MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree11Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
February 7th, 2018, 07:55 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,245
Likes: 231

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by povol View Post
SHOCK? You don't follow Moto2 do you? Syahrin will not be an embarrassment he will learn the bike and improve.

Maybe if it rains. He had two podiums last year , both in the rain. Canít remember him getting close to a dry podium. Herve didnít have many choices kind of feel sorry for him. Sponsors will probably be wanting some money back when the bike is running 23rd every race.
I bet this is what Dorna want as it can mean but one thing, force Herve out and install a VR46 team. I hope not myself though as I have started to thoroughly hate VR for his antics in 2017 and ruining Vinales year.
On the positive side they got more than their monies worth last year from Zarco and he will do better this year I think.
Theo is offline  
 
February 7th, 2018, 08:10 AM   #42
#22
Senior Member
 
#22's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: In Cider

Posts: 3,984
Likes: 1758

Technically they cannot force Tech3 out, but simply Yamaha can terminate their supply contract. I'm not sure when the current agreement ends though.

I very much doubt Tech3 will be running Yamaha's in 2020
#22 is offline  
February 7th, 2018, 08:24 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 1,245
Likes: 231

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #22 View Post
Technically they cannot force Tech3 out, but simply Yamaha can terminate their supply contract. I'm not sure when the current agreement ends though.

I very much doubt Tech3 will be running Yamaha's in 2020
No maybe not but I don't trust anyone these days when it comes to telling the truth, theres so many ways to ruin people now especially in sport.
Theo is offline  
February 7th, 2018, 08:54 AM   #44
#22
Senior Member
 
#22's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: In Cider

Posts: 3,984
Likes: 1758

Preaching to the converted here, when it comes to one person, it really is MotoVR. In fact I started a thread some time ago on how Carmelo openly admitted he will break a contract in place with the teams (until 2021) to allow VR46 racing into the series.

Rossi's team would get Yamaha satellite priority over Tech 3
#22 is offline  
February 7th, 2018, 03:44 PM   #45
Senior Member
 
Mick D's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Thailand

Posts: 5,232
Likes: 448

Quote:
Originally Posted by povol View Post
SHOCK? You don't follow Moto2 do you? Syahrin will not be an embarrassment he will learn the bike and improve.

Maybe if it rains. He had two podiums last year , both in the rain. Canít remember him getting close to a dry podium. Herve didnít have many choices kind of feel sorry for him. Sponsors will probably be wanting some money back when the bike is running 23rd every race.
I have a feeling Syahrin will be consistent top 12 in the SECOND half of the season...
Mick D is offline  
February 7th, 2018, 10:36 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,212
Likes: 1435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick D View Post
I have a feeling Syahrin will be consistent top 12 in the SECOND half of the season...
At our age itís probably gas.
Mick D likes this.
povol is online now  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2018, folger



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Day of champions Silverstone 2018 libby MotoGP 5 December 21st, 2017 02:47 PM
Which 2018 European race to go to Astracey MotoGP 1 November 13th, 2017 09:36 AM
Parkes at PI!!! Whilst Folger has a drink with Einstein .... or something. BarryMachine MotoGP 3 October 16th, 2017 02:32 AM
Catalunya 2018 McMoki7 MotoGP 4 September 21st, 2017 07:04 AM
Folger to Tech 3 WVMotoGP99 MotoGP 5 May 8th, 2016 12:05 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.