MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree108Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
March 5th, 2018, 02:30 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,880
Likes: 1683

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Well I got my Zarco hat and T shirt, will have to see if I can get in a Rossi stand if I attend any races
Places I'd rather go than the Rossi fan section, Prison, Syria, and possibly Australia.
Theo likes this.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
 
March 5th, 2018, 03:41 PM   #42
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,341
Likes: 1334

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
I think its a sign of whats to come this year .... Zarco is going to be this years rossi protagonist..... so we can expect all manners of total opposite to reality utterances about Zarco from the boppers.
Rumours and conspiracies about how Rossi will work to undermine Zarco will no doubt abound this year.
Keshav is offline  
March 5th, 2018, 05:35 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,371
Likes: 950

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Rumours and conspiracies about how Rossi will work to undermine Zarco will no doubt abound this year.
Well he has already started. If Tech 3 was a way to a top Yam. Its hard to do that on a KTM.
Keshav likes this.
BarryMachine is online now  
March 5th, 2018, 07:48 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,673
Likes: 683

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick D View Post
Zarco = Crashlow may be the worst analogy I have ever seen posted on any MGP forum or blog.
I can lead the horse to the water, but I can’t make it read simple sentences in English and understand what’s written.
synn is offline  
March 6th, 2018, 12:58 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,330
Likes: 248

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Places I'd rather go than the Rossi fan section, Prison, Syria, and possibly Australia.
I doubt its as bad as prison. (Might a tin suit be a good extra?)
Theo is offline  
March 6th, 2018, 01:56 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,526
Likes: 579

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
I can lead the horse to the water, but I can’t make it read simple sentences in English and understand what’s written.
Zarco is arguably more PR friendly than Lorenzo, Stoner and Vinales.
p4p1 is offline  
March 6th, 2018, 04:46 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
yamfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2016
From: Uk

Posts: 756
Likes: 378

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p1 View Post
Zarco is arguably more PR friendly than Lorenzo, Stoner and Vinales.


He hasn’t been tarred and feathered by the Rossi minions yet.
Won’t be long though, especially if he continues with the “ride it like Lorenzo” comments...
yamfan is offline  
March 6th, 2018, 04:55 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,673
Likes: 683

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamfan View Post
He hasn’t been tarred and feathered by the Rossi minions yet.
Won’t be long though, especially if he continues with the “ride it like Lorenzo” comments...
Let me explain a very simple concept to you.

Rossi fans care about what Rossi does. Everything else that happens is not in their universe.

Rossi haters care about what Rossi does. Everything else that happens in their universe is Rossi's fault.
synn is offline  
March 6th, 2018, 05:15 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Holypuck's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Northern Italy

Posts: 449
Likes: 382

I Ride: Honda CRF250 (modified for Dirt Track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Let me explain a very simple concept to you.

Rossi fans care about what Rossi does. Everything else that happens is not in their universe.

Rossi haters care about what Rossi does. Everything else that happens in their universe is Rossi's fault.


How about people who genuinely enjoy this sport and simply reckon Rossi's appeal to the masses addressed it in a direction that we don't like much?

What if some of us simply dislike Rossi's behaviour towards his competitors, that he turned all into enemies, while we would like more sportsmanship outside of the track instead of interviews where mocking rivals is trendy and cool?

Does that make us Rossi haters? If so, count me in bro
BarryMachine, Keshav, #22 and 3 others like this.
Holypuck is offline  
March 6th, 2018, 05:17 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,673
Likes: 683

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypuck View Post
How about people who genuinely enjoy this sport and simply reckon Rossi's appeal to the masses addressed it in a direction that we don't like much?

What if some of us simply dislike Rossi's behaviour towards his competitors, that he turned all into enemies, while we would like more sportsmanship outside of the track instead of interviews where mocking rivals is trendy and cool?

Does that make us Rossi haters? If so, count me in bro
You're not even close to some of the cesspool on this forum, so no.
synn is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
qatar, test



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Qatar test. Deefer Dogg MotoGP 343 March 23rd, 2017 12:00 AM
Qatar Test #22 MotoGP 238 March 12th, 2016 01:59 AM
Qatar test Slide MotoGP 437 March 19th, 2009 01:25 AM
Qatar Night Test yamaka46 MotoGP 86 March 2nd, 2008 10:27 AM
Qatar Official Test VHMP01 MotoGP 59 February 17th, 2007 09:49 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.