MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree92Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
May 10th, 2018, 05:05 PM   #101
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,418
Likes: 1365

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
When you post shit like this, you do know it's a complete troll move right?
I could spend all night and day refuting all this nonsense, but there's no point in doing so because he's immune to logic or rational debate. I could say absolutely nothing and let him ramble on, and believe me, he needs no feedback from me to fuel these excessive diatribes.

When I write "Type type type" - it's short-hand for . . . This, this War and Peace tome from Jumkie, is beyond ironic considering he's the guy who started all this Klogging business. Even that is too much to bother writing because he does it so many times a day. It's beautiful spring weather, I've had my back surgery and I'm free from agonizing pain for the first time in 11 months, my shop is busy, my wife is happy, the land is green, roses are blooming, I spend hours a day walking in the woods with my two dogs; life is good. I just can't see wasting that much time typing words that Jumkie doesn't acknowledge. But since Jum has gone to so much trouble to regale us all with his infinite wisdom and relentless rationalizations and justifications for why he feels so compelled to share this nonsense with us, the least I can do is acknowledge him. So when you see those words in reply, that's what you can read from it.

BTW - you don't really believe that if I stopped replying, that he would actually stop with the speech-making??? Even if Barry and I left, it would still go on and on and on etc. Two seconds after my departure - he would start writing up a 20,000 word essay about how good had triumphed over evil and how courageous he was and blah blah blah. And then he'd start haranguing all those who failed to come to his aid and it'd be more blah blah blah. He's never more fulfilled than when he has something to be unhappy about. Bitching and moaning, melodrama and conflict is Jumkie's raison d'etre.

Willie S said it best:

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Last edited by Keshav; May 11th, 2018 at 06:56 AM.
Keshav is offline  
 
May 10th, 2018, 05:17 PM   #102
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,327
Likes: 2553

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
Yeah,and you coming on here and abusing me when i've never said a bad word to you will only feed him more..
Who's abused you?

I stated the truth. If you believe you're getting under his skin, you are a fucking idiot because you're not. He wants a reaction from you and you've been giving it in spades. You claimed you were going to ignore him and it's obvious you haven't because you need to have maybe the last word or one up him somehow.
JPSLotus is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 06:01 PM   #103
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,531
Likes: 2082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post



I appreciate you honesty Mike. Reminds me of other times I’ve said this to you, because your sense of responsibility and accountability is sometimes done to a fault as well. I should assume that in your list of “troll or trolls” you’ve included Barry and Kesh, despite that you have not specifically. More on this below.





I understand the notion of ‘he that is without fault cast the first stone’. And there is value in this concept, but it can also be a significant disservice! Like I said, sometimes your sense of accountability is done to a fault, because by not including Kesh or Barry in the list of the trolls, then you’ve given them a pass, you have emboldened. Here is another saying I would counter with: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” I shouldn’t have to go back and provide you with quotes of theirs to show you that they have engaged in no significant higher plane than any other troll. In fact, one of their ludicrous arguments they propose, using “logic” was, ‘well we can engage in racism because Synn did it’, included in that “logic” because I had not engaged with Synn, then I somehow was condoning racism. Except they didn’t factor into their “logic” that I had not engaged with Synn period, why, because of self-control. Another “logically” argument proposed is this: because Synn is a particularly effective troll, therefore, me going after the responders (i.e. Kesh and Barry) therefore I’m in cahoots with the troll. Wasn’t this the ideation proposed from the “deferential” treatment I and Arrabi received? Mike, is this not devoid of reason? This is trolling too! It is insidious provocation on Kesh and Barry’s part. Why should Synn get special treatment for being a troll if you are not willing to include Barry and Kesh in that list?
I enjoy a little counter-trolling myself, recognising that there is a fine line between this and actual trolling, but it is a line impossible not to cross with our current one, since he immediately switches to malicious personal invective if he is losing an argument, and I choose not to become involved in exchanges of same.

