MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree92Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
May 9th, 2018, 02:57 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,584
Likes: 3846

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCV600RR View Post
The Klogging will not stop. Kancer's pledges are meaningless. It's difficult to watch.
Perhaps, but it's an honest attempt to restore the threads and forum. Kudos to Gekko. The forum has been hemorrhaging substantive dialogue, particularly because members have been turned off by the trolling-reaction cycle. We're not attracting any new members either, well one just left, Albert Tatlock, which I think would have made a great addition to our community.



I noticed you steered clear of the inflammatory language in the post you responded to in the Jerez thread. As you know I'm not a VR fan, but we need more diversity here because it makes the conversations more complex rather than the tired quips that some members use past their 'use by' date.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
JPSLotus likes this.

Last edited by Jumkie; May 9th, 2018 at 03:03 PM.
Jumkie is online now  
 
May 9th, 2018, 03:41 PM   #42
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,130
Likes: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
Perhaps, but it's an honest attempt to restore the threads and forum. Kudos to Gekko. The forum has been hemorrhaging substantive dialogue, particularly because members have been turned off by the trolling-reaction cycle. We're not attracting any new members either, well one just left, Albert Tatlock, which I think would have made a great addition to our community.



I noticed you steered clear of the inflammatory language in the post you responded to in the Jerez thread. As you know I'm not a VR fan, but we need more diversity here because it makes the conversations more complex rather than the tired quips that some members use past their 'use by' date.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
Frankly in its current state the forum is a shithole. Threads ruined because people have to troll despite pledges to do the opposite. Ruins my desire to post here. I absolutely adore motorcycle racing. It's replaced F1 as my favorite motorsport. But coming here and seeing the same shit is tiresome. Kesh you need to stop antagonizing people on here because that's what you're doing. If people are trolling you, don't answer or respond. It's not that difficult to do.
JPSLotus is offline  
May 9th, 2018, 04:49 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,026
Likes: 1233

I Ride: DRZ400sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
Frankly in its current state the forum is a shithole. Threads ruined because people have to troll despite pledges to do the opposite. Ruins my desire to post here. I absolutely adore motorcycle racing. It's replaced F1 as my favorite motorsport. But coming here and seeing the same shit is tiresome. Kesh you need to stop antagonizing people on here because that's what you're doing. If people are trolling you, don't answer or respond. It's not that difficult to do.
Sorry but that is with all due respect the same thing Jumkie is asking - which is everybody else can go around calling each other boppers and Kurryfart and expressing strong disagreement, same as Jum and pretty much everyone on this forum does whilst I'm expected to to behave like some Pollyanna. It's asking me to lie down on the ground whilst others shit on me, and spread lies about me. Fuck that. How is it that Keshav is being told he can't respond to assholes who provoke him whilst everybody else is permitted to do so?

I love the way Jumkie, one of the historically most abusive members on the forum, is now putting up this foppish pretense like he's Professor Henry Higgins. Give me a break

Look through the recent threads and see... if nobody provokes - nobody gets rebuttal. It's that simple.

I will not be held to some bullshit artificial standard as defined by Jumkie, which only amounts to my being a doormat. Fuck that. Do not try to make me the scapegoat here. I'm not buying it. You've got total Lord Of The Flies action going on with the vilest insults from Synn, Sparrows and JKD - but somehow I'm responsible for all that? No way. They attack and lash out at all kinds of people with absolutely no restraint. But I'm the problem?

Bottom line, people who are civil to me- will receive same in kind.

Last edited by Keshav; May 9th, 2018 at 05:01 PM.
Keshav is offline  
May 9th, 2018, 05:07 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,971
Likes: 1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Sorry but that is with all due respect the same thing Jumkie is asking - which is everybody else can go around calling each other boppers and Kurryfart and expressing strong disagreement, same as Jum and pretty much everyone on this forum does whilst I'm expected to to behave like some Pollyanna. It's asking me to lie down on the ground whilst others shit on me, and spread lies about me. Fuck that. How is it that Keshav is being told he can't respond to assholes who provoke him whilst everybody else is permitted to do so?

I love the way Jumkie, one of the historically most abusive members on the forum, is now putting up this foppish pretense like he's Professor Henry Higgins. Give me a break

Look through the recent threads and see... if nobody provokes - nobody gets rebuttal. It's that simple.

