MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree14Likes
  • 7 Post By Barbedwirebikerr
  • 3 Post By Barbedwirebikerr
  • 2 Post By Hollywood
  • 2 Post By Barbedwirebikerr
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
January 18th, 2018, 08:39 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 776
Likes: 563

I Ride: DRZ400E
Let's go 2018. more respect for all.

I'm sitting here half rummed.

Watching : Hitting the apex.

Just got to Marco at sepang. Makes me think. Still brings a tear to my eye. 7 years on. Marco was like a mate. It hurt to lose him. Really hurt, i grieved. Same for Tomizawa, Kato and luis Salom. There are countless more, but i was not watching the sport at this time.
Hayden albeit off track was a racer through and trough. He also will be remembered

let us watch another tightly fought, fair dinkum season. I wish all riders fair travels.

I know it is going to be exciting. I don't care to be up at 3am watching QP. In a way i live for this. I breathe motogp. It is in my blood.

I start this season, in respect for those who have paid the ultimate price in the chase of micro seconds.
gekko1ro, birdman, AntG and 4 others like this.
Barbedwirebikerr is offline  
 
January 18th, 2018, 08:44 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 776
Likes: 563

I Ride: DRZ400E
May i add, i love you all. I'm still here giving a fuck you to that which seeks to destroy me.
michaelm, birdman and MadMax like this.
Barbedwirebikerr is offline  
January 18th, 2018, 10:07 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
libby's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: Cornwall England

Posts: 471
Likes: 304

I Ride: pillion with hubs on 1200 Bandit :) Do have a full bike licence though
Amen to that
libby is offline  
January 18th, 2018, 03:35 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
From: USA

Posts: 482
Likes: 162

Honda HRC Supercross team had a nice tribute to Nicky Hayden on their rig:
Attached Thumbnails
Let's go 2018. more respect for all.-img_3680.jpg  
Hollywood is offline  
January 19th, 2018, 09:02 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,513
Likes: 288

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwirebikerr View Post
I'm sitting here half rummed.

Watching : Hitting the apex.

Just got to Marco at sepang. Makes me think. Still brings a tear to my eye. 7 years on. Marco was like a mate. It hurt to lose him. Really hurt, i grieved. Same for Tomizawa, Kato and luis Salom. There are countless more, but i was not watching the sport at this time.
Hayden albeit off track was a racer through and trough. He also will be remembered

let us watch another tightly fought, fair dinkum season. I wish all riders fair travels.

I know it is going to be exciting. I don't care to be up at 3am watching QP. In a way i live for this. I breathe motogp. It is in my blood.

I start this season, in respect for those who have paid the ultimate price in the chase of micro seconds.
Er whats "Half Rummed".
Theo is online now  
January 21st, 2018, 08:01 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
gekko1ro's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Romania

Posts: 460
Likes: 185

I Ride: suzuki sv 650, honda xl 350
half rum, half meds
gekko1ro is offline  
January 21st, 2018, 02:34 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 776
Likes: 563

I Ride: DRZ400E
No meds.

Half rummed - half pissed on rum. On my way to fully pissed. intoxicated, drunk. Whatever you call it.
gekko1ro and Theo like this.
Barbedwirebikerr is offline  
January 22nd, 2018, 02:49 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,513
Likes: 288

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwirebikerr View Post
No meds.

Half rummed - half pissed on rum. On my way to fully pissed. intoxicated, drunk. Whatever you call it.
Must admit I love rum as well.
Theo is online now  
January 22nd, 2018, 04:28 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,587
Likes: 2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwirebikerr View Post
May i add, i love you all. I'm still here giving a fuck you to that which seeks to destroy me.
All power to you.
michaelm is online now  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2018, respect



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Respect between the riders Mr Squiggle MotoGP 44 September 3rd, 2011 08:24 AM
Respect for Fabrizio DaddiiKong World Superbike 44 August 7th, 2009 02:57 AM
Respect to Hayden... skidmark MotoGP 65 October 15th, 2007 07:58 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.