MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree207Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 29th, 2018, 09:43 AM   #301
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,416
Likes: 1364

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
Kesh, this is what I'm talking about. You mock me chastising Theo's bullshit indignation, like your point about "bitch". Same bullshit indignation, over a truly tragic incident that Theo referenced flippantly. You can't so easily weasel out of something you just did a couple of posts away. You're a psycho.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
This post was one of your less bombastic ones - so allow this humble psycho to reply.

What Theo said was a flip remark, not said out of any genuine malice, about a famous person who will never see the quote. The only reason you chose to make an issue out of it - was for the purpose of building up your stature as moral champion of PS by scape-goating Theo who has been mostly watching this debacle politely by the side, same way you did with uncalled for insults to Barry. Classic divide and conquer tactics. The old anybody not with me is against me smear tactics you always use when trying to cobble together a coalition to run somebody off the forum.

You tried it before with me and you tried it with Baz and it never worked. When will you learn?

Last edited by Keshav; April 29th, 2018 at 12:32 PM.
Keshav is online now  
 
April 29th, 2018, 10:10 AM   #302
Senior Member
 
Aw Mang's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Mongolia

Posts: 170
Likes: 97

What the hell happened here? I thought this is a Rossi-haters forum? Cone on guys. We have a common “enemy” here.
BarryMachine and Keshav like this.
Aw Mang is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 12:03 PM   #303
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,732
Likes: 699

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Why would anyone want to run kurryfart off the forum? His spastic reactions are a source of endless entertainment!

Also, anyone who wishes death upon a rider deserves a face full of garbage truck. Looking forward to the day you receive yours, Theodore.
synn is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 12:16 PM   #304
#22
Senior Member
 
#22's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: In Cider

Posts: 3,994
Likes: 1769

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Once again you’ve exposed nothing except showing your a bitter old man that loves demeaning people.
Are you referring to the same chill 22 who conspired to threaten my teenage daughter . He’s a piece of shit just like you are who goes after peoples families.
Ask him. He’s such a coward he refuses to even defend himself
Absolutely false, and I started with those words so that the regulars on this forum know he has stated an outright lie.

Conveniently, he presents no proof. To the best of my memory I have never said anything about his family beyond just inquiring how they were doing. If he cannot show any evidence of threats by me against his family, and "My friend said.." doesn't count as that is heresay, then his statement is litigious and his mouth is writing checks he can't cash.

There are few members I have associated with outside this forum . Every single one of them except 1 I have only been in contact with on whatsapp in text message form (the other being on twitter). Therefore if I had 'conspired' to threaten your teenage daughter then, given your preference for airing your dirty laundry in public under the pretense you have nothing to hide, you'll be happy i'm sure to share screenshots of any whatsapp conversation with myself or any of those people pertaining to your accusation. If you claim 'xxxx said it', then my point above still stands. They will have a documented text conversation from me of it that is easy enough to screen shot and post on here. However you won't do it because you don't have the evidence. I simply wasn't involved in any of the "conspiracies" claimed.

For the record, my mobile number while in the UK was +44 7779 829216 and my number in the US was +1 509 406 7828. If he cannot show any evidence of threats against his family from either of those two numbers to him or other people then I suggest he retracts his statement.

Incidentally. I have been banned from this forum a total of 0 times. Meanwhile JKD has been banned from here at least six times for abusive posts and behaviour towards other posters. That gives you an idea of the sort of character he is.

I will be continuing my policy of ignoring him as I realise it drives him crazy that I won't bite, this post was more for the other forum regulars . Seeing as I will be likely posting on here less from now on due to personal commitments and the schoolyard bickering most threads descend into on here, I wanted the regulars I am friends with on here to know that your accusation is wholly unfounded and the work of fiction.

Sorry for derailing the thread again JPS, but when someone accuses me of that, it had to be said.
#22 is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 12:50 PM   #305
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,923
Likes: 1060

Quote:
Originally Posted by #22 View Post
Absolutely false, and I started with those words so that the regulars on this forum know he has stated an outright lie.

