MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree8Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
July 28th, 2017, 09:47 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,346
Likes: 1277

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Dont read this mike. It could be a virus. Dub is known for spreading them
It is a disease that effect your humerus. It deteriorates them until there is nothing left. Quite sad really and not to be made fun of.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
 
July 28th, 2017, 01:35 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,455
Likes: 721

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
It is a disease that effect your humerus. It deteriorates them until there is nothing left. Quite sad really and not to be made fun of.
Not much of a problem on this forum. Most people here are highly evolved. They dont have their humerus anymore and are much taller so they can look down on us unevolved cavemen.
MdubSTYLIE, Furiosa and ermananis like this.
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
July 28th, 2017, 02:34 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 8,353
Likes: 466

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Its okay you can call me by name. Let me try a joke that you can understand better.

00001100100001010100010
10010100010110010101000
01010100010101011010100
11010101010101010101010

01010101010



You old card you!
BarryMachine is offline  
July 28th, 2017, 10:58 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,137
Likes: 1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Not much of a problem on this forum. Most people here are highly evolved. They dont have their humerus anymore and are much taller so they can look down on us unevolved cavemen.
What is perhaps problematic are your underlying assumptions that you are actually humorous.
Keshav likes this.

Last edited by michaelm; July 29th, 2017 at 12:59 AM.
michaelm is offline  
July 29th, 2017, 03:20 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 8,293
Likes: 937

I Ride: DRZ400sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
What is perhaps problematic are your underlying assumptions that you are actually humorous.
It's just that you forgot to laugh. That's how funny it was.
Keshav is offline  
July 29th, 2017, 03:29 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,346
Likes: 1277

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
What is perhaps problematic are your underlying assumptions that you are actually humorous.
If you were at a comedy club and you thought the comedian wasn't funny would you heckle him and speak for everyone telling him no one thinks he is funny or would you walk out? I am aware that you at a comedy club would make as much sense as an anorexic chick at an all you can eat buffet but I had to ask.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
July 29th, 2017, 04:29 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,137
Likes: 1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
If you were at a comedy club and you thought the comedian wasn't funny would you heckle him and speak for everyone telling him no one thinks he is funny or would you walk out? I am aware that you at a comedy club would make as much sense as an anorexic chick at an all you can eat buffet but I had to ask.
Yes, I do realise my obvious character flaw. I just never developed the capacity to find inane whining humorous, and I fear it is too late now for me to do so.
Keshav and Little Walter like this.

Last edited by michaelm; July 29th, 2017 at 04:32 AM.
michaelm is offline  
July 29th, 2017, 04:54 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,346
Likes: 1277

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Yes, I do realise my obvious character flaw. I just never developed the capacity to find inane whining humorous, and I fear it is too late now for me to do so.
Yes? Meaning you'd stay and heckle? Then by all means we can continue this game of unfunny vs unwitty.

Or you can click on the ignore button and make my posts invisible. It would be the same as walking out of a club when you don't like the comedian. You don't see my post then you can't be offended. It quite simple really. Why not the other way around? Because I have ever right to read your post you make about me and reply the way I feel fit. So you can stop this by ignoring me its not like my posts are about you anyway, unless you draw me out. So you chose play this silly game or make it go away. It up to you since you are the smart one anyway.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
July 29th, 2017, 05:41 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,455
Likes: 721

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
What is perhaps problematic are your underlying assumptions that you are actually humorous.
Im trying to improve, thats why I asked Little Stenographer for some tips to improve my performance. Looks like I'll be waiting a long time for an answer. I'm a bit puzzled though that the people that have never said anything funny seem to be the ones critiquing funny. Do you not agree that they possibly may be the worst ones to be judging humor? Do you find it weird that someone would use a comedian in their avatar but seem incapable of telling a joke?
In the meantime, would you care to tell me what sort of comedy gets you to laugh. Movie? Comedian? Sitcom?
I'll go first
Comedy movie is a bit tough. I dont really have one, so I'll list a few that always seem to get me no matter how much I watch them. Old School, Kingpin,Heartbreak Kid, 4 weddings and a funeral,Bottle Rocket, Snatch, Borat,Space Balls, any John Candy, Ferrell or Stiller

Comedian, This is easy. Louis Ck, Jim Jeffries, Bill Burr. Not my favorite but up there, George Carlin. Robin Williams late in life specials were next level genius.

Sitcom. Don't really watch any but South Park. In my youth MASH, Cheers and Seinfeld were tops

Edited to add. If you cite that horribly unfunny Lebowski movie than just put me on ignore because we will never get along

Last edited by JohnnyKnockdown; July 29th, 2017 at 05:47 AM.
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
July 29th, 2017, 06:08 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,346
Likes: 1277

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Im trying to improve, thats why I asked Little Stenographer for some tips to improve my performance. Looks like I'll be waiting a long time for an answer. I'm a bit puzzled though that the people that have never said anything funny seem to be the ones critiquing funny. Do you not agree that they possibly may be the worst ones to be judging humor? Do you find it weird that someone would use a comedian in their avatar but seem incapable of telling a joke?
In the meantime, would you care to tell me what sort of comedy gets you to laugh. Movie? Comedian? Sitcom?
I'll go first
Comedy movie is a bit tough. I dont really have one, so I'll list a few that always seem to get me no matter how much I watch them. Old School, Kingpin,Heartbreak Kid, 4 weddings and a funeral,Bottle Rocket, Snatch, Borat,Space Balls, any John Candy, Ferrell or Stiller

Comedian, This is easy. Louis Ck, Jim Jeffries, Bill Burr. Not my favorite but up there, George Carlin. Robin Williams late in life specials were next level genius.

Sitcom. Don't really watch any but South Park. In my youth MASH, Cheers and Seinfeld were tops

Edited to add. If you cite that horribly unfunny Lebowski movie than just put me on ignore because we will never get along
The dude abides.
MdubSTYLIE is online now  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
article, brakes, brembo, mentioned, motogp, stoner, talk, warning



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya(spoilers mixed with stoner/rossi talk) MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 468 June 8th, 2016 07:06 AM
'Ex-Rider who shall not be mentioned' in Hospital - Kidney issues Gaz MotoGP 11 October 4th, 2015 01:24 PM
Brembo Statistics.for Misano Released Pigeon MotoGP 15 September 14th, 2009 12:14 AM
Count how many times you see casey stoner mentioned on the Front page? Pinky MotoGP 34 January 16th, 2008 05:00 AM
Motogp Assen Day Two - Team Talk Moto GP News Bot MotoGP 0 June 27th, 2005 08:10 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2017 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.