Whatever you think of BM and Kesh, they were not involved in any flame wars with Synn when he wasn't posting on here, and if he is what he purports to be, a Rossi fan indignant about the existence of a Rossi-haters forum, he has succeeded in sowing discord among those on this forum with whom he disagrees, and made the debate about that rather than current or even previous motogp issues. I am not prepared to serve his purpose by becoming involved in reproving members with whom I mostly agree about bike racing issues, any more than I wish to involve myself in an exchange of personal invective with him. That goes doubly if he is a trolling on a deeper level and Rossi "hating" is not his main concern and he is rather a sock puppet who actually set out to provoke members of the forum from the get-go as his primary purpose, a possibility I have also considered.
michaelm is offline  
May 10th, 2018, 09:48 PM   #104
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,408
Likes: 965

I Ride: Many
One thing that has become patently clear from all of the ramblings in this thread is that:

rossi sucks.
BarryMachine is offline  
May 11th, 2018, 02:58 AM   #105
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,732
Likes: 699

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyeman View Post
'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing'...synn is evil..i'm a good man so i give him shit...he lives to make people dance but getting him hopping isn't even a challenge anymore
I promise to not make you dance anymore, tubby.
New Zealand has enough earthquakes as it is.
synn is offline  
May 11th, 2018, 04:58 AM   #106
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,418
Likes: 1365

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I enjoy a little counter-trolling myself, recognising that there is a fine line between this and actual trolling, but it is a line impossible not to cross with our current one, since he immediately switches to malicious personal invective if he is losing an argument, and I choose not to become involved in exchanges of same.

Whatever you think of BM and Kesh, they were not involved in any flame wars with Synn when he wasn't posting on here, and if he is what he purports to be, a Rossi fan indignant about the existence of a Rossi-haters forum, he has succeeded in sowing discord among those on this forum with whom he disagrees, and made the debate about that rather than current or even previous motogp issues. I am not prepared to serve his purpose by becoming involved in reproving members with whom I mostly agree about bike racing issues, any more than I wish to involve myself in an exchange of personal invective with him. That goes doubly if he is a trolling on a deeper level and Rossi "hating" is not his main concern and he is rather a sock puppet who actually set out to provoke members of the forum from the get-go as his primary purpose, a possibility I have also considered.
The funny thing is, I went back to look at some of Synn's early posts and whilst very Rossi slanted, they seemed reasonable. But the guy is so thin-skinned and the second anybody countered his arguments with rational debate - he flipped out and started with the mother jokes and the racist crap. I really wasn't expecting that. I like banter but seems like a lot, not all, Rossi fans around here, just don't get it. I've had some long-ass argy bargy with J4rno - but it never got to the point of calling each other cunts or making threats of physical violence, and much as I don't always agree with him, I welcome any debate with the guy. Same with Pov. We've had some serious heated debates (note to self, stay away from politics and religion) but when the topic is racing, it's never personal. I might not agree with his politics, but I'd have a beer with him any day.

Last edited by Keshav; May 11th, 2018 at 05:36 AM.
Keshav is offline  
May 11th, 2018, 05:50 AM   #107
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,732
Likes: 699

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Kurryfart is so chickenshit, he has to resort to quoting other people to address me.
synn is offline  
May 11th, 2018, 06:42 AM   #108
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,418
Likes: 1365

