MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree424Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
September 9th, 2016, 04:39 PM   #91
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 5,019
Likes: 1785

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunna View Post
Just for you or if I'm being honest me haha. Could not find a recent Rossi one at all

And yes... I know I'm going to cop flack for a useless post but could not care Have to admit for me Iannone wins that round




On a more race related note I've only seen the clip with Rossi throwing a tantrum flipping the bird, what actually happened? (I dont have Rossi coloured glasses so dont care if hes in the wrong which he probably is, im just curious). Cant seem to scroll through previous posts atm to see if someone explained it
Is this what you flick your bean too?

Rossi felt as if Asparagus impeded his & Mavricks lap. If Maverick is Maverick does that mean Rossi is goose?
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
 
September 9th, 2016, 04:40 PM   #92
Senior Member
 
yamfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2016
From: Uk

Posts: 798
Likes: 399

Did anyone see Neil Hodgson on BT Sports this morning with Gavin Emmett. He announced he thought Marquez's riding at Silverstone was right on the edge of acceptable and that he'd prepared a montage on his iPad.
He showed the first clip and then was interrupted by Lucio Checcinello? who was coming out of an HRC meeting and was grabbed for an interview.
All through the interview Hodgson stood fidgeting behind LC whilst looking it his tablet. His face was a picture, sulking like a kid who's had his sweets confiscated, as he knew he wasn't going to get time to finish his little movie show.
Makes me wonder whether he was going to bring up the alleged kick that some bopper claimed Marc aimed at Rossi's M1. I really wouldn't be surprised as he was the one who started screaming that Marquez protected Lorenzo in Valencia immediately after the race.
It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't try and get it in tomorrow, in between lambasting Aleix for "deliberately blocking the master from a certain track record lap".
I accept Rossi has a huge fan base, but I really believe that presenters should show impartiality and respect to all riders. This idiot and Heuwen even mock Lorenzo when he's struggling. I accept it's going to come from Rossi's fanboys, but the presenters? It just shouldn't be done. It just shows how blinkered they are. Hodgson in particular should know better, especially after his struggle to ride Iannone's Ducati in the test and admitting he didn't realise just how good the current crop of MotoGP riders really are until now!
#22, Dr No, NJIRK and 1 others like this.
yamfan is offline  
September 9th, 2016, 04:47 PM   #93
Senior Member
 
yamfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2016
From: Uk

Posts: 798
Likes: 399

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Is this what you flick your bean too?



Rossi felt as if Asparagus impeded his & Mavricks lap. If Maverick is Maverick does that mean Rossi is goose?


No, Uccio's the one who does the goosing. Probably the reason Rossi is always pulling his undercrackers from out of his arse every time he leaves pit lane...
yamfan is offline  
September 9th, 2016, 04:50 PM   #94
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 5,019
Likes: 1785

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamfan View Post
No, Uccio's the one who does the goosing. Probably the reason Rossi is always pulling his undercrackers from out of his arse every time he leaves pit lane...
congrats on your 420th post. Truly the best accomplishment that can be done one this forum.
yamfan likes this.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
September 9th, 2016, 04:54 PM   #95
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Norah Head

Posts: 9,513
Likes: 1057

I Ride: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonerd View Post


Meltdown Imminent!!
Someone needs to slip some Thorazine into VR46's Kool-Aid.

Excellent sum up. I know its pretty tongue in cheek but rossi is really getting like this so its also a bit scary.
BarryMachine is offline  
September 9th, 2016, 05:02 PM   #96
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 11,402
Likes: 2559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
I realized you've said you don't subscribe to tire conspiracies (or plot, for our friend Twerk) but I submit to you Iannone's crash and others today are related to yet again a new front tire that they must 'test' in a non-testing environment. Putting the riders at risk, and indirectly causing injury. Marquez mentioned having to find the limits of this "new" tire during the press conference. Let's hope that doesn't cause him injury, as twice now he's got up slow from crashes. (Not just Marc, I hope none suffer injury because of it).

I can reluctantly accept you don't subscribe to the tire manipulation fir effect, but I submit to you, there is a cause-effect of the fact it's being manipulated.

