MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree172Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 22nd, 2018, 09:23 PM   #101
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,382
Likes: 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
I like your generalization. Here, let me try.
You’re on the no fly list because your country is a penal colony full of cons!
Your point is?, other than demonstrating you constantly employ logical fallacies, in this case “straw man”.

All of Rossi’s significant rivals have been vilified, particularly those who have won titles against him, even Nicky Hayden, although mainly confined to discrediting his championship rather than his character in his case, by large multiple orders of magnitude more than Rossi has been vilified, which by your own account is apparently confined to 5 or 6 circle jerkers on here.

You yourself vilify current riders in Márquez and Lorenzo constantly, and past riders such as Stoner and Biaggi when their names come up or sometimes spontaneously.

How have I over generalised?.

Last edited by michaelm; April 22nd, 2018 at 09:44 PM.
michaelm is offline  
 
April 22nd, 2018, 09:56 PM   #102
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,527
Likes: 668

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Because Mitchell, you are a moron who are talking about 100s of millions of people. To me, who was pointing out that the 12 odd mouthbreathers on this forum think as a collective. It’s not the same thing and if you had half a brain, you would remember that I admire a lot of Rossi’s rivals.

Now run along, it must be library day at the prison or something right?
synn is offline  
April 22nd, 2018, 10:06 PM   #103
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,348
Likes: 939

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Because Mitchell, you are a moron who are talking about 100s of millions of people. To me, who was pointing out that the 12 odd mouthbreathers on this forum think as a collective. It’s not the same thing and if you had half a brain, you would remember that I admire a lot of Rossi’s rivals.

Now run along, it must be library day at the prison or something right?
Wankers like this
SlartyBartFast likes this.
BarryMachine is online now  
April 22nd, 2018, 10:11 PM   #104
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 665
Likes: 259

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Dont know about generalisations but is this you and your bopper mates ....

Cruise from hell passengers blame 'large Italian family' | Daily Mail Online

I had heard they were singing 'ole ole ole ole!...Vale..Vale' as they steamed into people..
pyeman is offline  
April 22nd, 2018, 10:22 PM   #105
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,382
Likes: 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Because Mitchell, you are a moron who are talking about 100s of millions of people. To me, who was pointing out that the 12 odd mouthbreathers on this forum think as a collective. It’s not the same thing and if you had half a brain, you would remember that I admire a lot of Rossi’s rivals.

Now run along, it must be library day at the prison or something right?
Again, it is you who seems both to have difficulty understanding simple sentences in English and who moves immediately to (primary) schoolboy personal insults when anyone disagrees with the drivel you post.

I didn’t say all Rossi fans vilified all of his rivals, just that there has been much more vilification of Rossi’s rivals than there has been of him, which is fairly indisputable, and despite this you personally take issue with posters on this forum, not particularly successfully I might add, and seemingly can’t tolerate even a small body of opinion which dissents from yours.

I constantly acknowledge Rossi’s quality as a rider in his heyday, and that it is remarkable that he is still as good as he is myself, my dispute is with his character which has been starkly revealed imo in his later career, and that is always a matter of opinion, and certainly your opinion, that of a person who likely couldn’t even spell intellectual rigour/rigour is not one I feel obliged to take any note of in regard to the matter. You certainly have showed scant respect for Lorenzo with 5 titles and Stoner with two, Max Biaggi with 4 in GP bike racing and even less for MM with 6, who may well be even better than Rossi.

If you don’t like being treated as what others on this forum call a bopper, then perhaps you could try not acting like one. It is particularly amusing to see you and others going along with the current Rossi narrative when rivals of his have been vilified by Rossi fans for similar complaints and behaviour to his current complaints and behaviour.
michaelm is offline  
April 22nd, 2018, 11:22 PM   #106
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,527
Likes: 668

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Oh Mitchell... the only reason I don’t put you on ignore like Barry is that your stupidity is actually amusing.

Go do a search on my posts. I dare you. One of them actually starts with the sentence “I must be the only Rossi and Biaggi fan in the world”. I am quite fond of the Roman emperor actually and the only time I have watched WSBK regularly was when he was there.

I have always shown the utmost respect to Hayden and you are free to prove otherwise.

