MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree152Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
August 10th, 2017, 10:26 PM   #31
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,195
Likes: 1665

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunna View Post
https://mobile.twitter.com/MotoGP/st...120384/video/1


I actually posted a few questions for all the riders and some of them were actually serious yet they went for that one haha


He has to stop hanging with Jack, now he is even starting to speak like him
Gaz is offline  
 
August 11th, 2017, 06:33 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
shaunna's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2016
From: Western Australia

Posts: 189
Likes: 140

I Ride: N/A - Grew up around Ducati's
I actually noticed that too hahaha still have no idea why they went for that question though :/
shaunna is offline  
August 11th, 2017, 06:33 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,536
Likes: 787

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunna View Post
Random side note - my question was asked to Cal in the fan questions at the press conference so I'm happy haha
Well, did anyone bother to determine why they were on a deserted island? Did Cal crash the fucking plane too?
The answer is obvious. Rossi will horde 9 coconuts and accuse Marquez of teaming up with Jorge to steal a 10th coconut. He either die first from hypothermia because he cant figure out when it is,and isn't raining,or die from starvation because he's only used to eating Uccio's asshole
Jorge will die after swimming over to Ducati island and finding an abundance of hollow coconuts.
Dovi will fall to his death after fabricating a pair of wings and flying too close to the rising sun. Wings will promptly be banned
Pedro batteries will die after not being able to plug in.
Maverick wiil die from dehydration after playing too much shirtless beach volleyball.
Bradley Smith will die after being exposed to sun for 5 minutes.
Bautista will also die of sun exposure after spending too much time trying to sunbleach his hair.
Stoner being an experienced fisherman, will come on strong but will fatigue and die after drinking Marquez's GOAT milk.
So that leaves only Marquez left as a contender but he will be dead too, because if their plane crashed to strand them there, the only rider who could walk away unscathed from a crash would be Cal. So Cal is the survivor but it wouldn't last long. After he found out there's no cell service to call Lucy he would surely off himself.
Jumkie, Gaz, MdubSTYLIE and 2 others like this.

Last edited by JohnnyKnockdown; August 11th, 2017 at 06:45 AM.
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
August 11th, 2017, 07:21 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,481
Likes: 1356

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Well, did anyone bother to determine why they were on a deserted island? Did Cal crash the fucking plane too?
The answer is obvious. Rossi will horde 9 coconuts and accuse Marquez of teaming up with Jorge to steal a 10th coconut. He either die first from hypothermia because he cant figure out when it is,and isn't raining,or die from starvation because he's only used to eating Uccio's asshole
Jorge will die after swimming over to Ducati island and finding an abundance of hollow coconuts.
Dovi will fall to his death after fabricating a pair of wings and flying too close to the rising sun. Wings will promptly be banned
Pedro batteries will die after not being able to plug in.
Maverick wiil die from dehydration after playing too much shirtless beach volleyball.
Bradley Smith will die after being exposed to sun for 5 minutes.
Bautista will also die of sun exposure after spending too much time trying to sunbleach his hair.
Stoner being an experienced fisherman, will come on strong but will fatigue and die after drinking Marquez's GOAT milk.
So that leaves only Marquez left as a contender but he will be dead too, because if their plane crashed to strand them there, the only rider who could walk away unscathed from a crash would be Cal. So Cal is the survivor but it wouldn't last long. After he found out there's no cell service to call Lucy he would surely off himself.
I'm not sure if JLo would make it to another island. Mentally he is a strong swimmer physically he is not. Barbara would die trying to follow him to the other island.
The Espargaro brothers would die fighting over who would eat the other one first.
JohnnyKnockdown likes this.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
August 11th, 2017, 12:18 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,536
Likes: 787

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
I'm not sure if JLo would make it to another island. Mentally he is a strong swimmer physically he is not. Barbara would die trying to follow him to the other island.
The Espargaro brothers would die fighting over who would eat the other one first.
That's if Zarco didn't get to them first. He might mistake them for snails.

Many scenario's are up for debate, all of them more interesting than talking about tires.
There's a chance Cal could tell a joke that everyone misconstrues as an insult and gets himself whacked.
Im sure Jumkie would argue that Rossi coconuts are being grown in more nutrient rich soil than everyone else's
almoto and Barbedwirebikerr like this.
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
August 11th, 2017, 02:00 PM   #36
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,195
Likes: 1665

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Well, did anyone bother to determine why they were on a deserted island? Did Cal crash the fucking plane too?
The answer is obvious. Rossi will horde 9 coconuts and accuse Marquez of teaming up with Jorge to steal a 10th coconut. He either die first from hypothermia because he cant figure out when it is,and isn't raining,or die from starvation because he's only used to eating Uccio's asshole
Jorge will die after swimming over to Ducati island and finding an abundance of hollow coconuts.
Dovi will fall to his death after fabricating a pair of wings and flying too close to the rising sun. Wings will promptly be banned
Pedro batteries will die after not being able to plug in.
Maverick wiil die from dehydration after playing too much shirtless beach volleyball.
Bradley Smith will die after being exposed to sun for 5 minutes.
Bautista will also die of sun exposure after spending too much time trying to sunbleach his hair.
Stoner being an experienced fisherman, will come on strong but will fatigue and die after drinking Marquez's GOAT milk.
So that leaves only Marquez left as a contender but he will be dead too, because if their plane crashed to strand them there, the only rider who could walk away unscathed from a crash would be Cal. So Cal is the survivor but it wouldn't last long. After he found out there's no cell service to call Lucy he would surely off himself.
One small flaw with your plan.

With no Uccio on the island, who is to tell Rossi of the conspiracy over the 10th coconut.

Or has Rossi gotten some electronic dashboard message due to past fuck ups?
Gaz is offline  
August 11th, 2017, 02:01 PM   #37
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,195
Likes: 1665

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
I'm not sure if JLo would make it to another island. Mentally he is a strong swimmer physically he is not. Barbara would die trying to follow him to the other island.
The Espargaro brothers would die fighting over who would eat the other one first.
You forgot that Miller is not the smartest so he would swim the wrong way
JohnnyKnockdown likes this.
Gaz is offline  
August 11th, 2017, 02:06 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,481
Likes: 1356

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
You forgot that Miller is not the smartest so he would swim the wrong way
They would mistake him for a wildebeest and eat him first.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
August 11th, 2017, 02:09 PM   #39
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,195
Likes: 1665

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
They would mistake him for a wildebeest and eat him first.
Alternately they could skin him and use his hair for warmth
Gaz is offline  
August 11th, 2017, 02:10 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,481
Likes: 1356

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Alternately they could skin him and use his hair for warmth
At the very least they will have a half a sheet of velcro.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2017, austria, grand, motorrad, nerogiardini, prix, trapp, von



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GoPro Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 772 July 25th, 2017 09:50 AM
HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France 2017 MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 105 May 24th, 2017 09:27 AM
Round 3: Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas 2017 JPSLotus MotoGP 624 May 3rd, 2017 05:19 AM
GoPro Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland 2016 spoiler and shit MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 560 July 21st, 2016 11:59 PM
MotoGP: 2015 Round 09 - GoPro Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 157 July 14th, 2015 05:57 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2017 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.