MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree174Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 28th, 2018, 08:29 AM   #291
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,324
Likes: 2548

Quote:
Originally Posted by danski View Post
Have you not seen the little yellow things they remove from their ears at the end of the race?
Earplugs are designed to stop deafness by blocking LOUD SOUNDS!
You cannot say how much noise Marquez's bike was making as he was braking for the corner, therefore not on the throttle.
Rossi may or may not have heard him, you can't say for definite either way.
Stoner heard Rossi coming as Rossi was braking for turn 1 at Jerez and was prepared to let him go by. GP bikes are loud as fuck, and even Dovi at Austria last year said he could hear/feel Marquez coming before they hit the final corner. Earplugs kill the sound but not completely for these guys.
JPSLotus is offline  
 
April 28th, 2018, 08:31 AM   #292
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,726
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Interesting that the same tiny coterie of flame-warriors go on at length about how I bring negativity to the forum, and yet, not a word from them about this guy.
This is awesome! You hang yourself with your own stupidity, as usual. Your lack of self-awareness has no bounds. Im glad you asked this absurd question because it highlights spectacularly this very fact that you just don't function normally, you are in fact the forum shit klog. The answer stares you in the face genius, you've been here a long time doing this shit. That's the difference, you should not only know better, but you claim to be the forum gate keeper of civility. Synn has made no such claims, he is new, and he was attacked the moment he arrived. Examine your point about " differential treatment." You tried to peg me and Arrabi with some implication as your paranoid mind tried to unlock the mystery, hey maybe this guy is Rog, he's so nice to Arrabi and Jumkie, they must know something they're concealing, you never stop to think your attacks and incessant persistent trolling and chasing have anything to do with it? You're kancer the forum klog.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.

Last edited by Jumkie; April 28th, 2018 at 08:52 AM.
Jumkie is online now  
April 28th, 2018, 09:44 AM   #293
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,338
Likes: 1330

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by danski View Post
Have you not seen the little yellow things they remove from their ears at the end of the race?
Earplugs are designed to stop deafness by blocking LOUD SOUNDS!
You cannot say how much noise Marquez's bike was making as he was braking for the corner, therefore not on the throttle.
Rossi may or may not have heard him, you can't say for definite either way.
If you've ever been to a live Moto GP race - you have to have noticed how insanely loud those bikes are. Earplugs merely protect the rider from aural nerve damage.
Keshav is online now  
April 28th, 2018, 10:02 AM   #294
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,338
Likes: 1330

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
This is awesome! You hang yourself with your own stupidity, as usual. Your lack of self-awareness has no bounds. Im glad you asked this absurd question because it highlights spectacularly this very fact that you just don't function normally, you are in fact the forum shit klog. The answer stares you in the face genius, you've been here a long time doing this shit. That's the difference, you should not only know better, but you claim to be the forum gate keeper of civility. Synn has made no such claims, he is new, and he was attacked the moment he arrived. Examine your point about " differential treatment." You tried to peg me and Arrabi with some implication as your paranoid mind tried to unlock the mystery, hey maybe this guy is Rog, he's so nice to Arrabi and Jumkie, they must know something they're concealing, you never stop to think your attacks and incessant persistent trolling and chasing have anything to do with it? You're kancer the forum klog.



If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
Do go on...

Seriously, I just went through the first couple of months of posts by Synn and replies to his bopper nonsense were constant - but nothing more than the usual piss-taking. After a while, much like Roger, his replies got more and more insulting, and eventually it both turned racist and went even lower by (by your standards dastardly) going after people's family members calling JP's mother a whore and making the lowest comments about Walter's sister dying of AIDs.

And yet - you give him a pass because, he hasn't made any claims of possessing a minimum of human decency. This, from a guy whose most well-known bellicose war cry on the forum is "Double Standards"! My advice Sammy - is get a six-pack of Tecate and stop drinking that weak tea.

And for God's sake, you've been around this forum enough to know that regulars here can spot one of your staw man arguments from miles away. There was no implication of you being in any conspiracy with Arrib. Merely that Dimm has notably shied away from ever confronting either of you, which by itself is not much. But the fact that he went after Barry right from the start, knew personal stuff about me that people here on the forum several years weren't aware of, and his ultra-bopper rage make for a shit-load of circumstantial evidence that lead to a reasonably good assumption.

I truly don't believe Arrib would knowingly take part in such a thing, because he has integrity.


And how about this... instead of fucking up another thread, why not start a separate thread that others can ignore?

Last edited by Keshav; April 28th, 2018 at 10:05 AM.
Keshav is online now  
April 28th, 2018, 10:14 AM   #295
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,923
Likes: 1060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Do go on...

Seriously, I just went through the first couple of months of posts by Synn and replies to his bopper nonsense were constant - but nothing more than the usual piss-taking. After a while, much like Roger, his replies got more and more insulting, and eventually it both turned racist and went even lower by (by your standards dastardly) going after people's family members calling JP's mother a whore and making the lowest comments about Walter's sister dying of AIDs.

And yet - you give him a pass because, he hasn't made any claims of possessing a minimum of human decency. This, from a guy whose most well-known bellicose war cry on the forum is "Double Standards"! My advice Sammy - is get a six-pack of Tecate and stop drinking that weak tea.

