MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree207Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 29th, 2018, 03:00 PM   #311
Member
 
bigsparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: USA

Posts: 79
Likes: 18

I Ride: Anyone willing
http://motogpforum.com/lounge/24699-...tml#post448918

a special topic for a special guy!

start the hate there kancer and no grabbing my pussy
synn likes this.
bigsparrows is offline  
 
April 29th, 2018, 03:29 PM   #312
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,923
Likes: 1058

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsparrows View Post
http://motogpforum.com/lounge/24699-...tml#post448918

a special topic for a special guy!

start the hate there kancer and no grabbing my pussy
Im on to Jerez. Enough of this. Its pointless telling Kancer hes the problem because its not like hes capable of stopping. Ill just continue to ruin his day by not adding apostrophes.
Who knew that could set someone off
danski likes this.
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 04:10 PM   #313
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 642
Likes: 257

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Im on to Jerez. Enough of this. Its pointless telling Kancer he’s the problem because its not like he’s capable of stopping. Ill just continue to ruin his day by not adding apostrophes.
Who knew that could set someone off
Rather like it being pointless to enumerate your falsehoods because you never acknowledge them.

Like it's pointless to ask to provide evidence you don't possess, because you'll just disappear to another topic.

The only thing you can ruin is your credibility and you can only do that so many times.
Little Walter is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 04:31 PM   #314
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,348
Likes: 939

I Ride: Many
It is pointless telling Keshav hes the problem. Because its you guys.

You all got banned eons ago for being an abusive gang of dickheads. So you ran off and started a new forum ...... why are you back if you hate it so much?

The only problem I can see with Keshav is that he attracts the ire of the "looney gang".

And the sad thing is ...... your idiotic reasons to sook at him are like nearly 10 years ago.

Get over it.


PS. If you dis me over this Im going to Ducati. ........ like Lorenzo, I will not back your crap.
BarryMachine is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 07:18 PM   #315
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,725
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
It is pointless telling Keshav hes the problem. Because its you guys.

You all got banned eons ago for being an abusive gang of dickheads. So you ran off and started a new forum ...... why are you back if you hate it so much?

The only problem I can see with Keshav is that he attracts the ire of the "looney gang".

And the sad thing is ...... your idiotic reasons to sook at him are like nearly 10 years ago.

Get over it.


PS. If you dis me over this Im going to Ducati. ........ like Lorenzo, I will not back your crap.
Guess what "dickhead" also ran to that site? Kancer! And he nuked it just like this one. You are one of Kancer's biggest groupies because you had a common boogeyman. Your paranoid theories betray you Bitch Machine. This isn't some disagreement over some bullshit opinion about racing, this was a personal attack by Kancer upon people he has met and showed him kindness. Your dog in this fight is of a completely chickenshit nature, you support Kancer solely because he was cruel to a guy that you disapproved with his racing opinion with on this forum. Particularly if they're not a Stoner fan. That's exactly why you think Synn is Rog, that is Synn's biggest crime, and that he's a Rossi fan, well he just deserves it, right BM? You can't stand I expose you. You have no beef with me, and look how you have reacted. That's how pathetic you are, and your participation in this flame war is exactly as I describe. Make no mistake, this post of yours confirms your pathetic position. Not just you, but those who enable Kancer.

You say to get over it. I quoted you twice, unprovoked by me, that Rog is STILL in your brain, 10 years later!

Look, in that dark corner, it's a boogeyman, it's Rog!

I think we know who hasn't let it go. And you never met the man. Consider how pathetic that is considering you have brought him up without my help. Fact.





If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.

Last edited by Jumkie; April 29th, 2018 at 08:07 PM.
Jumkie is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 08:12 PM   #316
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,348
Likes: 939

I Ride: Many
I dont know if its the alchohol that finally got hold of you ..... but I feel sorry for you jumkie.

I mean what sort of mentallity assumes the posters on here are that inept that he believes he will sway them into your little vendetta.


PS. I didnt read any of your over long posts .... you need to shorten them and be concise.
Keshav likes this.

Last edited by BarryMachine; April 29th, 2018 at 09:05 PM.
BarryMachine is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 04:08 AM   #317
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,291
Likes: 1316

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
Guess what "dickhead" also ran to that site? Kancer! And he nuked it just like this one.
Wow! Sammy steps up to the plate!!! There's really isn't any lie too big for you to tell. With every falsehood you spin here - your credibility goes further
and further down the toilet, which makes you, not me, your worst enemy. You are really in a downward spiral dude.

