MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree441Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
May 29th, 2018, 04:28 PM   #361
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 560
Likes: 238

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
As usual, you're full of fairytales Fairy Machine. Krops was here as late as 2015, and then he withdrew, which was actually his second time after leaving once before (though I'm sure he still lurks for ideas) because unlike his site, he cannot ban members here for expressing their opinions about the 2015 season end debacle. It's not like he can mine his site for unique ideas from the other side, they’ve all been banned. Are you aware you can still mingle with Kropos, as you and your buddy love to dream up lies to blame krops leaving because of me, this doesn’t actually prevent you or anybody from interacting with him, he is one click away genius.

(https://motomatters.com/forum/index....f2ef35f3c1ce5e).

The irony never ceases, I wonder how quickly YOU in particular would be banned from Krop's forum for the relentless forum klogging, thread spamming, and childish quips devoid of substance, not to mention going around kalling me Hitler because I had the balls to point out your trolling. Try it, join his forum, then cut and past all the stupid shit you say he, post us a link, I'd love to see how long you last. Go back and read some of the shit you were posting before I called you out in the Qatar thread, you shameless prick.

Your “utopia” is the dream of posting without anybody ever rebutting your stupid quips, which is all you've ever been good for; and its why you commit to memory all the names that have made you look and feel inadequate: Rog, Talps, Moto vudu, Synn, tcwxx (whoever that is) and ‘every’ Rossi fan non-Stoner fan that has ever joined. It's why you conjure up wild theories as to their identity, ‘they must be Rog’, that's the extent of your analytical capacity: 'he bad man, he make me angry, he mean man, he be roger" the guy you’re STILL sulking over and hilariously can't keep out of your mouth.

Incidentally Fairy Machine, you were partly living out your utopian dream, most of your stupid posts were skipped over as useless quirky reactions, now your relative anonymity on account of being dim-witted has gained you notoriety, drawing attention for being a troll.

I remember your 'forum utopia', it was a 'ghost town', and one day you and kesh were sucking up to krops talking about how it was so great that nobody posted here anymore, and you both cowardly added my name negatively into the discussion (just like you and kesh love to do when you think others aren't reading). It's ironic that you are replying to Birdman, because it was this exact exchange where he told you, kesh, and krops that the forum was better with me and others posting regularly bursting your little bubble of utopia. I remember it clearly as it prompted me to reach out to Birdy and thank him for setting the record straight. Speaking of the record, joining Rog's forum wasn't mutually exclusive, most of us still posted here simultaneously. They didn’t ‘leave’ like you love to say, most posted on both sites and continued to do it until Kesh nuked the other one (kinda like what you and him have been trying to do here). It was never supposed to 'replace' PS, as you have been saying, ask your buddy KayDee, it was only a space where we could express ourselves without some KIM type censure (like your utopian dream, speaking of Krops).

You love to talk shit about those who joined which is great because when you do you are effectively talking shit about your homie kesh. This is quite amusing. Every time you talk shit about that the other forum you’re pissing on your legs, as each of you walk in lock step and hold each other up. And, I'll repeat this, if Rog was such a monster why did he pull over 50 of the best members to post on his site? Her is another tid bit, I joined late to that site, and I have never resented those who didn’t join, I have never seen anyone talk smack to a member here that didn't join! We all understood the premise. Contrast this fact with the following, I've read a few members here talk shit that some of us posted on another forum, who does that? Your words betraying your own insecurities. Rog and all of us were fine with it, it wasn't a club, inasmuch as me being a member other forums shouldn't make you jealous now either. That was the point BM, the freedom to do and say whatever the fuck we wanted, so much freedom that he even let a jerkoff join because that was the premise. Ask Kaydee, it was open to anybody, and it was 'not invite only', the problem was it was tricky finding the site through Google because it was buried under pages. Kropo joined the site, and he didn’t PM anybody here for an invite, he was just savvy enough to find it publically. It was always the intention to be public, open, and free to say whatever. Krops promptly left because like this forum, people were willing to tell him they disagreed with some of his opnions, not all but some. This proven too much for him. I posted a tweet of Kropo’s here which said (paraphrasing): ‘Ban quickly and ban often, that’s my motto.’ (over very close to this).

