MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree331Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 17th, 2018, 03:04 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,403
Likes: 259

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Im thinking Uccio will be all spagetti western this weekend.

Actually there has been a bit of a lull in news rossi leading into Cota. Im thinking Uccio could do some real PR damage here.
But doesn't he always?
Theo is offline  
 
April 17th, 2018, 03:27 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Acadiana

Posts: 111
Likes: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
Is there another forum where I can go to watch grown men hate racers for living much better lives than they are?
Is that what Rossi fans think? How simpleminded. I don't think I have worse life than racers, actually I think I live better life. But then again, I do not hate any racers, either. I lost all respect for Rossi, true, it happened when he turned a moron. I think he lives an unhappy life. I do not feel sorry for him, although I feel sorry for the sport he is poisoning.
evo9 and Holypuck like this.
Segfault is offline  
April 17th, 2018, 04:21 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,415
Likes: 1364

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by danski View Post
If Rossi didn't exist the boppers would all join the Justin Bieber fan club the next day
Fixed it for you.
Keshav is offline  
April 17th, 2018, 04:23 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,415
Likes: 1364

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
Is there another forum where I can go to watch grown men?
What you really meant to say.

Last edited by Keshav; April 17th, 2018 at 05:10 AM.
Keshav is offline  
April 17th, 2018, 05:18 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Acadiana

Posts: 111
Likes: 46

Isn't there women's clubs where they can watch and touch men?
Segfault is offline  
April 17th, 2018, 05:47 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,415
Likes: 1364

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segfault View Post
Is that what Rossi fans think? How simpleminded. I don't think I have worse life than racers, actually I think I live better life. But then again, I do not hate any racers, either. I lost all respect for Rossi, true, it happened when he turned a moron. I think he lives an unhappy life. I do not feel sorry for him, although I feel sorry for the sport he is poisoning.
Tho I was only an OK club racer, I remember how alive I felt from the time I was rolling the bikes and gear into the truck in front of my house, right up until that dying of the light time late Sunday afternoon after the last trophy was accepted, when you looked around the paddock and everybody was picking up the trash, folding up their canopies, hanging up the leathers and putting the helmet back in the box, looking in your pocket to make sure after buying that extra set of slicks that you still have enough money for gas and putting away all the tools and seeing all your friends driving away and taking a fistful of pain killers for that broken collar bone or those bruised ribs, knowing there was that shitty, long boring drive home from Road Atlanta or Mid-Ohio eating at crap highway rest stops along the way. That fried to the bone feeling after driving 36 hours without sleep crossing the Verrazano Bridge as the sun was coming up, knowing I'd have to go back to work the next day. Life when not racing sucked. Especially the winters.

I won't lie, I miss racing. But not the time in-between races. So I totally understand why guys with millions in the bank stick around long after they've stopped being competitive. If that's all you've done since you were a little kid - it's hard to imagine being happy in any other way.
Gaz, #22, Theo and 2 others like this.
Keshav is offline  
April 17th, 2018, 06:49 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,403
Likes: 259

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Tho I was only an OK club racer, I remember how alive I felt from the time I was rolling the bikes and gear into the truck in front of my house, right up until that dying of the light time late Sunday afternoon after the last trophy was accepted, when you looked around the paddock and everybody was picking up the trash, folding up their canopies, hanging up the leathers and putting the helmet back in the box, looking in your pocket to make sure after buying that extra set of slicks that you still have enough money for gas and putting away all the tools and seeing all your friends driving away and taking a fistful of pain killers for that broken collar bone or those bruised ribs, knowing there was that shitty, long boring drive home from Road Atlanta or Mid-Ohio eating at crap highway rest stops along the way. That fried to the bone feeling after driving 36 hours without sleep crossing the Verrazano Bridge as the sun was coming up, knowing I'd have to go back to work the next day. Life when not racing sucked. Especially the winters.

I won't lie, I miss racing. But not the time in-between races. So I totally understand why guys with millions in the bank stick around long after they've stopped being competitive. If that's all you've done since you were a little kid - it's hard to imagine being happy in any other way.
My sentiments exactly
Theo is offline  
April 17th, 2018, 06:53 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Acadiana

Posts: 111
Likes: 46

I was more talking about happiness as a mental state. If you go around whining all the time then you obviously are a sad person. Happy people do not bitch, they smile, like Marc does.
Segfault is offline  
April 17th, 2018, 07:02 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,732
Likes: 699

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segfault View Post
I was more talking about happiness as a mental state. If you go around whining all the time then you obviously are a sad person. Happy people do not bitch, they smile, like Marc does.
Obviously, you havenít met curryfart.
He hasnít stopped bitching since he crashed his moped and canít get his dick up anymore.
synn is offline  
April 17th, 2018, 07:13 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,415
Likes: 1364

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Obviously, you havenít met curryfart.
He hasnít stopped bitching since he crashed his moped and canít get his dick up anymore.

Weak Tea is must be environmentally aware. That's why he keeps recycling the same impotent jokes.
Keshav is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
america, bull, grand, prix, red



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Round 3: Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas 2017 JPSLotus MotoGP 624 May 3rd, 2017 05:19 AM
Motogp: 2016 Round 3 Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 508 April 21st, 2016 11:47 PM
For Sale: Red Bull US Grand Prix 2010 Tickets wade.bodie Classifieds 4 June 18th, 2010 07:32 PM
SOLD OUT! - Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix Saturday and Sunday Tickets Moto GP News Bot MotoGP 0 July 8th, 2005 09:36 AM
MotoGP Heading Back to Laguna Seca For Enticing Red Bull US Grand Prix Moto GP News Bot MotoGP 0 July 8th, 2005 09:36 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.