MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree184Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
October 1st, 2016, 01:40 AM   #371
Senior Member
 
Finish line's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
From: Ljubljana

Posts: 113
Likes: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
This video seems to be as the result of Petrucci's issue and is not by a doctor but a general discussion.
basically this is just a recap of what we have been saying here. Shame only 1000 people will see it. Sadly it did go by quite unnoticed. I was reading some comments on a page that covers motogp back home and there was only one guy who knew about the problem and he was mocked as being a know-it-all. It might just be the case here, people don't like reading news in a foreign language it it's not absolutely necesary.
Finish line is offline  
 
October 1st, 2016, 02:06 AM   #372
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Dubvegas, or thereabouts

Posts: 5,683
Likes: 2074

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finish line View Post
basically this is just a recap of what we have been saying here. Shame only 1000 people will see it. Sadly it did go by quite unnoticed. I was reading some comments on a page that covers motogp back home and there was only one guy who knew about the problem and he was mocked as being a know-it-all. It might just be the case here, people don't like reading news in a foreign language it it's not absolutely necesary.
Funny that you mention mocked as some of the comments at the place where I found it are along those lines, including 'yea I would normally be open to comparing the precedent from other sports, but this is MOTORCYCLE RACING. It is very different from football and there is a much higher risk. The fans and riders all love the risk and it is one of the reasons the IOM TT is so particularly interesting to people. Living life on razors edge is one of the alluring parts of moto racing and I would love it if this guy would shut his fucking mouth. No clue what he's talking about.

But at the same time it has started the discussion (the forum where I found this is a good split of experienced fans versus new to the sport.

IMO only but whilst it is not new news here this place is actually somewhat of a rarity in that the majority of regular contributors (and some of the rare contributors) are well versed in motorcycle racing and the wider sport as well as being long term well educated (in the sport)
Gaz is offline  
October 1st, 2016, 02:21 AM   #373
Senior Member
 
AJV80's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: Queensland Australia

Posts: 740
Likes: 405

I Ride: Suzuki GSX-R 750 / Kawasaki Ninja H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Funny that you mention mocked as some of the comments at the place where I found it are along those lines, including 'yea I would normally be open to comparing the precedent from other sports, but this is MOTORCYCLE RACING. It is very different from football and there is a much higher risk. The fans and riders all love the risk and it is one of the reasons the IOM TT is so particularly interesting to people. Living life on razors edge is one of the alluring parts of moto racing and I would love it if this guy would shut his fucking mouth. No clue what he's talking about.

But at the same time it has started the discussion (the forum where I found this is a good split of experienced fans versus new to the sport.

IMO only but whilst it is not new news here this place is actually somewhat of a rarity in that the majority of regular contributors (and some of the rare contributors) are well versed in motorcycle racing and the wider sport as well as being long term well educated (in the sport)
I must have slipped through the cracks.
AJV80 is offline  
October 1st, 2016, 02:42 AM   #374
Senior Member
 
Finish line's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
From: Ljubljana

Posts: 113
Likes: 72

Cal Crutchlow of course found some humor in the situation. I won't comment since we all know him but it was funny to see this video again. If I remember it right it was Dani who won this. The only one who didn't cheat



I added the original video just for fun.

Last edited by Finish line; October 1st, 2016 at 02:57 AM.
Finish line is offline  
October 1st, 2016, 04:33 AM   #375
Member
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Sweden

Posts: 68
Likes: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finish line View Post
Cal Crutchlow of course found some humor in the situation. I won't comment since we all know him but it was funny to see this video again. If I remember it right it was Dani who won this. The only one who didn't cheat



I added the original video just for fun.

Finally Dani found a bike that fits his size! (sorry, couldn't resist...)





<- that one is aimed at me
Torgo is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2016, aragon, gran, motorland, movistar, premio, round



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MotoGP: 2015 Round 14 - Gran Premio Movistar de Aragon (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 231 October 2nd, 2015 07:00 AM
WSBK: 2014 Round 02 - Motorland Aragon (SPOILERS) budoist World Superbike 3 April 12th, 2014 10:49 AM
MotoGP Gran Premio Iveco de Aragón - Practice & Qualifying MigsAngel MotoGP 18 September 29th, 2013 01:29 AM
MotoGP Gran Premio Iveco de Aragón Predictions MigsAngel MotoGP 31 September 28th, 2013 07:31 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.