MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree18Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 4th, 2016, 09:04 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 673
Likes: 261

I Ride: An R1
Johann Zarco

I've just become a big fan of this guy after watching him put that asshole of a journalist in his place at the post qualifying press conference,at last,someone who says it like it is.
Jumkie likes this.
pyeman is offline  
 
June 4th, 2016, 09:21 PM   #2
Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: El Paso, TX

Posts: 67
Likes: 29

Also Pol and Bradley deserve praise for laying it on both JL and VR for complaining about the safety rulings but never attending the meetings. That take balls when both are also empoyed (even if indirectly) by Yamaha. Kudos to those 3 guys.
elptxjc is offline  
June 4th, 2016, 09:24 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
moto vudu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Texas

Posts: 1,729
Likes: 737

Pol and Bradley are on their way to KTM then probably WSBK or BSB. You wont hear much about them in a few years. VR and JL names will live on long after they leave the sport.
moto vudu is offline  
June 4th, 2016, 09:31 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,725
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
Pol and Bradley are on their way to KTM then probably WSBK or BSB. You wont hear much about them in a few years. VR and JL names will live on long after they leave the sport.
And what is your point? Today those two gained respect wilst Rossi and Lorenzo lost some.

Rossi I would say more than Lorenzo, but I suspect Jorge will be singled out for more abomination. Both didnít show up to the safety meeting, bad enough. However let's contrast the reasons: Rossi stop showing up because he can't stand to be in the same room with the guy he tried to murder on the track. Lorenzo stop showing up because when he brought up dangerous riding he was ridiculed as a moaner and complainer. (Sound familiar?)
Jumkie is offline  
June 4th, 2016, 09:39 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
moto vudu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Texas

Posts: 1,729
Likes: 737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
And what is your point? Today those two gained respect wilst Rossi and Lorenzo lost some.

Rossi I would say more than Lorenzo, but I suspect Jorge will be singled out for more abomination. Both didn’t show up to the safety meeting, bad enough. However let's contrast the reasons: Rossi stop showing up because he can't stand to be in the same room with the guy he tried to murder on the track. Lorenzo stop showing up because when he brought up dangerous riding he was ridiculed as a moaner and complainer. (Sound familiar?)
They didn't show up to a safety brief, so what!? How do we know what their other obligations were? VR and JL are employed by Yamaha to win. Pol and Bradley are employed to help fill the grid while the superstars compete. If they aren't going to spend as much time perfecting their craft like VR & JL, they might as well show up at every safety brief and any other brief.

VR, JL, and Pedrosa are all vocal about safety and try to use their influence to help bring changes but perhaps they get frustrated by the lack of change. I don't care they missed the safety brief, what matters is if the people with the power to make the necessary changes are going to do their fucking job.

Last edited by moto vudu; June 4th, 2016 at 09:41 PM.
moto vudu is offline  
June 4th, 2016, 09:50 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Venus

Posts: 143
Likes: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
They didn't show up to a safety brief, so what!?
so shut up.
Jumkie likes this.
HelloMars is offline  
June 4th, 2016, 09:54 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
moto vudu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Texas

Posts: 1,729
Likes: 737

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloMars View Post
so shut up.
Fascinating post. It's almost a kindergartner level post if you would have followed it up with "poopy head".
danski likes this.
moto vudu is offline  
June 4th, 2016, 10:01 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: New Zealand

Posts: 673
Likes: 261

I Ride: An R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
They didn't show up to a safety brief, so what!? How do we know what their other obligations were? VR and JL are employed by Yamaha to win. Pol and Bradley are employed to help fill the grid while the superstars compete. If they aren't going to spend as much time perfecting their craft like VR & JL, they might as well show up at every safety brief and any other brief.

VR, JL, and Pedrosa are all vocal about safety and try to use their influence to help bring changes but perhaps they get frustrated by the lack of change. I don't care they missed the safety brief, what matters is if the people with the power to make the necessary changes are going to do their fucking job.
Well i'd have to say as safety is supposedly the number one priority they should all be at all of them,no good complaining when someones been killed if you've got other things seemingly more important to do,JL's complaining that as world champion he should have been there,but as the attendees have stated, he never turns up anyway and neither does Rossi,much as i hate Rossi he carries more weight than anyone so he should definetely be there.
pyeman is offline  
June 4th, 2016, 10:02 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Venus

Posts: 143
Likes: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
Fascinating post. It's almost a kindergartner level post if you would have followed it up with "poopy head".
Quote:
Valentino was a guy that didn't turn up at the safety commission and didn't assume his duties and hasn't assumed any of his duties throughout this season so he can't comment
So Bradley Smith is almost a kidergartner level rider? Look who's talking
HelloMars is offline  
June 4th, 2016, 10:07 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,371
Likes: 1574

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto vudu View Post
Fascinating post. It's almost a kindergartner level post if you would have followed it up with "poopy head".
I think he was saying for the riders to shut up. Like Bradley said, if you are still acting like a 7 year old over A situation you caused, you need to grow the fuck up. If he wants to be the face of GP, he needs to be a leader, not a sulking bitch.
Iowegian likes this.
povol is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
johann, zarco



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tech 3 to consider Rins and Zarco for 2017 season JPSLotus MotoGP 8 February 29th, 2016 01:25 AM
Zarco celebrates Gaz Moto2 4 January 22nd, 2016 01:52 AM
Zarco 2015 WC. Dr No Moto2 6 October 10th, 2015 08:57 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.