MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree87Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
August 4th, 2017, 03:46 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,346
Likes: 1277

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
So considering you to be one of nature's idiots, as you fairly obviously are, after considerable forbearance over several years, during which time you apparently have considered yourself to be on a plane above those whom you consider humorless/without your broad perspective despite you being an idiot, makes me a "hater", the latter term the last refuge of the desperate anyway?.
I know right. The drying line is going to make free practice 2 pretty good to watch. I am also excited, I couldn't have said it better myself.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
 
August 4th, 2017, 03:50 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,137
Likes: 1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
I know right. The drying line is going to make free practice 2 pretty good to watch. I am also excited, I couldn't have said it better myself.
If you wish to resort to discussing gp bike racing, as opposed to sneering at other posters who wish to discuss same, I consider it to be a considerable improvement.
michaelm is offline  
August 4th, 2017, 03:54 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,346
Likes: 1277

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
If you have resorted to discussing gp bike racing I consider that that to be a considerable improvement.
What you think the Espargaro bros will go 1 2 this weekend? Man thats a crazy perdition if I ever heard one.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
August 4th, 2017, 03:55 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,346
Likes: 1277

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
If you wish to resort to discussing gp bike racing, as opposed to sneering at other posters who wish to discuss same, I consider it to be a considerable improvement.
You should try it sometime.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
August 4th, 2017, 04:07 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,137
Likes: 1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
You should try it sometime.
Our contretemps started from you objecting to me discussing gp bike racing.
michaelm is offline  
August 4th, 2017, 04:13 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,346
Likes: 1277

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Our contretemps started from you objecting to me discussing gp bike racing.
Ah so the smart one is to the pointing fingers stage while the idiot one is attempting to talk about live motogp. Carry on ole super computer. Let us not forget that you turned on me after years and for 2 months I asked what and who I offended, and for 2 months you chose to ignore that. For the last month I stopped caring and will continue to not care about the figment of your imagination.

FYI motogp is on track.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
August 4th, 2017, 04:15 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,137
Likes: 1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Ah so the smart one is to the pointing fingers stage while the idiot one is attempting to talk about live motogp. Carry on ole super computer. Let us not forget that you turned on me after years and for 2 months I asked what and who I offended, and for 2 months you chose to ignore that. For the last month I stopped caring and will continue to not care about the figment of your imagination.

FYI motogp is on track.
Yada yada yada. You amusingly actually acknowldege I don't need a computer.

Last edited by michaelm; August 4th, 2017 at 04:17 AM.
michaelm is offline  
August 4th, 2017, 04:40 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,346
Likes: 1277

I Ride: your mom
Lorenzo has some giant "wings" on his ducati. Fuck. Well played Ducati.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
August 4th, 2017, 04:46 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
shaunna's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2016
From: Western Australia

Posts: 166
Likes: 117

I Ride: N/A - Grew up around Ducati's
For those not watching FP2, Ducati unveiled Lorenzos bike:

MdubSTYLIE and Furiosa like this.

Last edited by shaunna; August 4th, 2017 at 05:04 AM.
shaunna is offline  
August 4th, 2017, 04:57 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,455
Likes: 721

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I am feeling guilty.

I am obviously involved in a battle of wits with an umarmed man.
I agree. Dub brought a Commodore 64 to an Ipad party
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
České, 2017, energy, grand, monster, prix, republiky



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Round 7: 2017 Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya JPSLotus MotoGP 284 June 22nd, 2017 10:26 PM
HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France 2017 MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 105 May 24th, 2017 09:27 AM
Round 3: Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas 2017 JPSLotus MotoGP 624 May 3rd, 2017 05:19 AM
MotoGP: 2016 Round 05 - Monster Energy Grand Prix de France (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 277 May 11th, 2016 07:03 AM
MotoGP 2014 Round 5 - Monster Energy Grand Prix de France duc MotoGP 82 May 21st, 2014 09:03 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2017 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.