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
When you post shit like this, you do know it's a complete troll move right?
You know I really respect you, but that doesn't mean we can't disagree. It all depends on which side of the mirror one is standing. From where I stand, it's a concise reply, to a longwinded bit of trolling. Chicken or the egg. No?
Keshav is offline  
May 11th, 2018, 12:07 PM   #109
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,726
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
… my having put the three worst offenders on "Ignore" days ago. The back and forth between you, JPL and myself has been civil debate. The only person I'm "arguing" with is Jumkie.
You’re arguing with me because I’ve refuted and rebuffed every one of your lies. Keep in mind Kesh, this started because you were flame warring and klogging threads ‘before’ I interjected, you started to argue with me because I had the balls to single out you behavior, which despite people saying they hate threads destroyed only tow others actually called you out by name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
And just to get this off my chest, and not in anger, let me say that I'm baffled by the dictum that it's not acceptable to mention Rog in any posts because he's not here. But there's no objection to an entire thread devoted to slagging off Kropo, a former member, who is not here any longer.
What is fascinating is that you must thing your latest post is how people will judge you. I can’t totally blame you, you definitely got some here fooled. Look how you attempt to downplay “mentioning” Rog against “slagging off” Krops. You wouldn’t happen to ghost write for GP media with you weak attempt at spin? Lets take another look at the post that got my attention. BEFORE this you had already been destroying this thread, the first on of the season no less. Lets see if you merely “mentioned” Rog:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
I can only conclude, by way of your immediate hostility, your unrestrained Bopperism and your impotent and juvenile attempts to bully, that you are most likely that fat racist, alcoholic cunt who drives a cheap-ass Suburu with a loud exhaust around the Council Flats showing off your bad teeth and telling everyone how you're a "martial arts" instructor. If you're not Fat Rog - them post a photo of yourself to prove otherwise. If you don't have the guts to show your face - I can't be arsed to reply to any of your posts, because - really beyond wondering if you are in fact him - there's nothing about you that is vaguely interesting.
Before I go on, I’d like to point that Synn had engaged several members with substantive informative posts, particularly with Gaz, RCV6, and Darkashi. Why did Kesh versus Synn and Albert Tatlock’s exchanges digress so rapidly? Perhaps Darkashi can shed some light, another new member that hasn’t been posting much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkakashi View Post
lol Keshav don't be so self centered please, the universe does not turn around you nor around Perpignan like Dali once thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkakashi View Post
the guys hate the guy but keep talking about him all day long.

the guys have a high standard of ethic and obviously a very high self esteem but can't deviate their thoughts from basic instincts such has hatred, criticism, the will to bring down their "opponent" and who rejoy themselves in bashing.

the guys have implicit claims of superior intelligence yet keep running in circle and denature the purpose of this public forum to turn it into a barstool banter.

the guys proclaim their love of the sports yet keep talking about nothing but the sport, or mainly about conspiracy theory related to the sport or basically all the cons of the sport just to show that they have superior analytic capacity versus the others, that they have a critical point of view and that they can't be fooled so easily, that they know their shit because they are ex racer, that this is what they would do, blabla
These were posts BEFORE I ever said anything to Kesh about trolling-attacking-reacting cycle!



Kesh, you didn’t merely “mention” Rog, when you were conjuring paranoid theories as to Synn’s identity. You took that opportunity to attack Roger! But you seem to think that because its on another thread we’ve all forgot. Your attack isn’t just a “mention” it is insidious chickenshit cheapshot cowardly post! People may not want to call you a ‘troll’ but this post above cannot be described as anything other than trolling! One thing you’ve never done is take responsibility for your words. You didn’t say, hey, I wonder if Synn if Rog, same with Barry, you guys took the opportunity to confirm that you’re still obsessed, sulking, and angry and lost your shit by firing off an attack. And unfortunately I became your target, and you both sank as low as is possible. (Not to mention you were certain if not Rog, then Yamamoto San.) You got my attention, that is what a troll does after all. Instead of saying, shit Jum, my bad, that was uncalled for, it could have ended there, with an admission that, yeah, you’ve been chasing Synn around fully engaged in the trolling-response cycle, instead you and Barry doubled down.