If you live in a glass house, don't throw rocks.
I certainly don't doubt that Dorna has at least attempted to serially manipulate the tyres, and seldom to Rossi's disadvantage, I just don't think absolutely every thing in motogp is explained by tyre manipulation in favour of Rossi. As I have frequently said it is my belief that Dorna and it would seem Michelin are more than capable of stuffing things up without a Rossi related motive. You thought I was the conspiracy theorist in 2012 in regard to the 2012 tyre change being at least partly aimed at thwarting Stoner, but even I back then didn't think the change was solely from that motive, given there were genuine concerns about the cold tyre peformance of the existing Bridgestones. I am sure the SNS tyres did work to Rossi's advantage, but not absolutely exclusively so, abolishing them was also obviously a tyre change which hindered rather than helped Rossi, not that it it is likely that was foreseen imo. I also think that the tendency of Jorge's favourite Michelin to explode early season was likely not a deliberate design feature, but it will become increasingly suspicious if they continue not to come up with a non-exploding replacement.

Last edited by michaelm; September 9th, 2016 at 05:12 PM.
michaelm is online now  
September 9th, 2016, 05:30 PM   #97
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 11,402
Likes: 2559

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronl View Post
I agree totally, unlike Doohan. But, they'll try to swing it anyway.
We Doohan fans do like to wistfully think that Mick had the wherewithal to win 2 more titles than he did, but in most respects have to be happy that he won any at all after the horrendous leg injury. Everyone did know back then that him crashing out at Assen was what happens in the sport, and no-one sought to take Rainey's third title away given he stayed on his bike the whole season, something that was the first requirement and not one easily met with the vicious 500 2 strokes of those days as tragically proved to be the case for Wayne the following year. As I have also frequently said, I don't recall anyone suggesting that riders other than Rainey pull over when Mick made his return for the last 2 races of 1992, a championship he actually still lost by a margin less than the 5 points which decided last year's championship.
michaelm is online now  
September 9th, 2016, 06:23 PM   #98
Gaz
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Maitland way

Posts: 5,843
Likes: 2279

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdubSTYLIE View Post
Casey punches and Vale fingers.
Correction.

Casey FISTS, thus is the dominat.

Vale fingers, nothing dominant there.

MdubSTYLIE and Dr No like this.
Gaz is offline  
September 9th, 2016, 06:40 PM   #99
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,923
Likes: 1065

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Correction.

Casey FISTS, thus is the dominat.

Vale fingers, nothing dominant there.

Casey's fists, Vales fingers, Shaunna's man porn and that cocksucker Geo.
Can this thread get any gayer?
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
September 9th, 2016, 06:40 PM   #100
Senior Member
 
The Burning Barber's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Australia

Posts: 234
Likes: 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamfan View Post
Did anyone see Neil Hodgson on BT Sports this morning with Gavin Emmett. He announced he thought Marquez's riding at Silverstone was right on the edge of acceptable and that he'd prepared a montage on his iPad.
He showed the first clip and then was interrupted by Lucio Checcinello? who was coming out of an HRC meeting and was grabbed for an interview.
All through the interview Hodgson stood fidgeting behind LC whilst looking it his tablet. His face was a picture, sulking like a kid who's had his sweets confiscated, as he knew he wasn't going to get time to finish his little movie show.
Makes me wonder whether he was going to bring up the alleged kick that some bopper claimed Marc aimed at Rossi's M1. I really wouldn't be surprised as he was the one who started screaming that Marquez protected Lorenzo in Valencia immediately after the race.
It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't try and get it in tomorrow, in between lambasting Aleix for "deliberately blocking the master from a certain track record lap".
I accept Rossi has a huge fan base, but I really believe that presenters should show impartiality and respect to all riders.
Why am I not surprised! I have to agree with Miller about Hodgeson, he is, a bit of a wanker to say the least.
The Burning Barber is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2016, circuit, grand, marco, marino, misano, prix, round, san, simoncelli, world



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MotoGP: 2016 Round 12 - Octo British Grand Prix Silverstone Circuit UK (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 285 September 11th, 2016 12:43 AM
Getting to Misano World Circuit from the UK JoanneM MotoGP 11 August 31st, 2016 09:28 AM
MotoGP: 2016 Round 05 - Monster Energy Grand Prix de France (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 277 May 11th, 2016 08:03 AM
Motogp: 2016 Round 3 Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas MdubSTYLIE MotoGP 508 April 22nd, 2016 12:47 AM
Moto GP: Aperol di San Marino e Riviera di Rimini Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli (RACE THREAD BITCHES) Big Jorge MotoGP 40 September 17th, 2013 05:07 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2022 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.