MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree92Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
March 19th, 2018, 12:45 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,353
Likes: 251

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Ramesh once again showing the complete lack of awareness of the concept of irony.

Speaking of things that you do know, riddle me this: When you give some sweet lovin' to a cow, does it sound more like an off key harmonium or a broken tanpura?
Neither its a synn (sin)
Theo is offline  
 
March 20th, 2018, 04:49 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 675
Likes: 277

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
If Synn weren't reasonably well informed about actual racing stuff, I'd say that he's just a Knockdown knock off.
Little Walter is offline  
March 20th, 2018, 09:47 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,726
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
Your lack of self restraint is stunningly Trumpesque. Your main function around here seems to be sowing rows, and pointing fingers.
Far worse. Though you're new, you've quickly sussed out the main culprit of flame wars and negativity in this space. It's not addiction however, it's far more sinister, you'd be dignifying it if you called it addiction or even illness, it's not a disease. It's much more ugly a condition, with no cure for Kancer.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
danski, synn and Albert Tatlock like this.
Jumkie is offline  
March 20th, 2018, 08:23 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: California

Posts: 1,452
Likes: 556

I think that went well.
levigarrett is offline  
March 21st, 2018, 04:41 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 675
Likes: 277

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
Far worse. Though you're new, you've quickly sussed out the main culprit of flame wars and negativity in this space. It's not addiction however, it's far more sinister, you'd be dignifying it if you called it addiction or even illness, it's not a disease. It's much more ugly a condition, with no cure for Kancer.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
Aww there he goes, The Prince Of Peace fanning the flames. Nobody hypes up and drama queens stuff the way you do. I was looking at old posts last week and I saw one of your first ten page diatribes about Pedrosa trying to murder Nicky. Funny stuff.
Little Walter is offline  
March 21st, 2018, 09:06 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,353
Likes: 251

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Walter View Post
If Synn weren't reasonably well informed about actual racing stuff, I'd say that he's just a Knockdown knock off.
Sort of a 2nd hand johnny?

You can get some nasty diseases using a used johnny.
#22 likes this.
Theo is offline  
March 21st, 2018, 10:07 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,351
Likes: 1339

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Sort of a 2nd hand johnny?

You can get some nasty diseases using a used johnny.
Speaking of diseased people, you do know of course the etymology of the expression "Johnny on a pony"?

Last edited by Keshav; March 21st, 2018 at 10:10 AM.
Keshav is offline  
March 21st, 2018, 01:21 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,353
Likes: 251

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Speaking of diseased people, you do know of course the etymology of the expression "Johnny on a pony"?
Sorry no I don't I take its an American phrase.
Theo is offline  
March 21st, 2018, 01:23 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,351
Likes: 1339

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Sorry no I don't I take its an American phrase.
No worries mate.
Keshav is offline  
March 21st, 2018, 01:31 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,353
Likes: 251

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
No worries mate.
No explanation?
Theo is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
pledge, troll



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rossi vs. Stoner (not a troll thread, promise...) tps7c MotoGP 272 May 12th, 2016 04:45 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.