MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree26Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
February 27th, 2018, 04:36 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
evo9's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: USA

Posts: 864
Likes: 205

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
What does this say in English?

Since you are not very bright. I'll put it to child level for you to understand.

1) flossi & jarvis see the exit at the end of 2018 = No 2019 contract for flossi. jarvis shown the door by yamaha at the end of 2018, if not earlier.

2) Board meeting in Japan yamaha corp HQ working on damage control = Repairing the damage caused by both flossi & jarvis going all the way bay to Ben Spies. Latest & most damaging loss of the Tech 3 & no factory bike capable of a top 5 position just to name a few

3) Motogp sky 46 Aprilia only mfg that would touch him = An Italian company that needs money will be only brand willing to work with flossi. Ask Max Biaggi how it works when a Major Japanese brand black list you. Your boy flossi is already blacked listed by Honda. Just image if yamaha grow a pair of balls & do the same.
evo9 is offline  
 
February 27th, 2018, 04:44 PM   #62
Member
 
Albert Tatlock's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: Telly

Posts: 73
Likes: 34

I Ride: Half a stout
Time to see how much influence Rossi has with Yam. Will they continue to supply non competitive bikes.
Albert Tatlock is offline  
February 27th, 2018, 05:09 PM   #63
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,436
Likes: 978

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
Time to see how much influence Rossi has with Yam. Will they continue to supply non competitive bikes.
Its not the bike ... its rossi.
BarryMachine is offline  
February 27th, 2018, 05:32 PM   #64
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,342
Likes: 2575

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Its not the bike ... its rossi.
It's Rossi's development skills ruining the bike.
JPSLotus is offline  
February 27th, 2018, 07:34 PM   #65
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,462
Likes: 1385

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
It's Rossi's development skills ruining the bike.
Top secret info just released to the press: At Qatar Yamaha will introduce
revolutionary orthopedic M (for mature) 1 bike with special prostate seat
and racing slicks with cool-gel tire liners from Dr. Scholls.
JPSLotus likes this.
Keshav is offline  
February 27th, 2018, 08:06 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: Earth

Posts: 1,756
Likes: 713

I Ride: Your mom on most days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
Since you are not very bright. I'll put it to child level for you to understand.

1) flossi & jarvis see the exit at the end of 2018 = No 2019 contract for flossi. jarvis shown the door by yamaha at the end of 2018, if not earlier.

2) Board meeting in Japan yamaha corp HQ working on damage control = Repairing the damage caused by both flossi & jarvis going all the way bay to Ben Spies. Latest & most damaging loss of the Tech 3 & no factory bike capable of a top 5 position just to name a few

3) Motogp sky 46 Aprilia only mfg that would touch him = An Italian company that needs money will be only brand willing to work with flossi. Ask Max Biaggi how it works when a Major Japanese brand black list you. Your boy flossi is already blacked listed by Honda. Just image if yamaha grow a pair of balls & do the same.
Seriously, some English lessons would greatly help.
danski likes this.
synn is offline  
February 27th, 2018, 08:11 PM   #67
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,436
Likes: 978

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by synn View Post
Seriously, some English lessons would greatly help.
Cos everyone is english? Right?
BarryMachine is offline  
February 27th, 2018, 08:15 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,436
Likes: 978

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Top secret info just released to the press: At Qatar Yamaha will introduce
revolutionary orthopedic M (for mature) 1 bike with special prostate seat
and racing slicks with cool-gel tire liners from Dr. Scholls.
You forgot the "seniors card" whereby the holder is entitled to skip the queue. By "queue" they mean any corner that looks too hard so you can just bypass any younger rider without stressing too much. Especially applicable where the younger riders name begins with "Z" and ends with "arco"
birdman, Theo and JPSLotus like this.
BarryMachine is offline  
February 28th, 2018, 04:23 AM   #69
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,540
Likes: 291

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
Cos everyone is english? Right?
I think that maybe its the difference between "American English" and "British English", it throws a lot of people.
Theo is offline  
February 28th, 2018, 04:25 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,880
Likes: 1683

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
You forgot the "seniors card" whereby the holder is entitled to skip the queue. By "queue" they mean any corner that looks too hard so you can just bypass any younger rider without stressing too much. Especially applicable where the younger riders name begins with "Z" and ends with "arco"
The senior perks kicked in a few years ago at Sepang.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2018, end, part, season, tech, ways, yamaha



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tech 3 to leave Yamaha after 2018 povol MotoGP 53 February 25th, 2018 01:55 PM
Yamaha extends Rossi contract to 2018 #22 MotoGP 466 May 17th, 2016 05:13 AM
Tech 3 to consider Rins and Zarco for 2017 season JPSLotus MotoGP 8 February 29th, 2016 02:25 AM
Yamaha Rumored to Part Ways with Lorenzo evo9 MotoGP 226 November 3rd, 2015 11:52 AM
JiR Honda to part ways at end of season Goldwing MotoGP 27 September 27th, 2008 11:58 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.