Not surprisingly that your chickenshit utopia is the similar utopia of motomatters' forum and comments section, nobody should be allowed to say anything that disagrees with you. I have another question for you bitch machine, who would you have banned all these years if you had control of this forum? Me, (insert several well informed members here) and Rog, Talpa, Moto Vudu, Synn, Tcwxx (I don't even know what you mean there) and everybody that doesn't agree with Dirty Harry Machine, the forum cop (or copout). That’s what you want right? ‘Ya’ll should leave the forum and leave me alone with the three guys that wuv me.’ You’re the most sensitive Aussie I’ve ever heard of, a little whining bitch. Instead of Bitch Machine, I should just call you KIM for short. Ironically, a forum using your standards would have banned an unwanted pariah such as Kesh, yeah... based your standards! Think about that B-KIM.

Since the Qatar thread I became yours and Kesh's target because I pointed out how you were trolling, klogging, and destroying threads. I’m happy to correct you every time you want to open up your stupid mouth about something you don’t know shit about (granted, that’s a lot). The fact is you were trolling before I spoke up, particularly as you and kesh theorized about synn's identity because you had both become frustrated that he wouldn’t bow out to your relentless chasing like Albert Tatlock and Dog knows how many others you have chased off. Now to your chagrin he is becoming a regular contributing member. I don't subscribe to some of his opinions nor do I think its necessary to employ provocation as he seems to have knowledge of the sport, but I recognize we are passionate and sometimes its just easier to take a pot shot than to engage, Dog knows I'd be pot or kettle. Now most of us have moved on. Synn and others are engaging people about ‘racing’ debate, and you’re still interjecting useless one-liners that go down like the Titanic.
Six! Count "em. Six clogs.
Little Walter is offline  
 
May 29th, 2018, 05:26 PM   #362
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,887
Likes: 1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
Six! Count "em. Six clogs.
Does Keshav Klog your throat as much as he Klogs here
synn likes this.
JohnnyKnockdown is online now  
May 29th, 2018, 05:29 PM   #363
Member
 
Joined: Mar 2018
From: swiss

Posts: 50
Likes: 7

I am not sure if I missed the thread, if it went under your radar or if you simply made selective information picking but 2 things

1) its all over the media’s in Spain that Márquez is called a traitor as he has officially blocked the access to HRC for Lorenzo, justification is that 2 strong leaders in the same Team is not good for the bike developments

Source https://www.diariogol.com/motor/marc...58131_102.html

2) Marc VDS moto2 and MotoGP truck have not arrived in Mugello

Cheers
darkkakashi is offline  
May 29th, 2018, 07:20 PM   #364
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,719
Likes: 3961

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkakashi View Post
I am not sure if I missed the thread, if it went under your radar or if you simply made selective information picking but 2 things

1) its all over the media’s in Spain that Márquez is called a traitor as he has officially blocked the access to HRC for Lorenzo, justification is that 2 strong leaders in the same Team is not good for the bike developments

Source https://www.diariogol.com/motor/marc...58131_102.html

2) Marc VDS moto2 and MotoGP truck have not arrived in Mugello

Cheers
Dang nobody wants Jorge.

I'd bet it had zero to do with Marc, this sounds like Azamoron's work. The manufacturers give the rider's management too much power. Anyway, I don’t care. Jorge shit in his own bed last year at Malaysia and Valencia.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
Jumkie is offline  
May 29th, 2018, 08:59 PM   #365
Senior Member
 
Aw Mang's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Mongolia

Posts: 157
Likes: 87

Probably Marquez management is trying to cockblock Lorenzo to Honda and not Marquez himself if this is true. Who know? but damn, would be cool to see Lorenzo on a Honda to see what he can do. His experiment on the Ducati is a disaster, no way around it.
Aw Mang is offline  
May 29th, 2018, 10:40 PM   #366
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,616
Likes: 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
The reason people left all at one was the sudden moderation. It wan;t so much moderation a the random partial deletion of posts. It wasnt just the fighting that was being moderated but posts from people who never said bad things. Everything that was good about powerslide was gone all at once. Quit trying to come up with bullshit reasons.

http://motogpforum.com/lounge/14677-...dubstylie.html

One of many threads that you could look up to find the truth or is it easier jut to slander the fuck out of each other? The reason he started modding posts was to sell the site.