My time at Slippery Sliders was totally chill. Never a harsh word between me and anyone there. I in fact congratulated Rog for being so egalitarian and we
always treated each other with respect. Which is why I initially I was taken aback when I though Yak was Rog and I copped to it.

When all the crazy vendetta crew got out of hand (on PS) I even tried to start a thread called "The Brilliance Of Rog - Fight Club" so that if a flame war could not be avoided - it could be shunted to a separate thread so as not to fuck up other threads, but the loony crew wouldn't do it because you're all such a bunch of narcissists and need to air your grievences in public. I tried this again but all the drama queens here don't get any satisfaction in discretely debating. Noooo.... it all has to be flaunted on a public stage or your pathetic egos aren't fed. You all should go to Hyde Park and get yourselves some milk crates to stand on.

Last edited by Keshav; April 30th, 2018 at 04:54 AM.
Keshav is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 04:12 AM   #318
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,291
Likes: 1316

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
I dont know if its the alchohol that finally got hold of you ..... but I feel sorry for you jumkie.

I mean what sort of mentallity assumes the posters on here are that inept that he believes he will sway them into your little vendetta.


PS. I didnt read any of your over long posts .... you need to shorten them and be concise.
What's sad is he wants so desperately to be liked... but only on his terms.

Last edited by Keshav; April 30th, 2018 at 04:47 AM.
Keshav is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 05:06 AM   #319
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,281
Likes: 234

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
As opposed to wishing a rider dead?

What makes you think "bitches" refers only to 'women?' That's actually rather chauvinistic of you.

Let me give you an example: Saying you wish Rossi had died instead of Simoncelli is a bitch thing to say. Frankly Theo I'm being mild here. It's not only a bitch thing to say, it's also disgustingly callus, outrageous, and unacceptable.

There are 'female' Rossi fan here, as well as male ones too (and non Rossi fans for this matter) which do you think is more repugnant for us to read?

A) The reference to a popular and rather catchy party song chorus that says "I'm came here for the bitches and the drinks" (JK)

Or

I wish Rossi had died instead of Simoncelli, that awful day that is still seared in many of our memories. (THEO)




Would you like me to pull up your quote? You and the "kancer" and 'little kancer" have expressed far more indignation for a lighthearted reference to a hip hop song (called 2 reasons, by Trey Songz) instead of expressing deserved chastisement by all of us racing fans. The only 3 I read call you on it are as follows: Danski, Barbwirerider, and Synn. Doesn't it seem interesting these three names have also been chastised by Kancer?

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
Wow, taken you long enough to get round to that, I thought that you mostly crawled around looking for things to say and you have proven it, yet you didn't even go and look to see if I apologised , which I believe I did. As for having issues with people on here, synn is the only one I can think of, but I'll bow to your (I am right) intelect as to be honest rather like you I don't give a shit what anyone thinks of me, I've been around far to long to take offence, but will reserve the right to have a go when the feeling grabs me OK?
Theo is offline  
April 30th, 2018, 05:15 AM   #320
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,725
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
I dont know if its the alchohol that finally got hold of you ..... but I feel sorry for you jumkie.

I mean what sort of mentallity assumes the posters on here are that inept that he believes he will sway them into your little vendetta.


PS. I didnt read any of your over long posts .... you need to shorten them and be concise.
You like others claimed you don't read my post read every word, it's what compels you to respond. Your reply is the clue, like an inferior boxer who just got stung and waves his face to say, oh that didn't hurt, but everyone in the arena knows the gesticulation confirms the obvious.

I'll be sober in the morning BM, but your pathetic character is permanent. Look at you, in Kancer's flame war, a groupie with no dog in the fight except to align yourself because you're still sulking over the same boogeyman. 'I mean what sort of mentality'....or lack there of?

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
Jumkie is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
michael, oasis, scott, sea, sht



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scott gets an RC213V MigsAngel MotoGP 1 September 17th, 2014 08:06 PM
Scott Redding WTF? roscoe MotoGP 11 May 16th, 2014 04:39 AM
Scott Russell DaddiiKong World Superbike 0 March 12th, 2011 06:30 AM
Onboard with the great Scott R1 SF Petrolheads 0 December 16th, 2008 01:39 AM
Scott Speed fasteddy Motorsports 15 July 31st, 2007 01:21 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.