MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree39Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
March 15th, 2018, 12:27 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,330
Likes: 247

I Ride: A bicycle.
Valentino Rossi: "but especially riding my M1, is the thing that makes me feel good.

Feeling good isn't good enough you old fart, you need to win without cheating.
Theo is offline  
 
March 15th, 2018, 12:27 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
evo9's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: USA

Posts: 775
Likes: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by imunderandoverit View Post
And u think rossi will just slack around not aiming to win the title? He has shown that he has the pace of doing it both in 2016 and 2017.
Keep dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Shhh donít scare them with facts. They lose the everliving shit if you do that.
Crawl back under your rock. It is never ever going to happened, EVER!!! Even if they bring him back Saturday nights specials. Will be fun come end of season when you & motododo goes thru a mental break down.
evo9 is offline  
March 15th, 2018, 12:29 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,330
Likes: 247

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern1 View Post
That young, unpredictable wildcard would be Zarco..... assuming he lands on a bike that is up to his potential....
He isn't a wild card he is a GP regular
Theo is offline  
March 15th, 2018, 12:35 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2007
From: Australia

Posts: 1,408
Likes: 416

I Ride: R6
Other than 2017, the last time he finished lower than second in the championship was 2013. He's a contender.

2016 would've been close if his engine hadn't grenaded itself at Mugello and was able to put more pressure on MM.
synn likes this.
RCV600RR is offline  
March 15th, 2018, 12:38 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,330
Likes: 247

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCV600RR View Post
Other than 2017, the last time he finished lower than second in the championship was 2013. He's a contender.

2016 would've been close if his engine hadn't grenaded itself at Mugello and was able to put more pressure on MM.
2016 was 1 race how many times did MM crash last year in the 1st 6 races, yet won the championship. IMO to put it mildly Rossi has passed his shelf life, he's becoming a bitter old man in MotoGP.
evo9 likes this.
Theo is offline  
March 15th, 2018, 12:45 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,672
Likes: 683

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
The sheer amount of salty tears....

The thought of getting to see them for three more years makes me ecstatic!
RCV600RR likes this.
synn is offline  
March 15th, 2018, 12:45 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
evo9's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: USA

Posts: 775
Likes: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
2016 was 1 race how many times did MM crash last year in the 1st 6 races, yet won the championship. IMO to put it mildly Rossi has passed his shelf life, he's becoming a bitter old man in MotoGP.


Very strong points the boppers cant understand.
evo9 is offline  
March 15th, 2018, 12:51 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,672
Likes: 683

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
Keep dreaming



Crawl back under your rock. It is never ever going to happened, EVER!!! Even if they bring him back Saturday nights specials. Will be fun come end of season when you & motododo goes thru a mental break down.
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
synn is offline  
March 15th, 2018, 12:52 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
evo9's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: USA

Posts: 775
Likes: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
The sheer amount of salty tears....

The thought of getting to see them for three more years makes me ecstatic!
If you fall off the face of the earth today, no one here cares! But comes the end of 2018,2019 & 2020, they will not be enough anti depression meds for you to over come your sickness. But don't worry, there are plenty of ropes in your local hardware store.
Keshav likes this.
evo9 is offline  
March 15th, 2018, 12:53 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,672
Likes: 683

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
If you fall off the face of the earth today
Flat earther spotted.
synn is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2020, deal, movistar, rossi, signs, twoyear, yamaha



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Iannone signs deal with Yamaha!!!!!!!!! tps7c MotoGP 12 April 21st, 2016 10:00 AM
Rossi Signs for 2 more years with Yamaha MigsAngel MotoGP 22 July 7th, 2014 12:46 PM
Biaggi Signs Two Year Deal With Aprilia WSBK SprogTheDog World Superbike 1 October 20th, 2010 07:50 AM
lorenzo sign 1 year deal @yamaha cygnus88 MotoGP 116 September 3rd, 2009 09:20 AM
Hayden Signs Two-Year Deal With Honda Funnycrazygirl69 MotoGP 10 October 2nd, 2006 12:12 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.