MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree53Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
January 12th, 2016, 08:05 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,324
Likes: 2548

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
JP, some good points. I agree with them. To be clear, I was comparing government fleecing, both bad though contrasting magnitude; where perhaps the message was where our rage would best be suited. And yeah, my point was exactly I'd rather get my 14k gold ring stolen from my finger than getting ass raped and generations getting fucked. Its a reasonable decision.

Agree about most of your points. Life offers many contradictions bro. 1984. Its happening. Meanwhile I wanted to go to Indy again. It was a trip of a lifetime.
Oh yeah, I mean I personally don't want it to come down to a choice of having a ring stolen from my finger or being ass raped. I'd like to avoid both altogether and find a better solution. However, given the realities of our political system, no sane, rational person will ever run for political office. So we're stuck with the system we deserve.

I would have gone to Indy in spite of everything I typed only because it's infinitely more preferable than going to Texas...a state that should be lopped off of the United States. But yeah life is all about the contradictions and hypocrisy. 1984 indeed. Endless "war" against non-existent enemies and the like.
JPSLotus is offline  
 
January 12th, 2016, 09:05 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
shovelhead's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
From: Vancouver

Posts: 1,042
Likes: 326

yeah.... just booked my flights . attending austria and brno
shovelhead is offline  
January 12th, 2016, 10:54 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
From: USA

Posts: 471
Likes: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
I would have gone to Indy in spite of everything I typed only because it's infinitely more preferable than going to Texas...a state that should be lopped off of the United States. But yeah life is all about the contradictions and hypocrisy. 1984 indeed. Endless "war" against non-existent enemies and the like.
Whats wrong with Texas? good track, great atmosphere in Austin
Hollywood is offline  
January 12th, 2016, 11:09 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,726
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Whats wrong with Texas? good track, great atmosphere in Austin
Austin is awesome. The rest of Texas, not so much. As my great and wise friend LeviG once said: "Austin is an oasis in a sea of shit."
Jumkie is offline  
January 12th, 2016, 12:13 PM   #65
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
Austin is awesome. The rest of Texas, not so much. As my great and wise friend LeviG once said: "Austin is an oasis in a sea of shit."
yo! you guys are too hard on texas! i've had some good times in other parts of texas also.
littlesparrows is offline  
January 12th, 2016, 12:33 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Madison Square Garden 1973

Posts: 5,324
Likes: 2548

Texas sucks.

Come enjoy our featureless, barren, brown landscape.

Home to a justice system that doesn't care if it gets things wrong.

Brags about executing people year after year.

Gave us a while slew of shitty politicians.

It's basically the desert region of the Deep South.
JPSLotus is offline  
January 12th, 2016, 12:40 PM   #67
Senior Member
 
WVMotoGP99's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
From: Hurricane, WV

Posts: 812
Likes: 335

I Ride: 2008 Yamaha FZ6 & 2004 Fatboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesparrows View Post
yo! you guys are too hard on texas! i've had some good times in other parts of texas also.

Austin - Great
San Antonio - Great
Corpus Christi - Okay
Dallas - Okay in spots
Houston - Okay in very few spots
Odessa - Okay in a very few spots, If you drink enough
Lubbuck, Kenedy, Gonzales, and Ashertown, - Okay is not even possible..
WVMotoGP99 is offline  
January 12th, 2016, 12:40 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
Texas sucks.

Come enjoy our featureless, barren, brown landscape.

Home to a justice system that doesn't care if it gets things wrong.

Brags about executing people year after year.

Gave us a while slew of shitty politicians.

It's basically the desert region of the Deep South.
cute all you are referencing is politics.

and I DON'T CARE.

i've had a good times in texas & it had nothing to do with politics.
littlesparrows is offline  
January 12th, 2016, 12:42 PM   #69
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVMotoGP99 View Post
Austin - Great
San Antonio - Great
Corpus Christi - Okay
Dallas - Okay in spots
Houston - Okay in very few spots
Odessa - Okay in a very few spots, If you drink enough
Lubbuck, Kenedy, Gonzales, and Ashertown, - Okay is not even possible..
you guys are harsh...
littlesparrows is offline  
January 12th, 2016, 12:43 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
WVMotoGP99's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
From: Hurricane, WV

Posts: 812
Likes: 335

I Ride: 2008 Yamaha FZ6 & 2004 Fatboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesparrows View Post
you guys are harsh...

I thought I was nice. Should hear me talk about Ohio!
WVMotoGP99 is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
back, calendar, indy, krop, reporting



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Krop crushed it. levigarrett MotoGP 24 November 12th, 2015 02:02 PM
Question for Krop? levigarrett MotoGP 151 June 23rd, 2015 08:55 AM
Krop's Interview with Mike Webb Mick D MotoGP 9 November 16th, 2013 02:49 PM
New WSBK calendar thephorest World Superbike 11 October 22nd, 2008 11:24 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.