MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree13Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
May 16th, 2018, 01:56 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 260
Likes: 207

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Didnt they make him attend the post Argy one? Like Ive said before ..... he seems to have taken a "low profile" since then.

the Argy one wasn't the usual one, Dorna organized an exceptional door-closed riders meeting where all MotoGP riders were obliged to attend, and indeed he did attend that one. How could he have missed a chance to roast Marquez in front of Carmelo, after all?
Holypuck is offline  
 
May 16th, 2018, 01:59 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,202
Likes: 875

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
the Argy one wasn't the usual one, Dorna organized an exceptional door-closed riders meeting where all MotoGP riders were obliged to attend, and indeed he did attend that one. How could he have missed a chance to roast Marquez in fron of Carmelo?
Yes but my suggestion was that I think that attempt to roast Marc. backfired. Given observations of lower media coverage and rider remarks since.
BarryMachine is offline  
May 16th, 2018, 02:13 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 260
Likes: 207

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Yes but my suggestion was that I think that attempt to roast Marc. backfired. Given observations of lower media coverage and rider remarks since.

Mate, all of his (many) attempts to roast Marc backfired and yet he's still trying LOL
Holypuck is offline  
May 16th, 2018, 02:16 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2015
From: Southport England

Posts: 1,137
Likes: 564

Was he this critical when his woolyhaired dickhead of a mate Marco was causing chaos years ago?
AntG is online now  
May 16th, 2018, 02:17 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
moto vudu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Texas

Posts: 1,714
Likes: 717

For someone that claims to dislike Rossi, Barry sure starts a lot of Rossi threads to keep Rossi on his mind.

I doubt you care much for Tito Rabat, you don't discuss him or start threads about him. But every Rossi article you find is something you can't wait to start a thread for. Bopper Barry.
synn likes this.
moto vudu is online now  
May 16th, 2018, 02:19 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,202
Likes: 875

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
For someone that claims to dislike Rossi, Barry sure starts a lot of Rossi threads to keep Rossi on his mind.

I doubt you care much for Tito Rabat, you don't discuss him or start threads about him. But every Rossi article you find is something you can't wait to start a thread for. Bopper Barry.
Yeah but Tito rabat does not appear to be a dickhead for whatever reason.
Holypuck likes this.
BarryMachine is offline  
May 16th, 2018, 02:25 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Italy

Posts: 260
Likes: 207

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
For someone that claims to dislike Rossi, Barry sure starts a lot of Rossi threads to keep Rossi on his mind.

I doubt you care much for Tito Rabat, you don't discuss him or start threads about him. But every Rossi article you find is something you can't wait to start a thread for. Bopper Barry.


Sir, are you aware that this is how forums work?
Holypuck is offline  
May 16th, 2018, 02:25 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
moto vudu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Texas

Posts: 1,714
Likes: 717

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Yeah but Tito rabat does not appear to be a dickhead for whatever reason.
You invest a lot of your time thinking & talking about people you perceive as dickheads? Interesting, do you consider yourself a dickhead too?
synn likes this.
moto vudu is online now  
May 16th, 2018, 02:27 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
moto vudu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Texas

Posts: 1,714
Likes: 717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
Sir, are you aware that this is how forums work?
Are you aware people start threads for topics they want to discuss. Claiming to dislike Rossi, but constantly starting threads to talk about him doesn't match up. People don't constantly want to discuss things that don't really interest them.
synn likes this.
moto vudu is online now  
May 16th, 2018, 02:30 AM   #20
Member
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: UK

Posts: 53
Likes: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
Are you aware people start threads for topics they want to discuss. Claiming to dislike Rossi, but constantly starting threads to talk about him doesn't match up. People don't constantly want to discuss things that don't really interest them.
This is actually quite common - I remember reading stats for TV shows that people found offensive, it turns out that a large proportion of their viewing figures are from people who find the shows offensive, just so they know what they can get offended about
Macca is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
aparently, rossi, spat the dummy



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Repsol threatens to quit MotoGP over "premeditated" Rossi "kick" JPSLotus MotoGP 48 October 27th, 2015 05:32 PM
For Sale: "It's Been A Great Race" Book - Valentino Rossi's 7 years with Yamaha Yamaman Classifieds 6 October 23rd, 2011 04:20 AM
WSBK Fox sports ""LIVE"" coverage of each round Pigeon World Superbike 7 March 1st, 2010 01:48 PM
Who "LOVES" Casey Stoner on this forum "Please Stand UP"!!! CSCVAW MotoGP 40 September 12th, 2007 10:30 AM
"Rossi Beater" Spec RC211V Debut Delayed Austin MotoGP 60 September 1st, 2005 02:29 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.