I have disliked Lorenzo since the 250s, long before he was Rossi’s teammate because of who he is. But still i have recently said that I hope that he gets a ride at Suzuki so that he can be himself again.

I also have several posts here where I have acknowledged Marquez’s talent. But he is a prick on the track and I support the punishments he got and will continue to get if he continues the behavior.

...and Casey, it’s the easiest way to rile you mouthbreathers up.

As for whatever Rossi fans that boo and don’t boo, I don’t care. Neither do I care when they cut in the line in front of me at the beer stall. There are idiots everywhere (although this forum has a higher concentration than most). I am not them, they are not me. My fandom isn’t defined by a collective, it is defined by my personal preferences.

Please continue to be an utter fucking fool. Your stupidity amuses me a lot, as I said.
synn is offline  
April 22nd, 2018, 11:27 PM   #107
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,527
Likes: 668

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
And none of you should say a word about lack of respect. This thread is about a journalist who has been to and knows more about Grand Prix racing than all of you combined and the mouthbreather who started it pretends he knows better.
synn is offline  
April 22nd, 2018, 11:58 PM   #108
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,382
Likes: 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
And none of you should say a word about lack of respect. This thread is about a journalist who has been to and knows more about Grand Prix racing than all of you combined and the mouthbreather who started it pretends he knows better.
Argumentum ad verecindiam, another logical fallacy, and he started as a fan like most of us anyway.
michaelm is offline  
April 23rd, 2018, 12:00 AM   #109
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,527
Likes: 668

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
If you shift the goalpost any further, it would end up in the Pacific Ocean.
synn is offline  
April 23rd, 2018, 12:18 AM   #110
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,382
Likes: 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Oh Mitchell... the only reason I don’t put you on ignore like Barry is that your stupidity is actually amusing.

Go do a search on my posts. I dare you. One of them actually starts with the sentence “I must be the only Rossi and Biaggi fan in the world”. I am quite fond of the Roman emperor actually and the only time I have watched WSBK regularly was when he was there.

I have always shown the utmost respect to Hayden and you are free to prove otherwise.

I have disliked Lorenzo since the 250s, long before he was Rossi’s teammate because of who he is. But still i have recently said that I hope that he gets a ride at Suzuki so that he can be himself again.

I also have several posts here where I have acknowledged Marquez’s talent. But he is a prick on the track and I support the punishments he got and will continue to get if he continues the behavior.

...and Casey, it’s the easiest way to rile you mouthbreathers up.

As for whatever Rossi fans that boo and don’t boo, I don’t care. Neither do I care when they cut in the line in front of me at the beer stall. There are idiots everywhere (although this forum has a higher concentration than most). I am not them, they are not me. My fandom isn’t defined by a collective, it is defined by my personal preferences.

Please continue to be an utter fucking fool. Your stupidity amuses me a lot, as I said.
I need no search, I remember things fairly well, which was handy at school and university

And I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were just having fun doing a little casual trolling initially, with which I had not too much problem, but you can’t seem to make up your mind whether you are serious or not. If your outrage is confected you have certainly wasted a lot of your own time time confecting and expressing it.

Perhaps you really are a genius, although no posts of yours to date have disclosed any evidence of same, because you would have to be both smart and obsessed to never break out of character when delivering your frequent witless personal insults.

And my attitude to Rossi as I have just explained once again is rather similar to yours to MM and Lorenzo, and again you fail to see the contradiction in you finding your own attitude allowable (because it is yours presumably) while that of others to Rossi is apparently not.

Last edited by michaelm; April 23rd, 2018 at 12:21 AM.
michaelm is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
david, discussion, emmett or kropo, hack, journalist, motogp, motomatters



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KROPO NO SHOW! Jumkie MotoGP 94 November 19th, 2013 11:08 PM
Motomatters: Scott Jones 2010 GP pics Jumkie MotoGP 1 January 11th, 2011 02:58 AM
Hack Attack povol World Superbike 2 February 3rd, 2009 03:58 AM
MotoGP Catalunya race discussion Dazza MotoGP 129 June 14th, 2008 07:36 AM
Motogp Mugello Race Discussion phleg MotoGP 160 June 8th, 2008 01:19 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.