Conveniently, he presents no proof. To the best of my memory I have never said anything about his family beyond just inquiring how they were doing. If he cannot show any evidence of threats by me against his family, and "My friend said.." doesn't count as that is heresay, then his statement is litigious and his mouth is writing checks he can't cash.

There are few members I have associated with outside this forum . Every single one of them except 1 I have only been in contact with on whatsapp in text message form (the other being on twitter). Therefore if I had 'conspired' to threaten your teenage daughter then, given your preference for airing your dirty laundry in public under the pretense you have nothing to hide, you'll be happy i'm sure to share screenshots of any whatsapp conversation with myself or any of those people pertaining to your accusation. If you claim 'xxxx said it', then my point above still stands. They will have a documented text conversation from me of it that is easy enough to screen shot and post on here. However you won't do it because you don't have the evidence. I simply wasn't involved in any of the "conspiracies" claimed.

For the record, my mobile number while in the UK was +44 7779 829216 and my number in the US was +1 509 406 7828. If he cannot show any evidence of threats against his family from either of those two numbers to him or other people then I suggest he retracts his statement.

Incidentally. I have been banned from this forum a total of 0 times. Meanwhile JKD has been banned from here at least six times for abusive posts and behaviour towards other posters. That gives you an idea of the sort of character he is.

I will be continuing my policy of ignoring him as I realise it drives him crazy that I won't bite, this post was more for the other forum regulars . Seeing as I will be likely posting on here less from now on due to personal commitments and the schoolyard bickering most threads descend into on here, I wanted the regulars I am friends with on here to know that your accusation is wholly unfounded and the work of fiction.

Sorry for derailing the thread again JPS, but when someone accuses me of that, it had to be said.
Haha. Did you pay a lawyer to write that.
Convenient that your fucking off when you know you’ve been caught.
I know for a fact you were involved. I do have evidence to prove it.
You have my phone number. If you don’t still, you can get it from Kancer who assures me he has my personal information. If you want to settle this you know where to reach me.

Btw, If im a person who is character you didn’t approve of, then why did you offer to open up an account under a UK IP so I could get back on the forum after being banned?

Last edited by JohnnyKnockdown; April 29th, 2018 at 12:56 PM.
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 01:49 PM   #306
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,416
Likes: 1364

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Haha. Did you pay a lawyer to write that.
Convenient that your fucking off when you know you’ve been caught.
I know for a fact you were involved. I do have evidence to prove it.
You have my phone number. If you don’t still, you can get it from Kancer who assures me he has my personal information. If you want to settle this you know where to reach me.

Btw, If im a person who is character you didn’t approve of, then why did you offer to open up an account under a UK IP so I could get back on the forum after being banned?
A. Love the way you always state as a fact, things that not a fact. Amazing that you so transparently distort the meaning of things said, in vain hopes that people are too stupid to notice.

B. If you have evidence, why haven't you produced it?

C. The fact that he went to bat for you when the great majority of us were happy you were somewhere where you could not spread your petty hate rants clearly indicates that he is a person of principle and capable of forgiving and forgetting . . . a quality which you are sadly lacking.

And for Christ sake, learn how to use a contraction. How can you be so thick after all these years, that you still can't distinguish between your and you're? I'm fucking dyslexic and have a shit education and I can do it.

Last edited by Keshav; April 29th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
Keshav is online now  
April 29th, 2018, 02:05 PM   #307
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,732
Likes: 699

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
“Christ’s sake”, Kurryfart. Not Christ sake.
But then again you’re dyslexic and have a shit education...
danski likes this.
synn is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 02:14 PM   #308
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 688
Likes: 283

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
“Christ’s sake”, Kurryfart. Not Christ sake.
But then again you’re dyslexic and have a shit education...
It's an informal colloquialism: either way is acceptable.

