MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree21Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 30th, 2018, 05:09 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,281
Likes: 234

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
That's no doubt a large part of why some people grudgingly admire him. After all he's been through, he still persists, and at this point, it can't be just for the money - unless he's looking to buy more yachts.
He might have to sell some to pay his tax bill.
I think if I had had the same amount of accidents in that time period, I'd have given up, I've got enough plates, screws, pins and bolts as it is.
Theo is offline  
 
April 30th, 2018, 08:41 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,291
Likes: 1316

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntG View Post
I'd like to see Crutchlow get it, just to see some very pissed off people in here.
Seriously - people say stuff about Cal for shits and giggles because he acts so wonky on camera (and 'cause he has trashed a lot of bikes) all the time. That said, everybody, and I do mean everybody, loves it when the guy you least expect gets up on the podium.

Tho I think there would be a collective groan if he ended up teammate to MM.
Keshav is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 08:43 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,291
Likes: 1316

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
He might have to sell some to pay his tax bill.
I think if I had had the same amount of accidents in that time period, I'd have given up, I've got enough plates, screws, pins and bolts as it is.
You and me both Mate. Tho they never set off the alarm at airports.
Keshav is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 09:23 AM   #44
#22
Senior Member
 
#22's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: In Cider

Posts: 3,993
Likes: 1769

A friend caught a picture of Dani at Texas airport last weekend:

#22 is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 09:52 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2015
From: Southport England

Posts: 1,276
Likes: 613

Quote:
Originally Posted by #22 View Post
A friend caught a picture of Dani at Texas airport last weekend:

I think that guy prefers a Harley
Mick D likes this.
AntG is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 10:07 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,923
Likes: 1058

Quote:
Originally Posted by #22 View Post
A friend caught a picture of Dani at Texas airport last weekend:

It speaks broadly to your guilt, that you would issue public proclamations about your innocence, yet refuse to communicate to me directly to resolve things.
Khickenshit, Kowardly, Kunt
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 10:17 AM   #47
#22
Senior Member
 
#22's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: In Cider

Posts: 3,993
Likes: 1769

Nice try, but I'm still waiting for you to post this 'evidence' you claim to have.

How's that for direct? You are on my ignore list so shut up trying to smear my name without evidence and bringing your dirty laundry to every topic and thread. Keep calling me whatever your want, I've proved my point and this will be the last time I respond to you.
#22 is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 11:58 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,923
Likes: 1058

Quote:
Originally Posted by #22 View Post
Nice try, but I'm still waiting for you to post this 'evidence' you claim to have.

How's that for direct? You are on my ignore list so shut up trying to smear my name without evidence and bringing your dirty laundry to every topic and thread. Keep calling me whatever your want, I've proved my point and this will be the last time I respond to you.

Im not going to out the person publicly who gave it to me.
Claiming your innocent in public without facing the facts just further proves how guilty you are.
Contact me, Ill give you all the information, and if you can prove your innocence Ill apologize here on the forum.
The ball is in your court but Im sure you have no balls
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 12:46 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,371
Likes: 1574

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Im not going to out the person publicly who gave it to me.
Claiming your innocent in public without facing the facts just further proves how guilty you are.
Contact me, Ill give you all the information, and if you can prove your innocence Ill apologize here on the forum.
The ball is in your court but Im sure you have no balls
Thatís not how the system works , the accuser has to prove the guilt . So prove whatever the fuck it is you keep squawking about or shut the fuck up. Iím over it as well as most sane people on this forum are. And that goes for Kesh, Jum and anyone else who keeps clogging this forum with their childish tit for tat vendettas.
#22 and Furiosa like this.
povol is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 01:26 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,923
Likes: 1058

Quote:
Originally Posted by povol View Post
Thatís not how the system works , the accuser has to prove the guilt . So prove whatever the fuck it is you keep squawking about or shut the fuck up. Iím over it as well as most sane people on this forum are. And that goes for Kesh, Jum and anyone else who keeps clogging this forum with their childish tit for tat vendettas.
So Povol the supposed man of principle now finds it acceptable to rat out in public, the person who gave me the information in confidence?
I figured any southern boy worth his salt would jump at the chance to face his accuser.
Anyway carry with all the Rossi hating dribble. Ive had enough of reading the same shit over and over again from the Getiatric Kancer Kluster that has metastisized the borum.
This forum died a long time ago and all thatís left of it is literally a bunch of rotting old corpses wishing they were still alive
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
end, era, pedrobot



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pedrobot and his new ride R-46 MotoGP 12 March 16th, 2007 11:08 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.