MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree285Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
November 3rd, 2017, 10:31 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,070
Likes: 374

Semi interesting stat, Marquez has been the only rider this year to have won on both versions of the Michelin front. Only a Vinales or Pedrosa(both likely IMO if it's hot) win could change that stat.
Dr No likes this.
p4p1 is offline  
 
November 3rd, 2017, 11:01 PM   #22
Desert Varmint
 
Geonerd's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Southern Aridzona - Hell's doorstep.

Posts: 3,328
Likes: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
Rossi was asked about the Rosccio Rule repeatedly at the post race con'ference at Philip Island. Rossi eliminated his teammate and Yamaha's championship contention, him being a non-contender and Vinalez at the time still being a contender, it was obviously a spectacular violation of the Rosccio Rule. I'm assuming Race Indiscretion will be taking action soon. You should have seen Marquez and Vinalez's faces as they kept hounding Rossi about it. Classic stuff.

Btw, Hack Oxley wrote an article about it. It is posted on Motodoesn'tmatter's feature guest blog.

.
Jum, is this it? I skipped through it really quickly. I caught discussion about 'battle scars,' etc., but I couldn't find the point-blank question being asked.
Geonerd is offline  
November 4th, 2017, 06:48 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,192
Likes: 3381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
Rossi was asked about the Rosccio Rule repeatedly at the post race con'ference at Philip Island. Rossi eliminated his teammate and Yamaha's championship contention, him being a non-contender and Vinalez at the time still being a contender, it was obviously a spectacular violation of the Rosccio Rule. I'm assuming Race Indiscretion will be taking action soon. You should have seen Marquez and Vinalez's faces as they kept hounding Rossi about it. Classic stuff.

Btw, Hack Oxley wrote an article about it. It is posted on Motodoesn'tmatter's feature guest blog.




.
Gentz, perhaps I was too subtle, but my post was sarcasm to point out no such question was asked, no articles written, no mention of it anywhere in the media highlighting the double standard of how Rossi is treated in regards to Rossi's Rule, team orders, the notions of not battling contenders, and helping teammates, particularly keeping the championship alive for your employer.

No reporter even thought about it, much less have the balls to ask or write about it if they did. Wasn't that the great conspiracy of 2015? The notion that because Marquez raced Rossi cleanly it was a crime because he was a "contender"? Marquez could have raced anybody else this hard and it would have just been thrilling racing, or as Rossi calls it when he's on the winning end "that's racing." Yet here Rossi raced contenders hard, even thwarting his own teammate's championship, and not one single mention.

If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
SlartyBartFast likes this.
Jumkie is offline  
November 4th, 2017, 02:30 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
danski's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: A caravan on an island

Posts: 1,539
Likes: 411

I Ride: Shanks pony.
I wonder how Dovi will feel about Scott if Marquez dnfs and he finishes second?

danski is offline  
November 4th, 2017, 02:34 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,603
Likes: 817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonerd View Post
Jum, is this it? I skipped through it really quickly. I caught discussion about 'battle scars,' etc., but I couldn't find the point-blank question being asked.
Hey Geo. I was watching channel 22 last night. The Lifetime channel. You know, the network that runs 24/7 movies about vindictive and scorned women.
I was watching a movie about the guy in Cleveland who abducted and held 3 women captive for 11 years. It made me think of you. You would find it very relateable.
Anyway Im so happy to see you posting. I got your back next time Jum tries to run you off
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
November 4th, 2017, 02:45 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,562
Likes: 1406

I Ride: your mom
Hi I'm new here. I just want to know why Rossi can't have the points to win the championship? I only watch motogp because of him and it's just boring if he doesn't have enough points. So can someone tell me why?
Dr No, Theo and Motokitty like this.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
November 4th, 2017, 03:52 PM   #27
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,260
Likes: 1719

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Hi I'm new here. I just want to know why Rossi can't have the points to win the championship? I only watch motogp because of him and it's just boring if he doesn't have enough points. So can someone tell me why?
Ask Uccio

Gaz is offline  
November 4th, 2017, 05:54 PM   #28
Desert Varmint
 
Geonerd's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Southern Aridzona - Hell's doorstep.

Posts: 3,328
Likes: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Hey Geo. I was watching channel 22 last night. The Lifetime channel. You know, the network that runs 24/7 movies about vindictive and scorned women.
I was watching a movie about the guy in Cleveland who abducted and held 3 women captive for 11 years. It made me think of you. You would find it very relateable.
Anyway Im so happy to see you posting. I got your back next time Jum tries to run you off
Ya know, every once in a while you actually slip and say something bright or insightful. But then, sure as hell, you immediately regress into Turd Flinging Monkey mode. WTF is your problem?
Geonerd is offline  
November 4th, 2017, 06:12 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,603
Likes: 817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonerd View Post
Ya know, every once in a while you actually slip and say something bright or insightful. But then, sure as hell, you immediately regress into Turd Flinging Monkey mode. WTF is your problem?
That is patently untrue. You have slandered my character with your lies.
I challenge you or anyone else on here to find something I have written that is remotely bright or insightful
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
November 4th, 2017, 06:21 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,603
Likes: 817

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Hi I'm new here. I just want to know why Rossi can't have the points to win the championship? I only watch motogp because of him and it's just boring if he doesn't have enough points. So can someone tell me why?
Dubs back
I've never seen anyone recover from a broken keyboard so quickly.
Do you have full use of your QWERTY?
I would imagine it's going to be tough making it thru the weekend without any typos.
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2017, comunitat, gran, motul, premio, valenciana



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón 2017 MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 289 September 30th, 2017 02:24 PM
MotoGp - Gran Premio d'Italia 2017 - Spoilers Pigeon MotoGP 211 June 7th, 2017 01:58 AM
Gran Premio Motul de la República Argentina 2017 MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 695 April 18th, 2017 04:37 PM
MotoGP: 2016 Round 18 - Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana (SPOILERS) MigsAngel MotoGP 139 November 21st, 2016 05:35 PM
MotoGP: 2016 Round 02 - Gran Premio Motul de la República Argentina (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 533 April 9th, 2016 01:04 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2017 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.