MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree92Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
May 10th, 2018, 02:08 AM   #71
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,348
Likes: 939

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
The troll doesn't like being trolled, he's like a woman on her period who has to get the last word in....
Might I remind you pye, that the girls on here ...... are the only ones being decent

Bit embarrassing all this really.
BarryMachine is offline  
 
May 10th, 2018, 02:32 AM   #72
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 665
Likes: 259

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Might I remind you pye, that the girls on here ...... are the only ones being decent

Bit embarrassing all this really.
Just giving the troll a taste of his own medicine,no offence meant to the women amongst us,i like women!, i married one many moons ago,personally i'm getting bored of his crusade against Keshav and i would like everyone to stick to debating motorcycle racing on here,if synn and all his aliases would shut the fuck up and quit the personal attacks then great, but i don't think that's what he's here for so someone has to give the cunt a bit of stick
pyeman is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 02:50 AM   #73
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,348
Likes: 939

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
Just giving the troll a taste of his own medicine,no offence meant to the women amongst us,i like women!, i married one many moons ago,personally i'm getting bored of his crusade against Keshav and i would like everyone to stick to debating motorcycle racing on here,if synn and all his aliases would shut the fuck up and quit the personal attacks then great, but i don't think that's what he's here for so someone has to give the cunt a bit of stick
Meh .... he's obviously a bit of a sad loser ..... not really worth the effort.

Reality is the crappier the shit he posts ..... the sadder he obviously is.

Let him dig his own grave.
BarryMachine is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 02:56 AM   #74
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,527
Likes: 668

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
Just giving the troll a taste of his own medicine,no offence meant to the women amongst us,i like women!, i married one many moons ago,personally i'm getting bored of his crusade against Keshav and i would like everyone to stick to debating motorcycle racing on here,if synn and all his aliases would shut the fuck up and quit the personal attacks then great, but i don't think that's what he's here for so someone has to give the cunt a bit of stick
So when are you starting?
I donít have all day.
synn is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 03:00 AM   #75
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 665
Likes: 259

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
So when are you starting?
I donít have all day.
Dig monkey...i'm off to bed.
pyeman is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 03:06 AM   #76
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2011
From: Brisbane

Posts: 268
Likes: 17

It’s been a very long time since I posted on here. Spend most of my time sifting through the shit but enjoying the insights of many members on racing / the sport.

I don’t know the background to this fued, but it is kind of sad to see, jum, BM, #22, Michael, Kesh etc at each other’s throats!

Miss the days of meet up threads and everyone sharing photos of being at races, BM using too many emojis while explaining how to slide a motorcycle and some good banter!

TLR

All this bitching is shit, can’t we all just enjoy the racing? and can someone bring back curve, he was good for laugh.
Baffy is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 03:07 AM   #77
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,527
Likes: 668

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
Dig monkey...i'm off to bed.
^Thatís how you make a monkey dance, rookie.
May the sheep keep you warm if your blubber wonít. Toodles!
synn is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 04:12 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,291
Likes: 1316

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffy View Post
It’s been a very long time since I posted on here. Spend most of my time sifting through the shit but enjoying the insights of many members on racing / the sport.

I don’t know the background to this fued, but it is kind of sad to see, jum, BM, #22, Michael, Kesh etc at each other’s throats!

Miss the days of meet up threads and everyone sharing photos of being at races, BM using too many emojis while explaining how to slide a motorcycle and some good banter!

TLR

All this bitching is shit, can’t we all just enjoy the racing? and can someone bring back curve, he was good for laugh.
Agree. Problem is people can get thin skinned and when they perceive that they are not "winning" at banter, instead of upping their game, they get way way personal with crap about dead relatives and threats of violence and hacking into peoples social media accounts etc. Then it gets ugly.

BTW - I spoke with Curve just last week and he's doing well.
Keshav is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 04:19 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,291
Likes: 1316

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
Nice..at last synn comes out of his closet and reveals his true identity,I admire you for finally fronting up...
Watch out, he could do some of that Krap Magnet stuff on you.
Keshav is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 04:22 AM   #80
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,527
Likes: 668

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Agree. Problem is people can get thin skinned and when they perceive that they are not "winning" at banter, instead of upping their game, they get way way personal with crap about dead relatives and threats of violence and hacking into peoples social media accounts etc. Then it gets ugly.

BTW - I spoke with Curve just last week and he's doing well.
Indeed. Some even brag about their Machete.
synn is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
pledge, troll



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rossi vs. Stoner (not a troll thread, promise...) tps7c MotoGP 272 May 12th, 2016 04:45 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.