Fuck you Dubs ........... in the nicest way possible (you know, after dinner and a few drinks)

That thread you linked is interesting in who is no longer around ............ some bloody good posters missing from today
Mick D and MdubSTYLIE like this.
Gaz is offline  
May 30th, 2018, 01:20 AM   #367
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,281
Likes: 232

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkakashi View Post
I am not sure if I missed the thread, if it went under your radar or if you simply made selective information picking but 2 things

1) its all over the media’s in Spain that Márquez is called a traitor as he has officially blocked the access to HRC for Lorenzo, justification is that 2 strong leaders in the same Team is not good for the bike developments

Source https://www.diariogol.com/motor/marc...58131_102.html

2) Marc VDS moto2 and MotoGP truck have not arrived in Mugello

Cheers
Marc VDS is there today.
Theo is offline  
May 30th, 2018, 03:54 AM   #368
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 604
Likes: 425

I Ride: DRZ400E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Fuck you Dubs ........... in the nicest way possible (you know, after dinner and a few drinks)

That thread you linked is interesting in who is no longer around ............ some bloody good posters missing from today
I concur, so many valued members are no longer amongst us.

As an aside, does anyone know what happened with Andy roo? Or maintains contact?
Mick D likes this.
Barbedwirebikerr is online now  
May 30th, 2018, 04:11 AM   #369
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,332
Likes: 548

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwirebikerr View Post
I concur, so many valued members are no longer amongst us.

As an aside, does anyone know what happened with Andy roo? Or maintains contact?
Is that one of my former lives too?
I kind of lost count...
synn is offline  
May 30th, 2018, 04:31 AM   #370
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,332
Likes: 548

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
As usual, you're full of fairytales Fairy Machine. Krops was here as late as 2015, and then he withdrew, which was actually his second time after leaving once before (though I'm sure he still lurks for ideas) because unlike his site, he cannot ban members here for expressing their opinions about the 2015 season end debacle. It's not like he can mine his site for unique ideas from the other side, they’ve all been banned. Are you aware you can still mingle with Kropos, as you and your buddy love to dream up lies to blame krops leaving because of me, this doesn’t actually prevent you or anybody from interacting with him, he is one click away genius.

(https://motomatters.com/forum/index....f2ef35f3c1ce5e).

The irony never ceases, I wonder how quickly YOU in particular would be banned from Krop's forum for the relentless forum klogging, thread spamming, and childish quips devoid of substance, not to mention going around kalling me Hitler because I had the balls to point out your trolling. Try it, join his forum, then cut and past all the stupid shit you say he, post us a link, I'd love to see how long you last. Go back and read some of the shit you were posting before I called you out in the Qatar thread, you shameless prick.

Your “utopia” is the dream of posting without anybody ever rebutting your stupid quips, which is all you've ever been good for; and its why you commit to memory all the names that have made you look and feel inadequate: Rog, Talps, Moto vudu, Synn, tcwxx (whoever that is) and ‘every’ Rossi fan non-Stoner fan that has ever joined. It's why you conjure up wild theories as to their identity, ‘they must be Rog’, that's the extent of your analytical capacity: 'he bad man, he make me angry, he mean man, he be roger" the guy you’re STILL sulking over and hilariously can't keep out of your mouth.

Incidentally Fairy Machine, you were partly living out your utopian dream, most of your stupid posts were skipped over as useless quirky reactions, now your relative anonymity on account of being dim-witted has gained you notoriety, drawing attention for being a troll.

