MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree121Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
March 5th, 2017, 06:02 PM   #91
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 9,894
Likes: 1171

Quote:
Originally Posted by #22 View Post
I'm sure Pony will clarify at some point, but it does sound like he was talking about penalty points over championship points.

Oh iIm trembling at the thought of being in a hole in Daniboys mind
Repeat: He had the same points as if he finished fourth. He gained nothing by pushing MM wide, except 20+ grid positions.

Not much to clarify, it pretty obvious he thought Rossi lost Championship points
povol is offline  
 
March 5th, 2017, 07:40 PM   #92
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 644
Likes: 298

I Ride: GSX-R 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamapony View Post

He lost three points for Malaysia, which gave him four penalty points for the season and mandated that he start from last the next race. Repeat: He had the same points as if he finished fourth. He gained nothing by pushing MM wide, except 20+ grid positions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniboy View Post
Come off it #22 you got the wrong end of the stick regarding Ponys post . Quoting Pov doesn't get you out of the hole.
Dani, pony must be confused, the first part of what he is saying is correct (penalty points not championship points though). However the second part (highlighted) is wrong, Rossi received 3rd position and the 16 championship points that acompany it for the Sepang race. So he didn't get the same points as if he finished 4th.
#22 likes this.
AJV80 is offline  
March 5th, 2017, 11:49 PM   #93
Member
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: greece

Posts: 30
Likes: 2

I Ride: ktm exc 125
mm try to make a hard livin for vr at pi, and then did an alien lap at the end just to clarify who's the boss. at last two races when every point count, he was literally jl's closed door to vr and to dp at the last race. when dp pass mm because mm was going to slow for a late '15 honda, mm brutally passed him back, they touch! so i hope you all trolling about this just to get your virtually kicks or something. or even because you hate vr and you are glad someone make him very angry even in this awkward fashion. i can accept that! because if you actually believe what you write, my deepest and sincere sympathies...
jarno is offline  
March 6th, 2017, 12:29 AM   #94
Senior Member
 
birdman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: Dont Know

Posts: 1,221
Likes: 508

When vr tri an ride an stoner ducati in 2010 test at velenca we all se for first time tru talent level of rosse and telnet Level veri veri low no match for the milki bar kid. Now mm ride bike he much higher relent Level than Vr just look at the save on the knee and the elbow Yamaha much better bike just look vinalez already much faster Vr but Honda very bad bike mm should never win pi should not be able to keep up with Vr just vr very lazy rider expect everyone to move out of way like Moses part the sea but Rossi not god like stoner just petty spoilt kid.
gekko1ro and Barbedwirebikerr like this.
birdman is offline  
March 6th, 2017, 12:49 AM   #95
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,137
Likes: 1395

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarno View Post
mm try to make a hard livin for vr at pi, and then did an alien lap at the end just to clarify who's the boss. at last two races when every point count, he was literally jl's closed door to vr and to dp at the last race. when dp pass mm because mm was going to slow for a late '15 honda, mm brutally passed him back, they touch! so i hope you all trolling about this just to get your virtually kicks or something. or even because you hate vr and you are glad someone make him very angry even in this awkward fashion. i can accept that! because if you actually believe what you write, my deepest and sincere sympathies...
Poor Vale. Everyone has always been against him.

Why didn't he just beat Lorenzo at PI, and stay ahead of him, as he started, at Sepang?.

As Povol has long said, please post anything date stamped from before the Sepang 2015 press conference about any irregularity in the way MM rode at PI 2015. He won the race ffs. Any legal strategy that wins a rider a race can hardly be criticised. As I have said, MM crashed out of big leads at PI in 2016 and even in his totally dominant year in 2014, and there was absolutely no reason he was obliged to crash out of the 2015 race just to keep Rossiboppers happy.

If you actually believe what you say, then you are a cult member.

Last edited by michaelm; March 6th, 2017 at 12:51 AM.
michaelm is offline  
March 6th, 2017, 01:08 AM   #96
Blue Smoker
 
Arrabbiata1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
From: Out of Nowhere

Posts: 6,654
Likes: 2351

I Ride: The original
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post

If you actually believe what you say, then you are a cu...
Arrabbiata1 is offline  
March 6th, 2017, 01:29 AM   #97
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 644
Likes: 298

I Ride: GSX-R 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarno View Post
mm try to make a hard livin for vr at pi, and then did an alien lap at the end just to clarify who's the boss. at last two races when every point count, he was literally jl's closed door to vr and to dp at the last race. when dp pass mm because mm was going to slow for a late '15 honda, mm brutally passed him back, they touch! so i hope you all trolling about this just to get your virtually kicks or something. or even because you hate vr and you are glad someone make him very angry even in this awkward fashion. i can accept that! because if you actually believe what you write, my deepest and sincere sympathies...
So what you are saying is .....

That because every point counts for Vale that Marc is not allowed to race him.

But because every point counts for Jorge that Marc is allowed to race him????
michaelm and Barbedwirebikerr like this.
AJV80 is offline  
March 6th, 2017, 01:32 AM   #98
Member
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: greece

Posts: 30
Likes: 2

I Ride: ktm exc 125
you found me ! our name is cult the bullsh$t!
jarno is offline  
March 6th, 2017, 02:38 AM   #99
Senior Member
 
The Burning Barber's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Australia

Posts: 156
Likes: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
As Povol has long said, please post anything date stamped from before the Sepang 2015 press conference about any irregularity in the way MM rode at PI 2015. He won the race ffs. Any legal strategy that wins a rider a race can hardly be criticised.
Exactly. I didn't hear anyone remotely suggest anything suspicious was at play until Rossi said something. I do remember thinking that Rossi would be pissed that he couldn't bask in the glory of one of the best races Motogp had seen in years but never considered that it would mentally weaken him to a point were he would be susceptible to Uccio's hypothesis.
The Burning Barber is offline  
March 6th, 2017, 03:08 AM   #100
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,137
Likes: 1395

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarno View Post
you found me ! our name is cult the bullsh$t!
What, as opposed to blindly accepting bullshit which Rossi didn't originate himself, but rather came from that unbiased paragon and bike racing genius Uccio?

I had actually thought Rossi was too smart to end up in such situation, but it rather looks as though he lives in the sort of bubble surrounded by sycophants major celebrities not infrequently come to inhabit.

And no, I don't care if you or even a majority among the population of Italy believe the Rossi/Uccio narrative.
michaelm is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
rossi



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You wont believe this one povol World Superbike 6 December 10th, 2009 08:03 PM
The rumor just wont go away povol MotoGP 90 July 18th, 2008 04:58 PM
Rossi wont be retiring... spooky MotoGP 21 December 16th, 2007 10:00 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2017 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.