Your actions always betray you Kesh, shelving the fact you insist on flaming ‘your’ own “Non-trolling PLEDGE” thread (the irony burns) nonetheless, you admit to putting the “three worst offenders” on ignore. Which clearly you have not, given you have twice now responded to those supposedly on your “ignore” list! Just because you don’t quote them but react is not actually ignoring. Do you understand how ‘ignoring’ works? This is consistent with you credibility, you say one thing and make it obvious you do another. Ok, lets examine this further. Why have you put them on ignore ‘now’? The time stamp of your original “pledge” thread is March 17th! Honestly Kesh, taking you apart isn’t so much for you and your enablers, its for those reading objectively. It’s not difficult to point out your absolute non-existent credibility.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
I may not agree with everything he says, but thought him a good guy and fun to banter with. He was really and truly run off the forum by way of exceptionally vehement rhetoric and insults. I've said nothing about this thread, because - I don't think it matters to Kropo anymore than the forum matters to Rog. That JPL felt the need to have such a thread was no big deal to me. Every once in a while, we all need "some weird sin". Right?

And also for the record, I'm tired of the disingenuous nonsense about the departure of Tatlock waved in my face. He was churlish, thin-skinned and sanctimonious from the minute he arrived lots of people quickly piled on him. All this business about how sad his leaving here is, is nothing more than crocodile tears.
This is why I’m so compelled to highlight your underhanded devious statements. If you’re not just damaged from hard drugs, which I’ve already said I pity, then the alternative is you use your faculties for pure manipulative evil. Look at what you’ve just said above. You start off by attempting to garner sympathy by saying, you need to “get something off your chest”, poor Kropo was “slagged off” meanwhile you pat yourself on the back for running off a perfectly good new member because you deemed him unworthy! Classic Kesh, its got to be some psychopathic condition. Poor Kropos, but Fuck unworthy Albert Tatlock, right?!

Krops has his own site, where like this space, racing is discussed down to the nano detail. The difference between this site and his is that he cannot ban those who disagree with him. BTW, I’m sure you will remember Kaydee (AKA Keshav) that Kropo joined Roger’s site too. He was treated with respect, but given the membership, his opinions were going to be taken apart. Its not a mystery why Krops would withdraw from engaging us openly. Who do you think ran him off, since you have tried to use it as leverage here. Name names. I can think of 5 members here that pushed back quite robustly on his takes. Which one is the villain?

BTW, If you don’t think Krops still lurks here, picking up on talking points, or making a point of refuting narratives for the benefit of his site, then you’re naďve. Kropo left after the 2015 debacle, where this forum rebuffed his takes. Contrast this with your judgmental description of Albert Tatlock: “disingenuous, nonsense, He was churlish, thin-skinned and sanctimonious”. He pleaded with you to find common ground, and in true Kesh style, you trolled him to death. You tried with Synn too, but he hasn’t gone so quietly. Like JP correctly said, we are insane if we think that will work. Dog knows you’ve tried though Kesh, klogging and destroying threads hoping you could run him off like Albert Tatlock. Don’t walk it back now, that is on YOU.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Also for the record: regarding Rog . . . and I'd forgotten this until looking through some old PMs, Roger was very much tired of Powerslide before we ever had our spat. I still have the PM, wherein I asked Jum, what's become of Rog? I haven't seen him about in a while. Jumkie's return PM said Rog was disenchanted not really wanting to come around so much anymore because he can't stand the presence of so many Australians. This can't be denied. I still have the PM.
You navigate on this forum inside a bubble, and why wouldn’t you, you got enablers fooled to the hilt. “I still have the PM to prove it”. Your smoking gun! This might be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic, but here you go again Sherlock Holmes. Your smoking gun, and Barbs says “what”? Kesh you did’t stop to think that because I (me) sent you that PM (not Rog) that it’s still on my messages board? That PM is from 2012, and as you say it was ‘before’ you escalated your shameless attacks. He didn’t leave the forum because of Aussies if he was still here! You’ll never make it as detective.