And for God's sake, you've been around this forum enough to know that regulars here can spot one of your staw man arguments from miles away. There was no implication of you being in any conspiracy with Arrib. Merely that Dimm has notably shied away from ever confronting either of you, which by itself is not much. But the fact that he went after Barry right from the start, knew personal stuff about me that people here on the forum several years weren't aware of, and his ultra-bopper rage make for a shit-load of circumstantial evidence that lead to a reasonably good assumption.

I truly don't believe Arrib would knowingly take part in such a thing, because he has integrity.


And how about this... instead of fucking up another thread, why not start a separate thread that others can ignore?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post

Ever stop to think that maybe people wouldn't take you to task all the time if you didn't provoke them relentlessly?

.
I let you answer yourself since you seem deaf to every everyone else
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
April 28th, 2018, 10:48 AM   #296
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,338
Likes: 1330

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
I let you answer yourself since you seem deaf to every everyone else
So - you're determined to keep it up. Why not move it to another thread?
Keshav is online now  
April 28th, 2018, 10:53 AM   #297
Senior Member
 
danski's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: A caravan on an island

Posts: 1,782
Likes: 576

I Ride: Shanks pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
If you've ever been to a live Moto GP race - you have to have noticed how insanely loud those bikes are. Earplugs merely protect the rider from aural nerve damage.
Just a few, yes I've heard them, close up too. A bike on the throttle is much louder than one that is engine braking.
You make a bigger tit out of yourself every time you post.
synn likes this.
danski is offline  
April 28th, 2018, 11:00 AM   #298
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,726
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
So - you're determined to keep it up. Why not move it to another thread?
The forum nanny, demonstrates how to klog a thread again. Shut the fuck up Kancer. Don't reply, that will stop the cycle you're responsible for moron. The onus is on you to stop, nobody else is claiming to be the keepers of civility. Demonstrate self restrain. Don't reply, shut up and talk about racing. Don't go chasing posts to illustrate your lack of self-awareness.

#KancerKlog

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
danski likes this.
Jumkie is online now  
April 28th, 2018, 11:20 AM   #299
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,726
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Do go on...

Seriously, I just went through the first couple of months of posts by Synn and replies to his bopper nonsense were constant - but nothing more than the usual piss-taking. After a while, much like Roger, his replies got more and more insulting, and eventually it both turned racist and went even lower by (by your standards dastardly) going after people's family members calling JP's mother a whore and making the lowest comments about Walter's sister dying of AIDs.

And yet - you give him a pass because, he hasn't made any claims of possessing a minimum of human decency. This, from a guy whose most well-known bellicose war cry on the forum is "Double Standards"! My advice Sammy - is get a six-pack of Tecate and stop drinking that weak tea.

And for God's sake, you've been around this forum enough to know that regulars here can spot one of your staw man arguments from miles away. There was no implication of you being in any conspiracy with Arrib. Merely that Dimm has notably shied away from ever confronting either of you, which by itself is not much. But the fact that he went after Barry right from the start, knew personal stuff about me that people here on the forum several years weren't aware of, and his ultra-bopper rage make for a shit-load of circumstantial evidence that lead to a reasonably good assumption.

I truly don't believe Arrib would knowingly take part in such a thing, because he has integrity.


And how about this... instead of fucking up another thread, why not start a separate thread that others can ignore?
Ah Christian, exactly like a blinded by religious fervor Christian, you dont see what is plain to see, downplayed to "usual piss taking", bullshit you've attacked relentlessly, and you got my attention it was so outrageous, particularly when your paranoid damaged mind started conjuring boogeyman theories, in tow with Bitch Machine. Go back and check when I interjected, you and Bitch Machine had already registered a tally of attacks on Synn and for good measure, Albert Tatlock, who you ran off.

You take your shit to another thread psycho, you not only silenced Barbwirerider, but you ignored his plea to you and bitch machine to take your shit to the Lounge! For the most part the majority of us have been talking racing, EXCEPT: Kancer, Bitch Machine, and little kancer klone. Its necessary for us to scroll past pages of pages of you in particular chasing your synn tail. Take another look, make a tally, just scroll down any thread on the last 3 months. Chasing Synn, that's all you've done.

Bitch Machine attacked Synn from the moment he arrived because he didn't like Synn's opinion of Stoner testing, that's a while back, it hasn't stopped since. Thee sure way to get you and Bitch Machine energetic, I should add. You guys have been chasing Synn around while he's made you look silly.

Exercise some self-control. Stop blaming synn for your inability to stop responding. Act like the adult you claim to be. Shut up, don't reply. Fight your damaged brain's urge to reply. Put some duct tape on your fingers to remind yourself, don't reply, don't reply.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
synn likes this.

Last edited by Jumkie; April 28th, 2018 at 11:30 AM.
Jumkie is online now  
April 28th, 2018, 11:36 AM   #300
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,672
Likes: 683

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
You spend waaaaay to much time obsessing over me, Kurryfart.
synn is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
david, discussion, emmett or kropo, hack, journalist, motogp, motomatters



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KROPO NO SHOW! Jumkie MotoGP 94 November 19th, 2013 11:08 PM
Motomatters: Scott Jones 2010 GP pics Jumkie MotoGP 1 January 11th, 2011 02:58 AM
Hack Attack povol World Superbike 2 February 3rd, 2009 03:58 AM
MotoGP Catalunya race discussion Dazza MotoGP 129 June 14th, 2008 07:36 AM
Motogp Mugello Race Discussion phleg MotoGP 160 June 8th, 2008 01:19 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.