MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree387Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 18th, 2017, 06:57 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Iamapony's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: Santa Cruz, Cal

Posts: 599
Likes: 224

I Ride: BMW, Honda, and another Honda
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
........
Hoping both Rossi and Vinales beat Marquez... I want this forum's haters to be so pissed off they'll be busy posting 2,000 word dissertations about tire, electronic, and race control conspiracies after race. ......
Who is hating on Vinales? We all hate Rossi, except you and those other two dummies, but that is different. Just Kidding!

I left another site because the Rossi fans cheered for other racers crashing. Do people cheer for Rossi crashing here? I don't think that I have seen that. While your fights with other members can get intense, sometimes you need to let-things-go and express your desires without the vitriol. JPSLotus seems capable of doing that. I am sure that you are capable, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
...... The reason I say odd is because with all that said the early favorite is not someone expected. So to me this season is shaping up to be special regardless.
Ugh. A run-away championship is not special, except in a truly surprising year like 2007. If Vinales runs away, I think it is the bike differences and not the rider difference, this year. I hope we never see total domination ever again, including this year.
Iamapony is offline  
 
April 18th, 2017, 07:05 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
moto vudu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Texas

Posts: 1,729
Likes: 737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamapony View Post
Who is hating on Vinales? We all hate Rossi, except you and those other two dummies, but that is different. Just Kidding!

I left another site because the Rossi fans cheered for other racers crashing. Do people cheer for Rossi crashing here? I don't think that I have seen that. While your fights with other members can get intense, sometimes you need to let-things-go and express your desires without the vitriol. JPSLotus seems capable of doing that. I am sure that you are capable, too.

I arrived at this forum years ago... I was a fun-loving Rossi fan just wanting to share some yellow joy. This forum has given me psychological trauma and my health insurance will not cover it.
mark419ny likes this.
moto vudu is offline  
April 18th, 2017, 07:41 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,587
Likes: 2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
Marquez is the favorite to win... he's also the favorite to experience psychological trauma if Vinales wins.

Hoping both Rossi and Vinales beat Marquez... I want this forum's haters to be so pissed off they'll be busy posting 2,000 word dissertations about tire, electronic, and race control conspiracies after race.

But... but... Marc's bike only makes 100 hp and has a chassis made by Schwinn. But... Michelin must have made special tires for the Yamaha. Rossi installed ultrasonic sound generators around the track and they're specifically tuned to distract Marc's concentration. 10 years ago Rossi had a special tire, so that's proof he received another one in April of 2017.
What the members of this forum to whom you refer are mainly characterised by is a distaste developed over many years for the way other more than worthy riders have been treated by the Valeban, which it is now clear is significantly instigated by Rossi rather than him being an unfortunate bystander who just happens to have crazy fans.

So you have it 180 degrees wrong, if we hate anything it is the hatred of other riders by Rossi's crazy fans. If you are among their number as appears to be the case I guess your lack of insight is unsurprising, however.
michaelm is offline  
April 18th, 2017, 07:52 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
moto vudu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Texas

Posts: 1,729
Likes: 737

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
What the members of this forum to whom you refer are mainly characterised by is a distaste developed over many years for the way other more than worthy riders have been treated by the Valeban, which it is now clear is significantly instigated by Rossi rather than him being an unfortunate bystander who just happens to have crazy fans.

So you have it 180 degrees wrong, if we hate anything it is the hatred of other riders by Rossi's crazy fans. If you are among their number as appears to be the case I guess your lack of insight is unsurprising, however.

Wrong. Your clan doesn't post countless conspiracies about Rossi's fans, Rossi is their target.
moto vudu is offline  
April 18th, 2017, 08:17 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,434
Likes: 977

I Ride: Many
What I dont get is why these dumbasses dont realise yet ..... that Vinales is whooping rossi. Blinded by the hate they already know :rolleyes;

Wonder how much longer the " love for Vinales" is gunna last?

Round 4 ...... I say ..... "Vinales did this" .... "Vinales did that" will start.
birdman likes this.
BarryMachine is offline  
April 18th, 2017, 08:21 PM   #16
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,682
Likes: 2073

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
What I dont get is why these dumbasses dont realise yet ..... that Vinales is whooping rossi. Blinded by the hate they already know :rolleyes;

Wonder how much longer the " love for Vinales" is gunna last?

Round 4 ...... I say ..... "Vinales did this" .... "Vinales did that" will start.
I am waiting for the spanish mafia stories to start up if MM, MV and JL are seen in close conversation (which let us be fair, is not going to happen at a pre-race press conference or post race conference any time soon)
Gaz is offline  
April 18th, 2017, 08:24 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,434
Likes: 977

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
Wrong. Your clan doesn't post countless conspiracies about Rossi's fans, Rossi is their target.
In all fairness though you have to admit that its only because rossi sucks.
BarryMachine is offline  
April 18th, 2017, 08:45 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,587
Likes: 2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
Wrong. Your clan doesn't post countless conspiracies about Rossi's fans, Rossi is their target.
So once more in the absence of arguments we are back to that?

Dorna and Carmelo himself in particular are fairly obviously strong Valeban adherents in the view of those you dispute, what he and Dorna do is usually far from covert, and you guys haven't really ever been able to come up with any counter arguments. As we debated ad nauseum on the last race thread (you initiated hostilities on this one btw) even JPS and I don't consider any of his actual titles fraudulent, and my personal main objection is to the treatment of the winners of 9 of the last 11 titles, with your current attitude to MM an example of same in relation to the rider most recently added to the list of riders to be derided.

You also continue to fail to explain why a few guys on here having a jaundiced view of Rossi as opposed to the yellow hue beloved of his adherents is so problematic in the face of immensely greater criticism of other riders in the wider world, and your boy's own lunatic conspiracy theory, much more of the "aliens in the closet" variety rather than the "is there oil in the desert" variety prominent on this forum as Birdman has said.
michaelm is offline  
April 18th, 2017, 11:19 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
danski's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: A caravan on an island

Posts: 1,783
Likes: 576

I Ride: Shanks pony.
Don't want Marquez to win this year or if he does it can't be more than .01 , much rather see Dani win one. And Rossi to beat Vinales .
danski is offline  
April 18th, 2017, 11:39 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,587
Likes: 2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniboy View Post
Don't want Marquez to win this year or if he does it can't be more than .01 , much rather see Dani win one. And Rossi to beat Vinales .
I would actually quite like to see Dani win.

I could see circumstances in which he could beat MM actually. Can't really see him beating Vinales or Rossi though unless HRC make a major breakthrough with their bike which would have to be ECU related since the problems with the tractability of the bike would seem engine related and it is hard to do anything Rngine-wise within a season these days.
michaelm is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2017, americas, bull, grand, prix, red, round



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motogp: 2016 Round 3 Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 508 April 22nd, 2016 12:47 AM
MotoGP: 2015 Round 15 - Motul Grand Prix of Japan (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 170 October 25th, 2015 01:19 AM
For Sale: Red Bull US Grand Prix 2010 Tickets wade.bodie Classifieds 4 June 18th, 2010 08:32 PM
SOLD OUT! - Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix Saturday and Sunday Tickets Moto GP News Bot MotoGP 0 July 8th, 2005 10:36 AM
MotoGP Heading Back to Laguna Seca For Enticing Red Bull US Grand Prix Moto GP News Bot MotoGP 0 July 8th, 2005 10:36 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.