MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree57Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
May 18th, 2018, 02:31 AM   #71
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Northern Italy

Posts: 449
Likes: 382

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
SIGNED!

Dovi with Ducati for another 2 years.

Press conference today at 5 PM French time.
BarryMachine and Keshav like this.
Holypuck is offline  
 
May 18th, 2018, 02:58 AM   #72
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,372
Likes: 950

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
SIGNED!

Dovi with Ducati for another 2 years.

Press conference today at 5 PM French time.
YES!!!
BarryMachine is online now  
May 18th, 2018, 02:59 AM   #73
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,674
Likes: 683

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
SIGNED!

Dovi with Ducati for another 2 years.

Press conference today at 5 PM French time.
The mad scramble starts now.

Iannone hoping to stay with Suzuki or go to Aprilia
Petrucci waiting to see what J.Lo does or go to Aprilia
J.Lo waiting to see what Suzuki does or stay with Ducati.

A bit silly to see these things happen early in the season though.
synn is offline  
May 18th, 2018, 04:08 AM   #74
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Northern Italy

Posts: 449
Likes: 382

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
The mad scramble starts now.

Iannone hoping to stay with Suzuki or go to Aprilia
Petrucci waiting to see what J.Lo does or go to Aprilia
J.Lo waiting to see what Suzuki does or stay with Ducati.

A bit silly to see these things happen early in the season though.
The real question now is what will JL do

I also wonder if, as rumored, Pedrosa will (finally) leave HRC

Last edited by Holypuck; May 18th, 2018 at 04:11 AM.
Holypuck is offline  
May 18th, 2018, 04:08 AM   #75
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2018
From: UK

Posts: 377
Likes: 209

The right move. I am happy about this. It's good to see both Dovi and Ducati fighting for the championship.
BEK and Holypuck like this.
McZee is offline  
May 18th, 2018, 04:56 AM   #76
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,341
Likes: 1334

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Dovi breaks the lap record.
Holypuck likes this.
Keshav is offline  
May 18th, 2018, 08:19 AM   #77
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,372
Likes: 950

I Ride: Many
Dovi looks happier than a pig in mud!! Wonder how much money he got?
Holypuck likes this.
BarryMachine is online now  
May 18th, 2018, 08:50 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,330
Likes: 248

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Dovi looks happier than a pig in mud!! Wonder how much money he got?
Must be a bit more than half what the tourist got.
Theo is offline  
May 18th, 2018, 08:57 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,372
Likes: 950

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Must be a bit more than half what the tourist got.
rossi tourist or Lorenzo tourist?

Must be upfront money too, not place bonuses, cos lets face it with Marc. around place money doesnt seem a very sure thing. And his smile doesnt look uncertain lol.
BarryMachine is online now  
May 18th, 2018, 08:59 AM   #80
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,330
Likes: 248

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
rossi tourist or Lorenzo tourist?

Must be upfront money too, not place bonuses, cos lets face it with Marc. around place money doesnt seem a very sure thing. And his smile doesnt look uncertain lol.
I know of only 1 tourist in motogp the other fellow is a pensioner.
Theo is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
dovi, ducati, leaving



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Horhay leaving Ducati McZee MotoGP 31 May 5th, 2018 05:18 AM
Dovi rejects Ducatiís initial offer! synn MotoGP 46 April 27th, 2018 07:02 PM
Dovi speaks out against Ducati...and it's awesome rezonator636 MotoGP 60 October 9th, 2013 03:22 AM
Dovi to Ducati? TlTAN MotoGP 1 August 18th, 2012 07:50 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.