MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree326Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM   #71
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,564
Likes: 1406

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
So let me ask, if you have no chance of winning a title, does that mean you are in contention?
I'm not interested in if a tree falls and no one is around type arguments. At this point he is a contender. Not all contenders will win. We shall see.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
 
June 30th, 2017, 05:24 PM   #72
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,604
Likes: 817

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
So let me ask, if you have no chance of winning a title, does that mean you are in contention?
I love your new Ted Nugent avi
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
June 30th, 2017, 05:25 PM   #73
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,604
Likes: 817

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
I'm not interested in if a tree falls and no one is around type arguments. At this point he is a contender. Not all contenders will win. We shall see.
Get back on topic. We're discussing falling Cal"s, not falling trees
Furiosa likes this.
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
June 30th, 2017, 05:30 PM   #74
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Knebworth 1979

Posts: 4,715
Likes: 2110

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
I'm not interested in if a tree falls and no one is around type arguments. At this point he is a contender. Not all contenders will win. We shall see.
Oh that's fine if you're not interested, but that's not what the argument is about.

It's about the fact that since 1982 only 3 titles have been won by a non-Yamaha/non-Honda machine. Suzuki x2 and Ducati x1.

In the 4-stroke era since 2002, only one title has been won by a factory not Yamaha or Honda and it took an exceptional rider combined with both the dominant factories getting caught napping.

Dorna has been trying to give VR a gifted title since 2015 and you think Dovi is going to somehow manage to stave that off?
JPSLotus is offline  
June 30th, 2017, 05:31 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Knebworth 1979

Posts: 4,715
Likes: 2110

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
I love your new Ted Nugent avi
Thanks pal, I thought you would appreciate it since I know how erect your penis gets over the thoughts of Ted Nugent expressing his political views.
JPSLotus is offline  
June 30th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #76
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,604
Likes: 817

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
Thanks pal, I thought you would appreciate it since I know how erect your penis gets over the thoughts of Ted Nugent expressing his political views.
and all this time I had you pegged as a Nickleback gal
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
June 30th, 2017, 05:36 PM   #77
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,564
Likes: 1406

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
Oh that's fine if you're not interested, but that's not what the argument is about.

It's about the fact that since 1982 only 3 titles have been won by a non-Yamaha/non-Honda machine. Suzuki x2 and Ducati x1.

In the 4-stroke era since 2002, only one title has been won by a factory not Yamaha or Honda and it took an exceptional rider combined with both the dominant factories getting caught napping.

Dorna has been trying to give VR a gifted title since 2015 and you think Dovi is going to somehow manage to stave that off?
Would I be surprised if from this race on Dovi struggled and found himself outside the chance of contention? Hell no but I'm loving this. He's a great rider with great work ethic I'm just happy for him.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
June 30th, 2017, 05:37 PM   #78
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Knebworth 1979

Posts: 4,715
Likes: 2110

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Get back on topic. We're discussing falling Cal"s, not falling trees
I think we should start a GoFund me for Dub to fly overnight to the Sachsenring for the race. He can go stand behind the tire wall at turn 1. This way Cuntslow can't miss taking him out with his flying RCV when he crashes out at turn 1 Sunday after the thought of Dub putting the moves on Lucy causes him to apply a tad bit too much pressure to lock up the front wheel.
JPSLotus is offline  
June 30th, 2017, 05:38 PM   #79
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Knebworth 1979

Posts: 4,715
Likes: 2110

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
and all this time I had you pegged as a Nickleback gal
That's really not that bad since it could be worse...after all, I always had you pegged as a Brokeback Mountain kind of guy.
JPSLotus is offline  
June 30th, 2017, 05:39 PM   #80
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,564
Likes: 1406

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
I think we should start a GoFund me for Dub to fly overnight to the Sachsenring for the race. He can go stand behind the tire wall at turn 1. This way Cuntslow can't miss taking him out with his flying RCV when he crashes out at turn 1 Sunday after the thought of Dub putting the moves on Lucy causes him to apply a tad bit too much pressure to lock up the front wheel.
Lets do it! I'll wear my soCal shirt and my skinny jeans. I'm irresistible in that outfit.
JPSLotus likes this.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
deutschland, gopro, grand, motorrad, prix



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GoPro Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland 2016 spoiler and shit MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 560 July 22nd, 2016 12:59 AM
MotoGP: 2015 Round 09 - GoPro Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 157 July 14th, 2015 06:57 AM
German Grand Prix kieran MotoGP 221 July 16th, 2008 07:49 AM
Jerez Grand prix kieran MotoGP 118 April 2nd, 2008 03:40 PM
New grand prix track IcrashedmyMV MotoGP 21 September 10th, 2005 10:22 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2017 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.