MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree22Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
March 2nd, 2016, 03:24 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,371
Likes: 1574

Oxley still spreading the blame

Dorna's mistakes - MotoGP - Motor Sport Magazine
povol is offline  
 
March 2nd, 2016, 04:51 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,382
Likes: 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by povol View Post
More stuff and nonsense from Oxley. Even if he considers MM and Rossi to be equally guilty which seems to have the status of established historical fact for Oxley (you and I obviously disagree, and can't see that he is guilty at all) how on earth does Jorge become one of the co-accused between the Sepang and Valencia pre-race press conferences?
michaelm is offline  
March 2nd, 2016, 05:24 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,371
Likes: 1574

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
More stuff and nonsense from Oxley. Even if he considers MM and Rossi to be equally guilty which seems to have the status of established historical fact for Oxley (you and I obviously disagree, and can't see that he is guilty at all) how on earth does Jorge become one of the co-accused between the Sepang and Valencia pre-race press conferences?
Obviously because MM and JL had the Spanish consortium to steal the title. Where have you been.?
povol is offline  
March 2nd, 2016, 05:37 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Venus

Posts: 143
Likes: 54

I see the point. And I agree, especially with press con stuff. what dorna did was obviously a mistake.
HelloMars is offline  
March 2nd, 2016, 06:41 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,382
Likes: 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloMars View Post
I see the point. And I agree, especially with press con stuff. what dorna did was obviously a mistake.
Of course how Dorna ran the press conferences was a mistake, but an unsurprising one in view of their historical indulgence of both Rossi and MM.

What we are disputing is Oxley's underlying assumptions concerning guilt in the whole brouhaha, and I in particular am questioning him including Jorge among the guilty given he did nothing in the last 3 races except go as fast as he could.

Last edited by michaelm; March 2nd, 2016 at 07:19 PM.
michaelm is offline  
March 2nd, 2016, 08:00 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,503
Likes: 565

I liked the stuff about the 250 I agree and owning a 250GP bike is one of my dreams. The other stuff about the 3 school children fighting was bullshit though.
#22 and Dr No like this.
p4p1 is offline  
March 2nd, 2016, 08:03 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,725
Likes: 3980

The vast majority didn't do anything wrong, just the THREE guilty guys?

0+0+1=3?


Uhm....there was only ONE guilty guy, and Oxley is part of the problem because he refuses to identify the singular reason all this shit happened.

Thursday Sepang: Rossi goes full McCarthyist Yellow scare, Salem Witch hunt.

Is Marquez guilty or accused of being guilty? Accused only! No guilt proven.

Lorenzo: n/a

Sepang race: Rossi goes full torpedo mode; GUILTY.

Was Marquez guilty of something? News to me.

Lorenzo : n/a

------------------

Valencia race: Rossi goes full Area 51, Grass knoll. Guilty of accusation.

Is Marquez guilty of something I'm not aware of during the race?

Lorenzo: n/a



How the fuck did Mat Oxley determine there are THREE people guilty of the end of season debacle?
JPSLotus likes this.

Last edited by Jumkie; March 2nd, 2016 at 08:09 PM.
Jumkie is offline  
March 2nd, 2016, 09:02 PM   #8
SPECTRE
 
Dr No's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Crab Key

Posts: 2,994
Likes: 726

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p1 View Post
I liked the stuff about the 250 I agree and owning a 250GP bike is one of my dreams. The other stuff about the 3 school children fighting was bullshit though.
They are truly amazing. But expensive to keep in tyres (my mate fucked a set of Dunlops in 3 laps playing with tyre pressure...) And piston supply is getting sketchy.
Best racebikes fucking Ever.
I'd buy an RSW250 just to lick
Keshav and OmNom like this.
Dr No is offline  
March 2nd, 2016, 09:35 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Fremantle, Australia

Posts: 1,503
Likes: 565

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr No View Post
They are truly amazing. But expensive to keep in tyres (my mate fucked a set of Dunlops in 3 laps playing with tyre pressure...) And piston supply is getting sketchy.
Best racebikes fucking Ever.
I'd buy an RSW250 just to lick
At the moment my track bike is an rgv so the plan is to get good on that and eventually step up to a real race bike. I'm sure they're getting harder to find though.
p4p1 is offline  
March 2nd, 2016, 09:55 PM   #10
SPECTRE
 
Dr No's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Crab Key

Posts: 2,994
Likes: 726

Import one from Japan. They are usually really well maintained and often have spares. If they are around. That's how I got my 125
Dr No is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
blame, oxley, spreading



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crash Stats - Matt Oxley - the yearly report Gaz MotoGP 4 December 3rd, 2015 06:09 PM
Mat Oxley on CRT bikes Kropotkin MotoGP 93 April 8th, 2013 07:56 PM
Can you blame Honda? mylexicon MotoGP 17 September 17th, 2008 12:15 AM
Coulthat blame other DamnNinja Motorsports 13 May 1st, 2008 09:18 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.