I will not be held to some bullshit artificial standard as defined by Jumkie, which only amounts to my being a doormat. Fuck that. Do not try to make me the scapegoat here. I'm not buying it. You've got total Lord Of The Flies action going on with the vilest insults from Synn, Sparrows and JKD - but somehow I'm responsible for all that? No way. They attack and lash out at all kinds of people with absolutely no restraint. But I'm the problem?

Bottom line, people who are civil to me- will receive same in kind.
In my arrogance I had the same attitude as you for quite a while, but eventually realised that the only discourse which is possible with this troll or trolls is an exchange of schoolboy personal invective, which is rapidly resorted to if anything even vaguely resembling an argument is presented.

As it is said, never argue with idiots, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with superior experience.
Jumkie likes this.
michaelm is offline  
May 9th, 2018, 05:25 PM   #45
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,202
Likes: 875

I Ride: Many
Umm .... but when Keshav just posts on topic and these pricks just post childish trolling crap.

Their mission seems to be to get on here, or come back here, and annoy Keshav.

Dont condone that childish crap.
Keshav and Furiosa like this.
BarryMachine is offline  
May 9th, 2018, 05:46 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,051
Likes: 351

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Sorry but that is with all due respect the same thing Jumkie is asking - which is everybody else can go around calling each other boppers and Kurryfart and expressing strong disagreement, same as Jum and pretty much everyone on this forum does whilst I'm expected to to behave like some Pollyanna. It's asking me to lie down on the ground whilst others shit on me, and spread lies about me. Fuck that. How is it that Keshav is being told he can't respond to assholes who provoke him whilst everybody else is permitted to do so?

I love the way Jumkie, one of the historically most abusive members on the forum, is now putting up this foppish pretense like he's Professor Henry Higgins. Give me a break

Look through the recent threads and see... if nobody provokes - nobody gets rebuttal. It's that simple.

I will not be held to some bullshit artificial standard as defined by Jumkie, which only amounts to my being a doormat. Fuck that. Do not try to make me the scapegoat here. I'm not buying it. You've got total Lord Of The Flies action going on with the vilest insults from Synn, Sparrows and JKD - but somehow I'm responsible for all that? No way. They attack and lash out at all kinds of people with absolutely no restraint. But I'm the problem?

Bottom line, people who are civil to me- will receive same in kind.
What you’re getting in the past few months, Kurryfart, is karma for your years of cuntiness in this forum.

Stop your pretend “I am so helpless, everybody is picking on me” charade. Everyone knows what a two faced little bitch you are.

You were the biggest bully in the yard until bigger bullies showed up and took your lunch money. Now accept your position at the bottom of the pecking order and stop bleeding from your kurryhole. It’s unbecoming.
synn is offline  
May 9th, 2018, 06:05 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
Iamapony's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: Santa Cruz, Cal

Posts: 548
Likes: 206

I Ride: BMW, Honda, and another Honda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
.......
I love the way Jumkie, one of the historically most abusive members on the forum, is now putting up this foppish pretense like he's Professor Henry Higgins. Give me a break .......
Bottom line, people who are civil to me- will receive same in kind.
No one here is going to pass for Eliza Doolittle, I am pretty sure. And I doubt Audrey Hepburn is represented here, either.

Maybe the other older timers are expecting more from you? If I am right, then you should be flattered. If you don't really stop, it will never end because the others don't have the will power, it appears. Jumkie is still trying to drag me into this nonsense. That seems pretty determined to have a war. The other stuff is like dumb 12 year old chatter. It really is ridiculous.

"What about Bob?"
Quote:
Bob Wiley: Goodbye, rat-dick suck-nut!
Siggy: [upstairs] Bye, dog-pissing-barf!
Sounds familiar, doesn't it?
Iamapony is offline  
May 9th, 2018, 06:33 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,026
Likes: 1233

I Ride: DRZ400sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
In my arrogance I had the same attitude as you for quite a while, but eventually realised that the only discourse which is possible with this troll or trolls is an exchange of schoolboy personal invective, which is rapidly resorted to if anything even vaguely resembling an argument is presented.

