, 05:23 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 549
Likes: 447

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I would suspect that there are options up and down the paddock for Pedrosa, his experience would be a great for KTM, and why not the 2nd ride at Ducati?

Jorge struggled on the Ducati, why would he be any better on a Honda?


The Ducati is too physical for Pedro IMHO...

as per your point on Jorge and Honda I fully agree.
McZee likes this.
Holypuck is offline  
 
June 5th, 2018, 06:16 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,756
Likes: 713

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Jorge’s body is begging to be back on a Yamaha. You know he’s missing it a lot.
Marquez and J.Lo have polar opposite riding styles. And HRC isn’t going to build a Jorgecycle that Marquez cannot thrash around anymore.
synn is offline  
June 5th, 2018, 06:23 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 549
Likes: 447

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Jorge’s body is begging to be back on a Yamaha. You know he’s missing it a lot.
Marquez and J.Lo have polar opposite riding styles. And HRC isn’t going to build a Jorgecycle that Marquez cannot thrash around anymore.

What I can't get is, considering how much the Yamaha is struggling right now, how would Jorge be so eager to jump on one?

The 2015/16 Yamaha was a very different thing from today's one. Vinales would probably pay $100mln to be able to go back to 2016 to refuse signing his Yamaha contract....

I may be annoyingly repetitive but I think Jorge should stay on the Duc. Which he won't do

Last edited by Holypuck; June 5th, 2018 at 06:25 AM.
Holypuck is offline  
June 5th, 2018, 06:26 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,756
Likes: 713

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
What I can't get is, considering how much the Yamaha is struggling right now, how would Jorge be so eager to jump on one?

The 2015/16 Yamaha was a very different thing from today's one. Vinales would probably pay $100mln to be able to go back to 2016 to refuse signing his Yamaha contract....

I may be annoingly repetitive but I think Jorge should stay on the Duc. Which he won't do
“Struggling “ is a relative word.
It’s a bike that has been on the podium 4 times this year. J.Lo couldn’t buy a podium on the Duc until Mugello.

And Vinales reupped his contract before anyone else, so that point is invalid.
synn is offline  
June 5th, 2018, 06:32 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 549
Likes: 447

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
“Struggling “ is a relative word.
It’s a bike that has been on the podium 4 times this year. J.Lo couldn’t buy a podium on the Duc until Mugello.

And Vinales reupped his contract before anyone else, so that point is invalid.

Struggling in terms of setting it up, finding comfortable solutions, being feeling smooth on the bike, being able to WIN and so on...at least according to the words spoken by the people who ride it

As per Vinales re-signing super fastly yeah, that made no sense, but have you heard/read all the kind words he had for the team lately? I don't think he's happy, but I could be very wrong
Holypuck is offline  
June 5th, 2018, 06:35 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,614
Likes: 2128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
Struggling in terms of setting it up, finding comfortable solutions, being feeling smooth on the bike, being able to WIN and so on...at least according to the words spoken by the people who ride it

As per Vinales re-signing super fastly yeah, that made no sense, but have you heard/read all the kind words he had for the team lately? I don't think he's happy, but I could be very wrong
I agree with you. The bike hasn't demonstrated race winning pace thus far this year, and has gained podiums by attrition.
RCV600RR likes this.
michaelm is offline  
June 5th, 2018, 06:38 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 549
Likes: 447

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I agree with you. The bike hasn't demonstrated race winning pace thus far this year, and has gained podiums by attrition.

either that, or Rossi and Vinales are two whining bitches that blame everything on the bike but that's totally not poss









OH WAIT..........................
Holypuck is offline  
June 5th, 2018, 06:41 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,342
Likes: 2575

Good riddance.

Pedrosa has been occupying this seat for far too long and had little to show for it at the end of the day. Couple of close years in the title battle, not much else. The Pedrocycle debacle was pathetic and cost Nicky Hayden any real chance of defending his title due to the midget mobile.

Sucks about all of his injuries but this is the right call. He has been getting progressively worse in spite of last season's Valencia win which came down to the wire.

Will be interesting to see who gets that seat as the options are slim, and god forbid Cuntslow gets it.
Jumkie and mito gp like this.
JPSLotus is offline  
June 5th, 2018, 06:59 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,342
Likes: 2575

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...rquez-1044663/

HRC talking to Lorenzo about the 2nd seat.
RCV600RR likes this.
JPSLotus is offline  
June 5th, 2018, 07:19 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,756
Likes: 713

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
either that, or Rossi and Vinales are two whining bitches that blame everything on the bike but that's totally not poss









OH WAIT..........................
I have been replying to you in normal mode so far since you seem to actually have a brain, but I can just as easily switch on the mouthbreather filter if you’re not actually interested in talking about why J.Lo is a better fit on the Yamaha than on the Honda.
RCV600RR likes this.
synn is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
hrc, officially, pedbot, repsol



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lets F##K-UP the AMA! xx CURVE xx Motorsports 42 June 27th, 2008 03:25 PM
LETS SEE THAT AGAIN! xx CURVE xx MotoGP 18 October 26th, 2006 10:51 PM
OFFICIALLY FAMOUS RallyeRon MotoGP 9 January 21st, 2006 03:40 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.