Unlike you, I wouldn’t give any personal information or details as to why he wasn’t posting as much during that time, which is why you asked me instead of him. He had put you one block, oh you forgot to mention that part, convenient! I told you he’s probably tired of the Aussies, a joking reference to his arguments about racing. While we are on the subject, I have the PMs where you express worry about looking bad for doing your part in running Rog off. So typical of you Kesh, all the signs were there even back in 2012. You didn’t give a shit about your lack of self-control, your shameless attacks on the man’s family and parenting (are you even a parent? What would you know?) you only cared about how you looked on the forum. This dovetails nicely with the transparent sentiments you express on this post.

I have a question for you Kesh. You said that you have put all of your most worthy trolls on your ignore (keep in mind twice you’ve now reacted to them, but whatever). You made a point to say, but Jumkie is special, I will continue to flame war with him. Why don’t you honor your “non-trolling PLEDGE”! The quotes above are from the Qatar thread, my first post to you was after your attack on Rog, but if you go back, the sentiment I express is that you started the flame war. So its easy to end, or at least for this episode, not that your self-control has a stellar record. Put me on ignore! I’m a troll according to you, ignore me and honor your pledge. Nothing is preventing you.
synn likes this.
Jumkie is offline  
May 11th, 2018, 02:13 PM   #110
Senior Member
 
Little Walter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Stratosphere

Posts: 688
Likes: 283

I Ride: Whatever I can steal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
You’re arguing with me because I’ve refuted and rebuffed every one of your lies. Keep in mind Kesh, this started because you were flame warring and klogging threads ‘before’ I interjected, you started to argue with me because I had the balls to single out you behavior, which despite people saying they hate threads destroyed only tow others actually called you out by name.



What is fascinating is that you must thing your latest post is how people will judge you. I can’t totally blame you, you definitely got some here fooled. Look how you attempt to downplay “mentioning” Rog against “slagging off” Krops. You wouldn’t happen to ghost write for GP media with you weak attempt at spin? Lets take another look at the post that got my attention. BEFORE this you had already been destroying this thread, the first on of the season no less. Lets see if you merely “mentioned” Rog:



Before I go on, I’d like to point that Synn had engaged several members with substantive informative posts, particularly with Gaz, RCV6, and Darkashi. Why did Kesh versus Synn and Albert Tatlock’s exchanges digress so rapidly? Perhaps Darkashi can shed some light, another new member that hasn’t been posting much.




These were posts BEFORE I ever said anything to Kesh about trolling-attacking-reacting cycle!



Kesh, you didn’t merely “mention” Rog, when you were conjuring paranoid theories as to Synn’s identity. You took that opportunity to attack Roger! But you seem to think that because its on another thread we’ve all forgot. Your attack isn’t just a “mention” it is insidious chickenshit cheapshot cowardly post! People may not want to call you a ‘troll’ but this post above cannot be described as anything other than trolling! One thing you’ve never done is take responsibility for your words. You didn’t say, hey, I wonder if Synn if Rog, same with Barry, you guys took the opportunity to confirm that you’re still obsessed, sulking, and angry and lost your shit by firing off an attack. And unfortunately I became your target, and you both sank as low as is possible. (Not to mention you were certain if not Rog, then Yamamoto San.) You got my attention, that is what a troll does after all. Instead of saying, shit Jum, my bad, that was uncalled for, it could have ended there, with an admission that, yeah, you’ve been chasing Synn around fully engaged in the trolling-response cycle, instead you and Barry doubled down.

Your actions always betray you Kesh, shelving the fact you insist on flaming ‘your’ own “Non-trolling PLEDGE” thread (the irony burns) nonetheless, you admit to putting the “three worst offenders” on ignore. Which clearly you have not, given you have twice now responded to those supposedly on your “ignore” list! Just because you don’t quote them but react is not actually ignoring. Do you understand how ‘ignoring’ works? This is consistent with you credibility, you say one thing and make it obvious you do another. Ok, lets examine this further. Why have you put them on ignore ‘now’? The time stamp of your original “pledge” thread is March 17th! Honestly Kesh, taking you apart isn’t so much for you and your enablers, its for those reading objectively. It’s not difficult to point out your absolute non-existent credibility.