I remember your 'forum utopia', it was a 'ghost town', and one day you and kesh were sucking up to krops talking about how it was so great that nobody posted here anymore, and you both cowardly added my name negatively into the discussion (just like you and kesh love to do when you think others aren't reading). It's ironic that you are replying to Birdman, because it was this exact exchange where he told you, kesh, and krops that the forum was better with me and others posting regularly bursting your little bubble of utopia. I remember it clearly as it prompted me to reach out to Birdy and thank him for setting the record straight. Speaking of the record, joining Rog's forum wasn't mutually exclusive, most of us still posted here simultaneously. They didn’t ‘leave’ like you love to say, most posted on both sites and continued to do it until Kesh nuked the other one (kinda like what you and him have been trying to do here). It was never supposed to 'replace' PS, as you have been saying, ask your buddy KayDee, it was only a space where we could express ourselves without some KIM type censure (like your utopian dream, speaking of Krops).

You love to talk shit about those who joined which is great because when you do you are effectively talking shit about your homie kesh. This is quite amusing. Every time you talk shit about that the other forum you’re pissing on your legs, as each of you walk in lock step and hold each other up. And, I'll repeat this, if Rog was such a monster why did he pull over 50 of the best members to post on his site? Her is another tid bit, I joined late to that site, and I have never resented those who didn’t join, I have never seen anyone talk smack to a member here that didn't join! We all understood the premise. Contrast this fact with the following, I've read a few members here talk shit that some of us posted on another forum, who does that? Your words betraying your own insecurities. Rog and all of us were fine with it, it wasn't a club, inasmuch as me being a member other forums shouldn't make you jealous now either. That was the point BM, the freedom to do and say whatever the fuck we wanted, so much freedom that he even let a jerkoff join because that was the premise. Ask Kaydee, it was open to anybody, and it was 'not invite only', the problem was it was tricky finding the site through Google because it was buried under pages. Kropo joined the site, and he didn’t PM anybody here for an invite, he was just savvy enough to find it publically. It was always the intention to be public, open, and free to say whatever. Krops promptly left because like this forum, people were willing to tell him they disagreed with some of his opnions, not all but some. This proven too much for him. I posted a tweet of Kropo’s here which said (paraphrasing): ‘Ban quickly and ban often, that’s my motto.’ (over very close to this).

Not surprisingly that your chickenshit utopia is the similar utopia of motomatters' forum and comments section, nobody should be allowed to say anything that disagrees with you. I have another question for you bitch machine, who would you have banned all these years if you had control of this forum? Me, (insert several well informed members here) and Rog, Talpa, Moto Vudu, Synn, Tcwxx (I don't even know what you mean there) and everybody that doesn't agree with Dirty Harry Machine, the forum cop (or copout). That’s what you want right? ‘Ya’ll should leave the forum and leave me alone with the three guys that wuv me.’ You’re the most sensitive Aussie I’ve ever heard of, a little whining bitch. Instead of Bitch Machine, I should just call you KIM for short. Ironically, a forum using your standards would have banned an unwanted pariah such as Kesh, yeah... based your standards! Think about that B-KIM.

Since the Qatar thread I became yours and Kesh's target because I pointed out how you were trolling, klogging, and destroying threads. I’m happy to correct you every time you want to open up your stupid mouth about something you don’t know shit about (granted, that’s a lot). The fact is you were trolling before I spoke up, particularly as you and kesh theorized about synn's identity because you had both become frustrated that he wouldn’t bow out to your relentless chasing like Albert Tatlock and Dog knows how many others you have chased off. Now to your chagrin he is becoming a regular contributing member. I don't subscribe to some of his opinions nor do I think its necessary to employ provocation as he seems to have knowledge of the sport, but I recognize we are passionate and sometimes its just easier to take a pot shot than to engage, Dog knows I'd be pot or kettle. Now most of us have moved on. Synn and others are engaging people about ‘racing’ debate, and you’re still interjecting useless one-liners that go down like the Titanic.
That's as solid a first degree burn as I have ever seen.
synn is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
zarco



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Predictions: Where will Zarco go next? Little Walter MotoGP 188 May 3rd, 2018 12:12 PM
Johann Zarco pyeman MotoGP 29 June 5th, 2016 02:04 PM
Tech 3 to consider Rins and Zarco for 2017 season JPSLotus MotoGP 8 February 29th, 2016 01:25 AM
Zarco celebrates Gaz Moto2 4 January 22nd, 2016 01:52 AM
Zarco 2015 WC. Dr No Moto2 6 October 10th, 2015 08:57 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.