In the USA people say I'm going to the hospital.

In the UK people say I'm going to hospital.

People living at the corner of Moron and Ass Hat call others Kurryfart.

Last edited by Little Walter; April 29th, 2018 at 04:05 PM.
Little Walter is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 02:30 PM   #309
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,923
Likes: 1060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
A. Love the way you always state as a fact, things that not a fact. Amazing that you so transparently distort the meaning of things said, in vain hopes that people are too stupid to notice.

B. If you have evidence, why haven't you produced it?

C. The fact that he went to bat for you when the great majority of us were happy you were somewhere where you could not spread your petty hate rants clearly indicates that he is a person of principle and capable of forgiving and forgetting . . . a quality which you are sadly lacking.

And for Christ sake, learn how to use a contraction. How can you be so thick after all these years, that you still can't distinguish between your and you're? I'm fucking dyslexic and have a shit education and I can do it.
Another petty hate rant from Kancer

Is ur name 22?
Why are butting in to something that has nothing to do with you? I know why, because you are a Kancer that wants to keep destroying threads.
If 22 is so reputable, than ask him how many of those people he used to talk to from the forum still do.
22, you must feel great that Kancer is defending you, because you once told me how he was the problem with the forum for having the same behavior he now displays.

Its no wonder Kancer is defending Theo for wishing death on a rider because posting reprehensible thoughts like that are not new to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Hate to see any rider die out there; but truth be told, I don't miss him at all. The guy was a bull in a china shop when he rode the 250s, smashing into other riders that were smoother and more talented and the asshole never apologized to any of the riders he barged into. He never belonged in that class. He was a dumb-ass. And when he went into the MotoGp class - he continued with the same shit, showing no regard whatsoever for the safety of other riders. If you watch "Hitting The Apex" there's an interview with his pal Rossi, in which Rossi tells the interviewer that at one point he had to tell Simoncelli that the consensus in the paddock was that "he was a dickhead". Frankly - I've never understood why so many people were enamored of the guy. It may not be PC to speak badly of the dead, but the guy was a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Oh dear me! I've expressed a non-PC, unpopular opinion on PowerSlide and a few provincial types, who believe death confers sainthood on people who were assholes when alive think the penalty for this should be burning at the stake. When has that ever happened in the history of this forum?



I hate to break it to you but a lot of people think Rossi is an asshole, and when he dies, their opinion won't change.
danski likes this.

Last edited by JohnnyKnockdown; April 29th, 2018 at 02:33 PM.
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
April 29th, 2018, 02:54 PM   #310
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,416
Likes: 1364

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Another petty hate rant from Kancer

Is ur name 22?
Why are butting in to something that has nothing to do with you? I know why, because you are a Kancer that wants to keep destroying threads.
If 22 is so reputable, than ask him how many of those people he used to talk to from the forum still do.
22, you must feel great that Kancer is defending you, because you once told me how he was the problem with the forum for having the same behavior he now displays.

Its no wonder Kancer is defending Theo for wishing death on a rider because posting reprehensible thoughts like that are not new to him.
What is reprehensible about either post??? That Simoncelli was a jerk?

Or that people who don't like Rossi won't come to love him just because he's dead?

This is just more trailer trash moral posturing from the guy who gives a pass to Dimm who lashed out at another member making AIDs jokes about someone's dead sister.
Keshav is online now  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
michael, oasis, scott, sea, sht



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scott gets an RC213V MigsAngel MotoGP 1 September 17th, 2014 08:06 PM
Scott Redding WTF? roscoe MotoGP 11 May 16th, 2014 04:39 AM
Scott Russell DaddiiKong World Superbike 0 March 12th, 2011 06:30 AM
Onboard with the great Scott R1 SF Petrolheads 0 December 16th, 2008 01:39 AM
Scott Speed fasteddy Motorsports 15 July 31st, 2007 01:21 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.