This is why I’m so compelled to highlight your underhanded devious statements. If you’re not just damaged from hard drugs, which I’ve already said I pity, then the alternative is you use your faculties for pure manipulative evil. Look at what you’ve just said above. You start off by attempting to garner sympathy by saying, you need to “get something off your chest”, poor Kropo was “slagged off” meanwhile you pat yourself on the back for running off a perfectly good new member because you deemed him unworthy! Classic Kesh, its got to be some psychopathic condition. Poor Kropos, but Fuck unworthy Albert Tatlock, right?!

Krops has his own site, where like this space, racing is discussed down to the nano detail. The difference between this site and his is that he cannot ban those who disagree with him. BTW, I’m sure you will remember Kaydee (AKA Keshav) that Kropo joined Roger’s site too. He was treated with respect, but given the membership, his opinions were going to be taken apart. Its not a mystery why Krops would withdraw from engaging us openly. Who do you think ran him off, since you have tried to use it as leverage here. Name names. I can think of 5 members here that pushed back quite robustly on his takes. Which one is the villain?

BTW, If you don’t think Krops still lurks here, picking up on talking points, or making a point of refuting narratives for the benefit of his site, then you’re naďve. Kropo left after the 2015 debacle, where this forum rebuffed his takes. Contrast this with your judgmental description of Albert Tatlock: “disingenuous, nonsense, He was churlish, thin-skinned and sanctimonious”. He pleaded with you to find common ground, and in true Kesh style, you trolled him to death. You tried with Synn too, but he hasn’t gone so quietly. Like JP correctly said, we are insane if we think that will work. Dog knows you’ve tried though Kesh, klogging and destroying threads hoping you could run him off like Albert Tatlock. Don’t walk it back now, that is on YOU.




You navigate on this forum inside a bubble, and why wouldn’t you, you got enablers fooled to the hilt. “I still have the PM to prove it”. Your smoking gun! This might be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic, but here you go again Sherlock Holmes. Your smoking gun, and Barbs says “what”? Kesh you did’t stop to think that because I (me) sent you that PM (not Rog) that it’s still on my messages board? That PM is from 2012, and as you say it was ‘before’ you escalated your shameless attacks. He didn’t leave the forum because of Aussies if he was still here! You’ll never make it as detective.

Unlike you, I wouldn’t give any personal information or details as to why he wasn’t posting as much during that time, which is why you asked me instead of him. He had put you one block, oh you forgot to mention that part, convenient! I told you he’s probably tired of the Aussies, a joking reference to his arguments about racing. While we are on the subject, I have the PMs where you express worry about looking bad for doing your part in running Rog off. So typical of you Kesh, all the signs were there even back in 2012. You didn’t give a shit about your lack of self-control, your shameless attacks on the man’s family and parenting (are you even a parent? What would you know?) you only cared about how you looked on the forum. This dovetails nicely with the transparent sentiments you express on this post.

I have a question for you Kesh. You said that you have put all of your most worthy trolls on your ignore (keep in mind twice you’ve now reacted to them, but whatever). You made a point to say, but Jumkie is special, I will continue to flame war with him. Why don’t you honor your “non-trolling PLEDGE”! The quotes above are from the Qatar thread, my first post to you was after your attack on Rog, but if you go back, the sentiment I express is that you started the flame war. So its easy to end, or at least for this episode, not that your self-control has a stellar record. Put me on ignore! I’m a troll according to you, ignore me and honor your pledge. Nothing is preventing you.
I just want to say on behalf of the forum that we are so indebted to you for your pledge drive and your intrepid pursuit of non cloggedness. Good show Guvnor. Pip pip and Cheerio!
BarryMachine likes this.
Little Walter is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
pledge, troll



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rossi vs. Stoner (not a troll thread, promise...) tps7c MotoGP 272 May 12th, 2016 04:45 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.