As it is said, never argue with idiots, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with superior experience.
Michael - I appreciate the sentiment. However, you have to admit, yourself to this day, pass a fair amount of your time responding to idiots. That you do it in your wonderfully donish fashion is fine for you. That my passions run a bit higher at times is just a product of who I am and that at some level defines me. Call me arrogant, but there simply is no way that I will let Jumkie who has professed himself my sworn enemy, in his altogether arbitrary fashion define what is and what is not acceptable. Especially in light of how he has gone to great lengths to lie about me over and over again to create this false impression of me in order to draw a few miscreants to his side to create a quorum of people for whom I have no respect, who have no legitimate ground to stand on, in their vain efforts to censure me.

I have asked Jumkie time and again to cease his blaming and vilifying and just live and let live. This he will not do. I've already put the three main offenders on ignore because they're so tiresome, and to minimize friction. If Jum genuinely wants to restore the forum to a semblence of civility - let him do the same with me. I'm not taking on all the weight here, as long as Jumkie continues to throw his around.

Bottom line, be civil to me, and receive same in kind.
Keshav is offline  
May 9th, 2018, 06:33 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,584
Likes: 3846

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Umm .... but when Keshav just posts on topic and these pricks just post childish trolling crap.

Their mission seems to be to get on here, or come back here, and annoy Keshav.

Dont condone that childish crap.
Answer this question: when exactly did I become the target of you? Pinpoint for me the exact moment. I'll give you a hint, look in the Qatar thread. If nothing else, answer this question, it will lead you to the 'why'. It will reveal why you're now doubling down making me your primary target. You just can't stand that I pointed out your relentless participation in the trolling-reaction cycle.




If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. You're defending here because it's obvious you've been chasing around engaging in the "childish crap".

You're right, it wasn't just Kesh. You were right there too. I remember the exact moment you doubled down, when I called you out for your wild speculation of who might be Synn. You had at that point already been chasing Synn around, clogging and cluttering threads. Yeah that's right, "before' I said anything. Of course you conveniently refuse to acknowledge this fact.

It wasn’t until i called you out with your speculation, pointing out that you're still stuck on a long ago vendetta. Then I became your target. Go back and look at the Qatar thread, it's there for you to examine. You won't, you don't need to, you know I'm right. Like I said, you've never been someone I interact with, but I became your target. Of course, you must, because you were in fact engaging in clogging up, so now you gotta say it was always jumkie's fault. How can it be my fault in my absence?


Neither of you want to accept responsibility. I didn't provoke you to flame threads, you were already doing it! I became your enemy because I called you out.


Your quotes are easy to access. Now you have yet another opportunity to be part of the solution, or do you prefer to call me Hitler for a third time? Your logic seems to be, because others troll then it's ok for you to troll. Ok, label me a troll, include me in your ignore list bag of trolls, I accept. If I'm the troll you say, then stop feeding the troll.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.

Last edited by Jumkie; May 9th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.
Jumkie is online now  
May 9th, 2018, 06:41 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,026
Likes: 1233

I Ride: DRZ400sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamapony View Post
No one here is going to pass for Eliza Doolittle, I am pretty sure. And I doubt Audrey Hepburn is represented here, either.

Maybe the other older timers are expecting more from you? If I am right, then you should be flattered. If you don't really stop, it will never end because the others don't have the will power, it appears. Jumkie is still trying to drag me into this nonsense. That seems pretty determined to have a war. The other stuff is like dumb 12 year old chatter. It really is ridiculous.

"What about Bob?"


Sounds familiar, doesn't it?
My friend. I may indeed be arrogant, but not arrogant enough to imagine that by virtue of my seniority on the forum that I am some kind of social lodestone around which the spiritual fortunes of PowerSlide revolve. That there should be any whiff of an idea is only the product of much exaggeration by certain parties about the significance of ANYTHING I have ever said. All this drama is wholly artificial and not my doing. I live on the molehill, while some people can't come down from the mountain. I have no intention of being the noble scapegoat for the sake of appeasing Jumkie, who as far as I can tell, cannot be appeased. Tho God knows I've tried.

Peace,
K

Last edited by Keshav; May 9th, 2018 at 06:47 PM.
Keshav is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
pledge, troll



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rossi vs. Stoner (not a troll thread, promise...) tps7c MotoGP 272 May 12th, 2016 04:45 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.