MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree88Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
July 31st, 2017, 04:32 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,481
Likes: 1356

I Ride: your mom
Monster Energy Grand Prix České republiky 2017

The break is finally over. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

1.Marc
2.Yamaha
3. Dovi

I think the yamaha pattern on race weekend is one will ride well, one will have issues. That will continue until they figure out the right setting to make sure only Mav has shit weekends. Marc or Dovi will check out, Rossi will play catch up. If mavs bike is good all weekend maybe we will finally get a show down between M&M. Its hard to believe they haven't shared the podium together yet.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
 
August 1st, 2017, 12:51 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: Scotland

Posts: 107
Likes: 52

Hurray for the end of summer break!!! Finally!!!

Work is SO shit right now I need these GPs to help me through.

No idea whatsoever about any of it, so in Linny's Ideal World, it's
1. JLo ain't never gonna happen
2. Marky Mark (it's about time he did some more of those black n white modelling shots)
3. Someone a bit random like Tito Rabat.

I've enjoyed the Moto2 and Moto3 this year. Haven't really bothered with them before. Moto3 is loads of fun, Moto2 a bit followy.

Dunno, just pleased it's all back on.
Furiosa is offline  
August 1st, 2017, 03:19 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
danski's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: A caravan on an island

Posts: 1,527
Likes: 410

I Ride: Shanks pony.
Moto 2 is my dogs favorite race, they always get walkies when that's on, can't stand the crappy sound of 30 Honda's.
Looking forward to Sunday though, hopefully it'll have some action/controversy.
Furiosa likes this.
danski is offline  
August 1st, 2017, 03:49 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,481
Likes: 1356

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiosa View Post
Hurray for the end of summer break!!! Finally!!!

Work is SO shit right now I need these GPs to help me through.

No idea whatsoever about any of it, so in Linny's Ideal World, it's
1. JLo ain't never gonna happen
2. Marky Mark (it's about time he did some more of those black n white modelling shots)
3. Someone a bit random like Tito Rabat.

I've enjoyed the Moto2 and Moto3 this year. Haven't really bothered with them before. Moto3 is loads of fun, Moto2 a bit followy.

Dunno, just pleased it's all back on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danski View Post
Moto 2 is my dogs favorite race, they always get walkies when that's on, can't stand the crappy sound of 30 Honda's.
Looking forward to Sunday though, hopefully it'll have some action/controversy.
All you need to know is Franco Morbidelli. You'll be seeing a lot of him next year.
danski and Furiosa like this.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
August 1st, 2017, 05:14 AM   #5
Blue Smoker
 
Arrabbiata1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
From: Out of Nowhere

Posts: 6,757
Likes: 2433

I Ride: The original
Quote:
Originally Posted by danski View Post
Moto 2 is my dogs favorite race, they always get walkies when that's on, can't stand the crappy sound of 30 Honda's.
Looking forward to Sunday though, hopefully it'll have some action/controversy.
I disagree. I love the sound of a screaming in line four - but I can fully understand why you object to the cacophony of a field of CBRs in what is a prototype series. Have to hand it to Honda over the years in terms of the reliability of this class...not that the engines are in a particularly high state of tune - in fact one of the problems that Taz has encountered is adapting to the spread of power or lack of it in comparison to a supersport machine. Moto GP itself isn't exactly the sonic-fest that it once was. The bikes have become increasingly harder to differentiate between in terms of their sound.

It'll all change with the introduction of Triumph into Moto2 however. Every triple I've ever owned shod with a race system has sounded rasping. Remember the KHs?
Theo and danski like this.
Arrabbiata1 is offline  
August 1st, 2017, 02:10 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: anywhere atm moving back home soon,UK

Posts: 562
Likes: 105

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danski View Post
Moto 2 is my dogs favorite race, they always get walkies when that's on, can't stand the crappy sound of 30 Honda's.
Looking forward to Sunday though, hopefully it'll have some action/controversy.
Wait until the Triumphs arrive
Theo is offline  
August 1st, 2017, 03:25 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,536
Likes: 787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrabbiata1 View Post
I disagree. I love the sound of a screaming in line four - but I can fully understand why you object to the cacophony of a field of CBRs in what is a prototype series. Have to hand it to Honda over the years in terms of the reliability of this class...not that the engines are in a particularly high state of tune - in fact one of the problems that Taz has encountered is adapting to the spread of power or lack of it in comparison to a supersport machine. Moto GP itself isn't exactly the sonic-fest that it once was. The bikes have become increasingly harder to differentiate between in terms of their sound.

It'll all change with the introduction of Triumph into Moto2 however. Every triple I've ever owned shod with a race system has sounded rasping. Remember the KHs?
But will they be triumphant
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
August 2nd, 2017, 12:00 AM   #8
Blue Smoker
 
Arrabbiata1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
From: Out of Nowhere

Posts: 6,757
Likes: 2433

I Ride: The original
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
But will they be triumphant
Given that they only have themselves to beat - I'd say that it's a fair assumption to say yes.
Arrabbiata1 is offline  
August 2nd, 2017, 01:01 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
shaunna's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2016
From: Western Australia

Posts: 189
Likes: 140

I Ride: N/A - Grew up around Ducati's
I hope Aleix Espargo does well... only because he liked one of my Instagram photos so I feel he deserves good karma haha

I'm looking forward to the race this weekend - I hate the summer break
shaunna is offline  
August 2nd, 2017, 01:11 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
danski's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: A caravan on an island

Posts: 1,527
Likes: 410

I Ride: Shanks pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrabbiata1 View Post
Given that they only have themselves to beat - I'd say that it's a fair assumption to say yes.
Hmmm , reliability issues wouldn't be triumphant!
danski is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
České, 2017, energy, grand, monster, prix, republiky



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Round 7: 2017 Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya JPSLotus MotoGP 284 June 22nd, 2017 10:26 PM
HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France 2017 MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 105 May 24th, 2017 09:27 AM
Round 3: Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas 2017 JPSLotus MotoGP 624 May 3rd, 2017 05:19 AM
MotoGP: 2016 Round 05 - Monster Energy Grand Prix de France (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 277 May 11th, 2016 07:03 AM
MotoGP 2014 Round 5 - Monster Energy Grand Prix de France duc MotoGP 82 May 21st, 2014 09:03 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2017 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.